Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5132

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:46 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
So basically the game can't get better because the players sucks, how sad...

Private Server When?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3269

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:50 pm

People having fun in this game is like annihilating each other with the most broken things ever.
whats fun to you might not be fun to other people (like using a useless pepen)
but then again no one is truly happy lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:53 pm

I can't rely on private servers no matter how good it looks,
I prefer stay in an shitty oficial server...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:06 pm

Nance wrote:
People having fun in this game is like annihilating each other with the most broken things ever.
whats fun to you might not be fun to other people (like using a useless pepen)
but then again no one is truly happy lol

there's a difference between having your own form of fun and messing with other people's gameplay
intentionally feeding is not alright even if it's "you're kind of fun"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:08 pm

does that include newbies with the basic starter bots
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:14 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:
I wanted something like the ranked matches of the mobas,
with a team building system and all...

Yea Something like that is fun, add mile Stones for reaching " blahblah rank " and ofc monthly prizes changes and what not but
>CS

But those are things that aren't fun and that we mostly already have the barebones of. The retards that would want that and find it fun are the same retards that still take the game seriously, because it just yells "take our broken game seriously so you can get free stuff", which translates into the same shit that you see during card campaigns, or what people like Kama call "going back to basics".

Team building system? You mean matchmaking? The thing that CB never properly had despite being a team based game with multiple types? Or like CF where you just invite people?
A Proper matchmaking would be what CS should've done since the start if they cared, but now it doesn't really matter because types are so broken that there's no point into having a matchmaking to sort that out, even if we had the population to make it work.

The game can't get better not just because the players suck, but because the game is beyond saving, though honestly some players are partially to be blamed for that, because they are the ones yelling "I will eat your shit, despite being shit, and I will like it" and "git gud". If CS wanted to make the game better, they would've done so, but they don't want to, else CB2 would be better, which is not, it's the same exact shit, except with a different smell.

Trying to make the game anymore competitive won't make it any better and it would be a considerably big waste of time.

If the game was fun, more people would be playing, and this is where people fail to see the problems because "if I have fun, everyone should as well". There's a big difference between ideas and execution, even if you have the best ideas, if the execution is terrible no one will like it or find it fun, except a few tards, because there's tastes for everything, but if it's just a handful of them, it means it's not fun or good either.
It's true that you can't please everyone, but in games like CB that kind of thinking isn't doing much good for it, because if you live for years with less than 200 active players at a given time and around 2 active rooms that aren't for new/shitty players, there's a big problem that goes beyond what you find fun and what pleases you and when people need to stop looking at their own bellybutton.

You know what's not fun for most people? Playing thousands of hours and get nowhere, which is what CB offers, you play for hours and get nowhere, better yet, with broken units in the mix. Meanwhile most online games let you get somewhere, even if it's "arena" based. Hell, even in some phone games you get somewhere, but CB just has to rely on freebies so people can get anywhere because their "free shop" is terrible, their free content, 99% of it, is, terrible, and we have this bandaid freebies to try to keep people playing and not having them move to games that offer more for less.
The whole charm of F2P games, well, the ones that aren't terrible, is that you either only need to pay for convenience/cosmetics or only have to pay to get content faster, otherwise you either get shit like smaller inventories, or have to perform tasks or the like to unlock certain things, or just play the game for slightly longer to get something, and that's fine if the game is fun.
Now think what do you have in CB? Basically you try to get UC to get Seraph, because that's pretty much the broken tier for UC, then save for UC > RT and that's where it all ends, because UC>RT is a bandaid, a chance to get outside of free content if you are lucky enough, and only exists because the free content is shit and RT means paid content, and even if you used UC to get it or free offers it doesn't mean it's free, and UC>RT won't get you more content nearly anywhere as fast as any other F2P. Then you can try for cubes, but it's a way of farming that feels like getting nowhere, which most of the time you getting nowhere. You keep playing for hours, and hours, and hours for a chance, which might never happen.
Meanwhile in World of tanks/warships/warplanes, war thunder, Armored Warfare people have unlocked better equipment and units of higher tiers and are going head to head to those who pay, and you are stuck in CB with maybe 1 RO cube that gave you a beezle.
In Warframe for example you can just play the game to get stuff and trade for paid currency, rather than work for the company by doing offers. I've spend less than 2€ on that game, meanwhile I have plenty of cosmetics and got (many sold away) almost every weapon/Warframe/etc in the game, except those that are unavailable (like founder exclusives and cosmetics that you pay RL money for) and around 200$ worth of paid currency (which you only need for slots and cosmetics, gameplay elements can be gotten without it) ready to use, which I obtained by essentially playing the game. http://puu.sh/obdCF.jpg
There's also some games that offer F2P that has no ties besides silly ways to keep the devs alive, usually cosmetics, but those games offer something fun enough to keep people playing, which CB doesn't.

