Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥

Male Posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:06 am

@Charz wrote:

the most interesting part is the hatred  you claim that you don`t hold against anyone so i will just quote an infamous line for you it should be sufficient to show how your hate runs so deep

Spoiler:

how fucking internet illiterate do you have to be to not know that is literally copypasta. You are a laughing stock, do you even have any credibility left at all?

at this point m8 you might aswell kill yourself, get a new internet persona and try again.

:^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3266

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:10 am

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
with her bust size she very well could be

lawl jay kay ecks dee
i

w0w I'm not even flat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:29 am

Main wrote:
@NeedCheeseCake wrote:

lawl jay kay ecks dee
i

w0w I'm not even flat.

I know, I just miss your tiddy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:33 am

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
Main wrote:
@NeedCheeseCake wrote:

lawl jay kay ecks dee
i

w0w I'm not even flat.

Lewd boi bad boy :C
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:35 am

Main wrote:
@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
Main wrote:

i

w0w I'm not even flat.

Lewd boi bad boy :C

you are too, shush
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charz
Forum Lurker

Male Posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:49 am

@IronDicks wrote:
@Charz wrote:

the most interesting part is the hatred  you claim that you don`t hold against anyone so i will just quote an infamous line for you it should be sufficient to show how your hate runs so deep

Spoiler:

how fucking internet illiterate do you have to be to not know that is literally copypasta. You are a laughing stock, do you even have any credibility left at all?

at this point m8 you might aswell kill yourself, get a new internet persona and try again.

Nice nitpicking bro but i am afraid that the copy and past here is intentional just for the sake of letting the community know just how much milez love them what i copied is not mine nor did i claim that it was so and seriously there is no need for the milez wrote thing i am too lazy to figure out how to quote a post from a freaking old topic

oh and i don`t give a fuck about credibility you are free to believe or deny anything you read here the same goes for the internet persona kill it or revive as much as you wish
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:54 am

You guys should just talk it over in discord
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:55 am

it wouldn't be talking though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:14 am

@Charz wrote:
@IronDicks wrote:
@Charz wrote:

Spoiler:

Nice nitpicking bro but i am afraid that the copy and past here is intentional just for the sake of letting the community know just how much milez love them what i copied is not mine nor did i claim that it was so and seriously there is no need for the milez wrote thing i am too lazy to figure out how to quote a post from a freaking old topic

oh and i don`t give a fuck about credibility you are free to believe or deny anything you read here the same goes for the internet persona kill it or revive as much as you wish

m8 again, how fucking internet illiterate do you have to be to not know what copypasta is, It's like I'm trying to explain what the internet is to grandma.

I'll even take the time to point it out, http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta

besides that, go find something else to point out that's more recent m8, people change over time. I would agree with alot of what miles has to say about this community anyway, quite a few people need to get off their high horses and come back down to earth; (and stop being such fucking turbo weebs)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therukez

Male Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:38 am

@Aiოi ♥ wrote:

@Astral_Dono wrote:
rl pic of Mainstream

Real pic of her I love you

:

I prefer not to believe some a cute girl like that playing this game cuz possibility........
.....:

( sorry if you a real girl ) this a Joke for calming you guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 952

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:41 am

Just make a new topic for this lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charz
Forum Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:42 am

@IronDicks wrote:
@Charz wrote:
@IronDicks wrote:

m8 again, how fucking internet illiterate do you have to be to not know what copypasta is, It's like I'm trying to explain what the internet is to grandma.

I'll even take the time to point it out, http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta

besides that, go find something else to point out that's more recent m8, people change over time. I would agree with alot of what miles has to say about this community anyway, quite a few people need to get off their high horses and come back down to earth; (and stop being such fucking turbo weebs)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:43 am

@Charz wrote:
@IronDicks wrote:
@Charz wrote:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:48 am

>attempting to give a damn
>types the longest posts in reply to just being "mentioned" in a video
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:18 am

Raver why u gotta start shitttt Sad
Now I gotta prove to people that I am a lil grill
Charz man take it easy, you keep saying you don't care but why do you keep writing a wall of text
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:45 am

Main wrote:
Raver why u gotta start shitttt Sad
Now I gotta prove to people that I am a lil grill
Charz man take it easy, you keep saying you don't care but why do you keep writing a wall of text

you're a man though

also y u hate mi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:08 am

I don't hate u lol
If you want to talk about it bring it to PM (not saying it with an attitude btw)
wow I'm not a guy please, por favor.

I got people asking for selfies to prove that I'm a grill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charz
Forum Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:15 am

i have a serious issue with milez the walls of text is aimed at him mostly the damn that i can`t give is for certain someone who is mad just because i proved that milez is contradicting himself

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:18 am

Main wrote:
I don't hate u lol
If you want to talk about it bring it to PM (not saying it with an attitude btw)
wow I'm not a guy please, por favor.

I got people asking for selfies to prove that I'm a grill

oh wait what? I sent you messages, thats why I made that assumption, I thought you were ignoring me, sorry, maybe the pm system is bugged right now or something else. can you send me a test message?

also Milez already made it clear that he doesn't hate you Charz, he's stating how immature the few of the people he named can behave, basically shitting on him for being right.

Last edited by NeedCheeseCake on Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:19 am

@Charz wrote:
i have a serious issue with milez the walls of text is aimed at him mostly the damn that i can`t give is for certain someone who is mad just because i proved that milez is contradicting himself

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2730

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:39 am

SEVEN EYES.

TO BE BLIND FOREVER IN TIME.

SIGN OF THE CROSS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:53 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddqJGnn0StE

apparently this video wasn't posted yet.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:39 am

If only I had Milez as a friend in high school
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:48 am

Quote :

The  Milez has not changed for 2 years, personality wise. Doesn't make charz less of a tard for post his garbage, but hilarious anyways since you mentioned change.

This game breeds "high horses" with large "Pvpenis". Pepper your anus or feel the butt hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:54 am

@WhiteTofuMagic wrote:
Quote :

The  Milez has not changed for 2 years, personality wise. Doesn't make charz less of a tard for post his garbage, but hilarious anyways since you mentioned change.

This game breeds "high horses" with large "Pvpenis". Pepper your anus or feel the butt hurt.

aren't you one of them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum