Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:13 pm

@Toilet-Flusher wrote:
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 Giphy

i wish off-color idolmasters would point and laugh at me
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7874

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:16 pm

charz why did you even come back just to say all that?

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 NRNvtYJ

Seriously you were gone for over a year.

Why did you feel compelled to come back just to post these things?

You could have just kept being gone gone and saved yourself all that time and embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:23 pm

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 QnOVY
This is shaping up to be the best iteration of the Most Random Thing etc. thread.
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:25 pm

@Winty wrote:
@Toilet-Flusher wrote:
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 Giphy

i wish off-color idolmasters would point and laugh at me

so do I
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Master Poster
Master Poster
Frizz

Male Posts : 2010

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 8:23 pm

What's the best core for MachintAM?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 8:30 pm

Anything that has a combination of Fast Recovery, optionally Sway, and high core STR & TGH. Wardus, for example, since he's UC obtainable. Aqua Jet BS is god-tier for it for it's fast boosting animation.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
His smile and optimism : gone.

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 8:38 pm

Daedalian BD is also good and I guess you can find it in the shop. Lower tgh with
revenge tunes is also a option, and eternal tunes on the machinlet AM, please!
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5575

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 8:42 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
Daedalian BD is also good and I guess you can find it in the shop. Lower tgh with

>no 3x GG
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Master Poster
Master Poster
Frizz

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 8:45 pm

I see. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 8:51 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:

>no 3x GG
3x GG isn't going to matter when your shit busts off before you lose 100 HP.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:00 pm

you have to tune 3x drain to make the entire team lose all their ammo
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:02 pm

Tuning 3x drain isn't going to matter when your shit busts off before you lose 100 HP.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Master Poster
Master Poster
Frizz

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:06 pm

3 Disorder is the best cuz people can't hit shit.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 9:11 pm

no because armadas are already doing the job
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 2:19 am

@Astral_Dono wrote:
charz why did you even come back just to say all that?

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 NRNvtYJ

Seriously you were gone for over a year.

Why did you feel compelled to come back just to post these things?

You could have just kept being gone gone and saved yourself all that time and embarrassment.

that is coming from someone who wrote 2 fake farewell topics and yet returned in addition of faking your own gender and lying to all people around you i do have alot that i want to say about you but i don`t wish to derail this topic any further

the funny part is that i didn`t leave the game in the first place i was only forced to take a 3 months hiatsu because my pc decided that it needs to die at that time and i had to work my ass off to replace it but i still managed to maintain a degree of minimal activity to follow up with the events and shit as for the forum i don`t use it often and most of the time i read the posts while being offline because you know i am a lurker after all

i felt compelled to say these things because i wanted to get it out of my chest as grudges over this game run so deep and blowing off the steam is a natural need for anybody

and it doesn`t surprise me in the least that some people here promote cheap and underhanded tactics and call it skill i won`t argue any further because the eternity of CB is not fair under any scale

as for milez i don`t have any more time to waste on him if he showed up i will frag him to oblivion

and you people can laugh to your heart content because the one who laugh the last will laugh the most
Back to top Go down
EvilPotato
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EvilPotato

Female Posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 7:02 am

At those old times there is a good reason why ppl got upset about your resha charz did u forgot that eris and resha used to be the most broken shit in game. Of course milez will counter pick resha and use her weakness that is what skill was about in old days (air->land->art->air) and using other shit at your advantage. + Did you forgot what was the first thing that fucked cb population? (initium gara)

And the trash talking is bcs u make ppl angry like now bagphos upsets every one even other bag users (saw mexicans trash talking to each other ese and [______] dude).

In milez case it depended on person if hes in that big of a rage mode to make a shit storm triggered by some other fks....
Back to top Go down
Firaragun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Firaragun

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 7:17 am

@Maelstrom wrote:
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 Hqdxw
Me right now
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 421

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 9:19 am

Gheez, I'm to lazy to play this game and even bored due to how many people spamm the same bots. Oh and the lag....
Guess no DX coins for me, despite the valuable prices =w=
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 11:00 am

Yo charz

None of what you said about me doing those things is related to anything. I'm even one of the few people on here who tried treating you normally, did you forget that?

People wanted me to put up what you said in my sig for all eternal glory, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to because I felt bad for you man. You really didn't have to go out of your way to embarrass yourself. you could have been the bigger guy and just left it alone.

I think I will put it up now though, just because you felt like I was attacking you for some weird reason and felt it necessary to call me a liar because I pretended I had a vag (Because other people haven't done that in the entire history of the interwebs right) Lol.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 12:26 pm

@Astral_Dono wrote:
Yo charz

None of what you said about me doing those things is related to anything. I'm even one of the few people on here who tried treating you normally, did you forget that?

People wanted me to put up what you said in my sig for all eternal glory, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to because I felt bad for you man. You really didn't have to go out of your way to embarrass yourself. you could have been the bigger guy and just left it alone.

I think I will put it up now though, just because you felt like I was attacking you for some weird reason and felt it necessary to call me a liar because I pretended I had a vag (Because other people haven't done that in the entire history of the interwebs right) Lol.

i was going to write a big wall of text but fuck it

i havn`t forgot that you were nice to me at least in game your words were as nice as honey yet i didn`t forget that you were acting like a dick on forums  on different occasions especially when i clash with milez you always post that goddamn footage when you were fighting me and you only uploaded the worst of the 3 videos just for the sake of cook blocking me and it doesn`t stop at that if there is a chance for you to preach about how i suck in game you will take it without hesitation  

that contradictory behavior of yours is beyond what somebody can call a normal treatment and i didn`t understand your motivations behind doing that as the only things that came to my mind are either pure hypocrisy or split personality syndrome

and btw pretending that you have a vag is itself not wrong lying is the wrong thing as a principal no one will pretend to be a girl unless there are some benefits to take that includes a safe guard from bash attacks that may be inflicted on you because of your dick moves

i don`t mind infamy even if it was hilariously stupid or silly it is something that people will kill for as no one wants to be forgotten or live as a no name nobody especially in a game full of digital ghosts like CB so yeah thanks for the favor you actually gave something to the people to remember me by and if any thing that is the second nicest thing you have done to me in a very long while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 2:10 pm

Oh yeah! I just got a 10RT Charge from my Challe-Lotto Cube!
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 2:41 pm

3 more for a blue ball on the gara
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5575

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 4:25 pm

@EvilPotato wrote:

And the trash talking is bcs u make ppl angry like now bagphos upsets every one even other bag users (saw mexicans trash talking to each other ese and [______] dude).

both of those bag of shits be using bapho though, don't tell me they were complaining about her?

and honestly they are both using the same set of bots over and over again, I honestly dont see a single valid point in any kind of arguments they throw at each other
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2802

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 4:35 pm

@EvilPotato wrote:
Did you forgot what was the first thing that fucked cb population? (initium gara)

It was Sugoi garapon.
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 6:30 pm

Do baphoshit have ranged attack?

I try to use shock/melt but they shoot a fucking bullet-thing that does 200 damage.

It is truly a perfect bot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?    Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?  - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 29 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com