Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 21/04/2016 updates (updated)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zukata
Angery
Angery


Male Posts : 96
Join date : 2015-01-22
Age : 598
Location : Earth

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 1:52 am

@Winty wrote:
then walk backwards while shooting

remember the big ass nuke shoot ...
Back to top Go down
https://i.imgur.com/XB6FV.jpg
Hellshake Yano
Cosmic Wookie
Hellshake Yano

Male Posts : 662
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 20
Location : Final Atrium

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 2:09 am

I think sup version is best version.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab


Female Posts : 5574
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 10:24 am

A Black Haze wrote:
@Winty wrote:
then walk backwards while shooting

remember the big ass nuke shoot ...

the nuke has a small range so its not like will get hit much :V
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 12:34 pm

A Black Haze wrote:
@Winty wrote:
then walk backwards while shooting

remember the big ass nuke shoot ...

nuke has like a 5 second cooldown between shots
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1651
Join date : 2015-07-28

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 1:20 am

CBEN wrote:
- Delights Tickets, Delight Garapon, Delight Garapon 2 will be available until 4/28.
So are we getting a new delight ticket gara this Thursday?

Also WTH with this expiration dates they make no sense.
CBEN wrote:
*The Delight Cubes contain 10 Delight Tickets. Delight Cubes will be deleted from your inventory on 5/26. Delight Tickets will be deleted during 4/24 Maintenance.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2085
Join date : 2010-12-19

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 2:00 am

@Esequienes? wrote:
CBEN wrote:
- Delights Tickets, Delight Garapon, Delight Garapon 2 will be available until 4/28.
So are we getting a new delight ticket gara this Thursday?

Also WTH with this expiration dates they make no sense.
CBEN wrote:
*The Delight Cubes contain 10 Delight Tickets. Delight Cubes will be deleted from your inventory on 5/26. Delight Tickets will be deleted during 4/24 Maintenance.
So we can save the cubes and open next week?
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

Male Posts : 1390
Join date : 2014-06-30
Age : 26
Location : MotherEarth

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 2:17 am

@VietPho wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:
CBEN wrote:
- Delights Tickets, Delight Garapon, Delight Garapon 2 will be available until 4/28.
So are we getting a new delight ticket gara this Thursday?

Also WTH with this expiration dates they make no sense.
CBEN wrote:
*The Delight Cubes contain 10 Delight Tickets. Delight Cubes will be deleted from your inventory on 5/26. Delight Tickets will be deleted during 4/24 Maintenance.
So we can save the cubes and open next week?
Yes, we'll get a new delight garapon and usual premium delight garapon.
If you want to roll for Cardinal, sexy nurse, original skillvia, sekka or G9 from new delight garapon then don't open the cube. But if you want to roll for the axer then you should use the cube now. Current delight garapon and tickets will be removed but cubes won't.


Last edited by elmatalast on Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hellshake Yano
Cosmic Wookie
Hellshake Yano

Male Posts : 662
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 20
Location : Final Atrium

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 2:18 am

@elmatalast wrote:
@VietPho wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:

So are we getting a new delight ticket gara this Thursday?

Also WTH with this expiration dates they make no sense.

So we can save the cubes and open next week?
Yes, we'll get a new delight garapon and usual premium delight garapon. If you want to roll for original skillvia, sekka, G9 from new delight garapon then don't open the cube. But if you want to roll for the axer then you should use the cube now. Current delight garapon and tickets will be removed but cubes won't.
WOAH SEkka and G9 :O
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1651
Join date : 2015-07-28

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 2:34 am

Can someone please put a screenshot of all the contents of the new delight garapon? I don't know why the author of this topic didn't include that... Lucky me I haven't open my delight cubes yet.
21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Screen36
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2010-12-28
Age : 939

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 4:07 am

Delight Cubes are also time-limited kek.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1651
Join date : 2015-07-28

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 1:01 pm

@Shance wrote:
Delight Cubes are also time-limited kek.
till 5/26 enough time to roll the new gara. Can anybody that has a CBJP account take a screenshot of the new delight gara?
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047
Join date : 2014-06-06
Age : 20
Location : Such Doge Such Wow

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 1:02 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
@Shance wrote:
Delight Cubes are also time-limited kek.
till 5/26 enough time to roll the new gara. Can anybody that has a CBJP account take a screenshot of the new delight gara?

WHY bother, we get it tmr
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1651
Join date : 2015-07-28

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 1:08 pm

i need to check if i have the prizes of the new delight gara if i have them all or theres nothing i want i might as well spend my delights tickets today. I give 25,000 UC next bazaar to the one the post a screenshots of all the contents of the new delight garapon.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2085
Join date : 2010-12-19

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 1:48 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
i need to check if i have the prizes of the new delight gara if i have them all or theres nothing i want i might as well spend my delights tickets today. I give 25,000 UC next bazaar to the one the post a screenshots of all the contents of the new delight garapon.


21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Delight-1a

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Delight-2a



I will be waiting for my UC next bazaar.21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Me_money2
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1651
Join date : 2015-07-28

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 3:34 pm

What? you can get the new moes with delight tickets?! or are you just bullshiting me viet.

@VietPho wrote:

I will be waiting for my UC next bazaar.21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Me_money2

$20s viet? really? you are poor as fuck
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 3:39 pm

HOLY SHIT LOL YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING TOOLS
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 3:41 pm

he has like 1k usd more than you tho
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab


Female Posts : 5574
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 3:44 pm

eww lame military nerds
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1651
Join date : 2015-07-28

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 3:51 pm

@Winty wrote:
he has like 1k usd more than you tho
no he doesn't in the bottom right corner its a stack of $2,000 in $50 bills.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 3:57 pm

lol sure
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1651
Join date : 2015-07-28

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 4:58 pm

If its true that the new moes can be obtained with delight tickets I feel bad for those who already open their delight cubes already Laughing their tickets are expiring today. They can only blame the one that made this topic who did not include the new delight gara.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Very Kek
Very Kek


Posts : 5294
Join date : 2011-04-25

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:24 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
If its true that the new moes can be obtained with delight tickets I feel bad for those who already open their delight cubes already Laughing  their tickets are expiring today. They can only blame the one that made this topic who did not include the new delight gara.

That's blaming the wrong person.

It's up to CS to inform people that the whole point of tickets being in boxes is because there will be a new gara on the next week with the new content, so people get to choose when to spend them.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047
Join date : 2014-06-06
Age : 20
Location : Such Doge Such Wow

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 6:08 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:
If its true that the new moes can be obtained with delight tickets I feel bad for those who already open their delight cubes already Laughing  their tickets are expiring today. They can only blame the one that made this topic who did not include the new delight gara.

That's blaming the wrong person.

It's up to CS to inform people that the whole point of tickets being in boxes is because there will be a new gara on the next week with the new content, so people get to choose when to spend them.

1 - its always possible from delight ese How slow are you
2 - on website it clearly says when delight tickets are deleted and when cubes are

3 - Wtf are you on Ese
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1651
Join date : 2015-07-28

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 6:35 pm

The delight tickets expire tomorrow the Delight boxes expire till 5/26 you dumb ass so if you open your delight boxes this week your tickets will be deleted today. Same back at you what you on raverX? why you put a gay version of Naruto as your profile picture.
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

Posts : 587
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere in the world

21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 7:12 pm

Well, it sucks. Already opened and used the tickets i got so far. However, my luck would not allow me to get a gold even if I did save(got no gold after using them up, minus an ouka that I had since the start of the game .-.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21/04/2016 updates (updated)   21/04/2016 updates (updated) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
21/04/2016 updates (updated)
Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com