Look at some numbers: http://steamcharts.com/top
Even Unturned which looks like shit (but it's a fairly decent game) has plenty of people playing, of course, that a full F2P game, not a free to get little content to play unless you pay game, what you might pay is for convenience and looks, and because the dev needs some money to at least keep working on the game, they don't limit your gameplay to get money.
If anything CB offers the experience of being raped by shit that is completely broken, that's about it really for new players that doesn't spend money on it and their saving grace is the freebies (which you have no control over).
And yes, I don't count with offers, because of factors like how if you don't go against the offer wall TOS people won't get a fair chance at them, and you are not playing the game but more like working to get those pennies.

If I wanted to get stuck in the same bloody game type, in the same arena, in the same exact game for hours and get "nowhere", I could just play a fighting game, or Civ V, or AoE2, or Counter Strike, or TF2, I wouldn't be thrown at my face "you could have better shit if you paid".

Last edited by God is a Cat Girl on Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:32 pm

Nance wrote:
does that include newbies with the basic starter bots

Do you understand what the word "intentionally" means?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:55 pm

oh i didn't read all of the post, but anyway the same goes for people who use nothing broken units
it takes away other peoples fun when they just want to relax and use normal non-meta bots.
(sorry if i don't make sense) Ex: the 5.0 and below room, I think it was supposed to be for beginner but people could constantly lower their BR to go and abuse them.

it would've been fine if they just left open a variety of different event rooms like chibi war, the PS breaking thing or the whole tri wars so that way people could just join the room whenever rather than having to like wait for it to come back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:02 pm

yes, people who lower their BR to play in that room are scum. Every time I see people talking about it I tell them to uninstall the game.

the tri-union war room was good, as was the L-size only room. The other rooms were just dead(Breaker room) or actually worse than normal rooms(chibi bomb room where the best strategy was to TLS someone in place and then bomb them, removing any use of levels or tuning or other weapons)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:12 pm

Nance wrote:
oh i didn't read all of the post, but anyway the same goes for people who use nothing broken units
it takes away other peoples fun when they just want to relax and use normal non-meta bots.

Explain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:24 pm

how u want me to explain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VietPho
Always Drunk

Male Posts : 1764

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:56 am

@Winty wrote:
yes, people who lower their BR to play in that room are scum. Every time I see people talking about it I tell them to uninstall the game.

the tri-union war room was good, as was the L-size only room. The other rooms were just dead(Breaker room) or actually worse than normal rooms(chibi bomb room where the best strategy was to TLS someone in place and then bomb them, removing any use of levels or tuning or other weapons)

I'm still waiting for Tri-Union 2016. It was so fun to play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:01 am

This guy.

1. Tri Union is just 30v30, only worse and with union restrictions. It's not fun, it's stupid, and we all know DOS is a fucking dead union.
2. If you're streaming on Twitch for whatever was or is fun, we're actually fine on finding out on our own accord, not with irrelevant videos and whatever shit that's on your channel. If ever, we suffice with one screenshot, not something that translates to one-ff viewership, if not money. Yes, I said viewership because apparently you're thinking you're famous enough to be watched, which you're not.
3. Get fucking better before you wanna actually ask something. People usually don't listen to scrubs such as yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:42 am

^ Lol, and thats why the only vids i put on youtube are RARE arena matches, and Demo's of new moes/moes without vids
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:45 am

So much h8 here...

Nance wrote:
how u want me to explain

It's totally possible to git gud with non broken bots...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2225

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:20 pm

This happened to me a few days ago in arena... Was exchanging attacks with a homufag, then another homufag started shooting my back. I was able to escape but then got stalked and killed by a henrifag -w- Just my usual life in arena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crosspass

Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:11 pm

just screenshot random thing:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:27 pm

@Crosspass wrote:
just screenshot random thing:

We already know Packet's used goods already though.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11142

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:55 pm

Tri union wars had really fun maps. Probably would be super fun if they were available all the time, instead of once every few hours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:53 pm

they don't want to turn things on all the time because people will wear themselves out on it and stop doing it(like B&D rooms) I'm not sure if it will actually happen this way, but i think it's a reasonable concern. However turning it on for certain days(weekends, for example) and have it on all day would be a much better solution than "i hope you're around at X time!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:22 am

Does anyone know how many variants of antlion there are? I have the green one, and im wondering if it like drops airs like the toxic bs the other one has.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!

Male Posts : 1571

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:21 am

three

Antlion: (Huge Cannon)
Antlion Valicio(?): (Blast Step)
Antlion Moray: (Deathball)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:38 am

@Winty wrote:
they don't want to turn things on all the time because people will wear themselves out on it and stop doing it(like B&D rooms) I'm not sure if it will actually happen this way, but i think it's a reasonable concern. However turning it on for certain days(weekends, for example) and have it on all day would be a much better solution than "i hope you're around at X time!"

But then they'll have to schedule everything beforehand because CB doesn't have an auto-schedule mechanism.
See: Level Up campaigns where the number of times someone can get a prize were not reset.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5132

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:22 pm

Quality Server
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:57 am

@Sakura1 wrote:
Quality Server

Reminds me I STILL haven't started using Pasta-chan after that crappy card campaign.
Was too busy using SHREKT SHOTGUN Shino in arena because I giggle at the sight of 120 damage in a single shot at point-blank range.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum