Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Sun is back.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Sun is back.   Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:48 pm

Yes. I'm back.

Actually.

With a new smartphone to go on these forums on-the-go.

But it sounds too good to be true isn't it?

It isn't.

I'll be poofing into air once again for 3 days starting from thursday.

You all missed me,

Ill play CB for a few days just to make you happy.

Now give me Rt.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 2980
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 25
Location : The Twin Moon

PostSubject: Re: Sun is back.   Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:43 am

Welcome Back... (-._-.)

(Look who is here at the first time greeting him... The person that he[Sunjae] always troll on...)

Quote :
Now give me Rt.

Do I need to?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean
[Design Team]
[Design Team]
avatar

Male Posts : 965
Join date : 2010-08-29
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Sun is back.   Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:49 pm

sunjae429 wrote:
Yes. I'm back.

No you're not. D=

sunjae429 wrote:
Actually.

o.o

sunjae429 wrote:
With a new smartphone to go on these forums on-the-go.

I got a smartphone too! =D I have one of the new Galaxy S phones, the Samsung Fascinate for Verizon. =)

sunjae429 wrote:
But it sounds too good to be true isn't it?

Yea, it does. D=

sunjae429 wrote:
It isn't.

Oh ok. =O

sunjae429 wrote:
I'll be poofing into air once again for 3 days starting from thursday.

Oh that sucks.

sunjae429 wrote:
You all missed me,

Uh... no... not really. o.o I didn't miss you. Sorry.

sunjae429 wrote:
Ill play CB for a few days just to make you happy.

I barely play CB as it is so you playing for a few days won't make me happy. Not that I'm sad because I didn't miss you! D=<

sunjae429 wrote:
Now give me Rt.

NO WAY LOSER! GET YOUR OWN! GET A JOB HOBO! D=<



I thought it would be funny if I commented on every line because you type weird like that. o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xlythe.com
Chaosskull
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 23
Location : BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Sun is back.   Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:02 pm

Did you ever actually leave?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 2980
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 25
Location : The Twin Moon

PostSubject: Re: Sun is back.   Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Sun never leaves! ^w^

btw, is he really a sun? Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sun is back.   Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:52 pm

@Wolf Hikari wrote:
Sun never leaves! ^w^

btw, is he really a sun? Question

Yes, I'm a sun. I shine up your doorstep daily.
I just went out of town to another place 3 hour drive away.
Next up is a place 8 hours away with no 3G internet.

Sean24 wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
Yes. I'm back.
No you're not. D=

Oh yes I am.

Sean24 wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
Actually.
o.o

What.

Sean24 wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
With a new smartphone to go on these forums on-the-go.

I got a smartphone too! =D I have one of the new Galaxy S phones, the Samsung Fascinate for Verizon. =)

Rich guy. Mine's a Motorola Backflip

Sean24 wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
But it sounds too good to be true isn't it?

Yea, it does. D=

See?

Sean24 wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
It isn't.

Oh ok. =O

Ok.

Sean24 wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
I'll be poofing into air once again for 3 days starting from thursday.

Oh that sucks.
I know eh.

Sean24 wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
You all missed me,

Uh... no... not really. o.o I didn't miss you. Sorry.
Aww..Never missed you either. Sorry.

Sean24 wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
Ill play CB for a few days just to make you happy.

I barely play CB as it is so you playing for a few days won't make me happy. Not that I'm sad because I didn't miss you! D=<

Nor do I! Get active more.

Sean24 wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
Now give me Rt.

NO WAY LOSER! GET YOUR OWN! GET A JOB HOBO! D=<

I'm still underage. Gotta turn 15 to get a job.



Sean24 wrote:
I thought it would be funny if I commented on every line because you type weird like that. o.o

Ok.

@Wolf Hikari wrote:
Welcome Back... (-._-.)

(Look who is here at the first time greeting him... The person that he[Sunjae] always troll on...)

Quote :
Now give me Rt.

Do I need to?

Yes. Deal with it.

@Chaosskull wrote:
Did you ever actually leave?

What, Did you want me to?
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 2980
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 25
Location : The Twin Moon

PostSubject: Re: Sun is back.   Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:22 am

NO WAY LOSER! GET IT BY URSELF! Twisted Evil
DEAL WITH IT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
113Kyote
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 176
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 22
Location : Inside a TV

PostSubject: Re: Sun is back.   Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:43 pm

sunjae429 wrote:
Yes. I'm back.

Yay! =D

sunjae429 wrote:
Actually.

Suspense....

sunjae429 wrote:
With a new smartphone to go on these forums on-the-go.

Nice, very nice. Wish my phone was smart...

sunjae429 wrote:
But it sounds too good to be true isn't it?

It does....

sunjae429 wrote:
It isn't.

Yay! =D

sunjae429 wrote:
I'll be poofing into air once again for 3 days starting from thursday.

Is that how you normally make an entrance? Awesome.

sunjae429 wrote:
You all missed me,

Of course we missed you. Well most of us....

sunjae429 wrote:
Ill play CB for a few days just to make you happy.

Yay! =D

sunjae429 wrote:
Now give me Rt.

Would you settle for a cookie? I have no rt D=
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just felt like copying Sean. My job here is done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sun is back.   Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:43 pm

Your job is never done. Not until I reach star rank.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 2980
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 25
Location : The Twin Moon

PostSubject: Re: Sun is back.   Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:42 am

Snap out of it SUN! Not u're the only one who wanna make it into star rank!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sun is back.   Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:22 pm

@Wolf Hikari wrote:
Snap out of it SUN! Not u're the only one who wanna make it into star rank!

Wrong.
Everyone else wants to make it into crown rank.
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 176
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 22
Location : Inside a TV

PostSubject: Re: Sun is back.   Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:42 pm

sunjae429 wrote:
@Wolf Hikari wrote:
Snap out of it SUN! Not u're the only one who wanna make it into star rank!

Wrong.
Everyone else wants to make it into crown rank.

Why would anyone want a crown rank when they could have a star fish rank!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sun is back.   Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:18 pm

@113Kyote wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
@Wolf Hikari wrote:
Snap out of it SUN! Not u're the only one who wanna make it into star rank!

Wrong.
Everyone else wants to make it into crown rank.

Why would anyone want a crown rank when they could have a star fish rank!

Because I trolled them!
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 176
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 22
Location : Inside a TV

PostSubject: Re: Sun is back.   Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:19 pm

sunjae429 wrote:
@113Kyote wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
@Wolf Hikari wrote:
Snap out of it SUN! Not u're the only one who wanna make it into star rank!

Wrong.
Everyone else wants to make it into crown rank.

Why would anyone want a crown rank when they could have a star fish rank!

Because I trolled them!

Oh.......well then.............that would explain alot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sun is back.   Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:32 pm

@113Kyote wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
@113Kyote wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
@Wolf Hikari wrote:
Snap out of it SUN! Not u're the only one who wanna make it into star rank!

Wrong.
Everyone else wants to make it into crown rank.

Why would anyone want a crown rank when they could have a star fish rank!

Because I trolled them!

Oh.......well then.............that would explain alot.

ikr
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran
avatar

Male Posts : 2980
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 25
Location : The Twin Moon

PostSubject: Re: Sun is back.   Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:22 am

Just that? Haa! U've lost in my game! ^w^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sun is back.   

Back to top Go down
 
Sun is back.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion.com | Video games | Other Roleplay games | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum