Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
VietPho
Always Drunk

Male Posts : 1788

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:54 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Got tickets from coin gara, http://puu.sh/oi9kO.jpg
My Blocky can finally rest in piece, you no longer need to be called Ouka anymore.

Blocky?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11195

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:12 pm

YOU WILL FINALLY GET YOUR REVENGE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4445

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:27 pm

Can I go with 32 wlk in a LND gunner?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:02 pm

so I got another Killica which is my 5th one or so,

So how2make melt build killica teach me plox or can someone provide a build example
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4445

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:05 pm

Melt Killica is not worth imo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11195

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:50 pm

Kilica is never worth it. Shit gold, junk her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!

Male Posts : 1571

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:28 pm

>implying Parry and stunlocking is not OP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:31 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

Why not explain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:13 pm

what about the new killika? i never seen one in arena either almost nobody has her or she sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:13 pm

I have a full-tuned Killica that I tried using but later relegated to subgarage for a few reasons. Said reasons may or may not reflect what you are doing with her, but bear with me:

1. Her lunge attack isn't part of her combo and depends on which mode you're in. IMO it should've been just included with the combo chain of the sword melee. It doesn't help that the lunge itself is actually slower compared to assault step and/or dash-type BS speeds despite having a longer reach.

2. The air lunge she comes free with is nifty, yes. But if you think about it, 2 air lunges that require setup and a whole boost gauge isn't really going to do much when chasing flying stuff. It also tries to split your priorities between assault step and short boost since AS allows you to gain quick when paired with the lunge attack while SB allows a good air lunge setup on peak altitude on hops.

3. She has modest capa issues. Reaching modest orange-tier boost run stats and 40 STR already takes up capa and slots. And where to put your H.Glad tunes on the sword?

4. She's Ouka-tier compared to playstyle, damage despite her gimmicks screaming that she can do what other mainstay melees can do (keep up the range like Sunny/Ivis/Hanna, pummel and do damage lots like Eris/Ouka). And based upon observation I don't think the current meta is into sneaking around, attacking people, then slithering back out in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:42 pm

I honestly don't see much of a reason for the lunge to be part of the combo, and honestly I wouldn't just use the lunge to catch people, but to nab them and isolate them, since I'm pretty sure the whole catch about her lunge isn't like other moes that dash to get close and do damage, but to damage the enemy and bring them with you as you travel during the lunge animation.
So rather than melee'ing people and use knockback to punt them away, you use the lunge to take them away from their team and then just melee the hell out of them because it pretty much keeps them close to you, rather than having to run after them (unlike some bots that knockback so hard that it helps the enemy instead).
Well, or at least that's how I think it should be used in order to make full use or it, rather than just having work like any other step ability.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:05 pm

When you get a slot protector from Arena
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:18 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
what about the new killika? i never seen one in arena either almost nobody has her or she sucks.

sword stuck in yellow mode and has less force = she can't do any damage

Quote :
1. Her lunge attack isn't part of her combo and depends on which mode you're in. IMO it should've been just included with the combo chain of the sword melee. It doesn't help that the lunge itself is actually slower compared to assault step and/or dash-type BS speeds despite having a longer reach.

it would be really bad if it were part of the combo because then you'd end up flying off somewhere stupid. The charge has fully super armor and is used to beat out projectiles and escape other melee. The attack after it has knockback so you can use it to disrupt and reposition enemies. The whole point of her normal combo is that it keeps enemies in one place.

Quote :
2. The air lunge she comes free with is nifty, yes. But if you think about it, 2 air lunges that require setup and a whole boost gauge isn't really going to do much when chasing flying stuff. It also tries to split your priorities between assault step and short boost since AS allows you to gain quick when paired with the lunge attack while SB allows a good air lunge setup on peak altitude on hops.

You can air step out of sideways assault step. Short boost isn't very good because the whole movement is slower. Air step isn't good for chasing flying stuff, it's for when you stop the combo in the mid-air portion, you can dash out of that and then get a combo reset.

Quote :
3. She has modest capa issues. Reaching modest orange-tier boost run stats and 40 STR already takes up capa and slots. And where to put your H.Glad tunes on the sword?

If you have Hglad tunes in killica's sword you fucked up really badly. The optimal tunes is 2x grappler which is only 20 cost.
My build is 40str, 1tec, 38wlk, 10fly. This is red tier boost run and an anti-homing bit. If I had proper ex tunes(which I don't), I'd easily have over 600HP on this before drives( icurrently have 585) and you could drop to negative tec to get even more. Capa isn't a real problem either when you understand what she actually needs.

Quote :
4. She's Ouka-tier compared to playstyle, damage despite her gimmicks screaming that she can do what other mainstay melees can do (keep up the range like Sunny/Ivis/Hanna, pummel and do damage lots like Eris/Ouka). And based upon observation I don't think the current meta is into sneaking around, attacking people, then slithering back out in the shadows.

this would be an actual point except for the fact that if the match doesn't let you backstab artillery for whatever reason you can just play babysitter and parry and melee that rushes which usually results in them dying because they get utterly fucked by that and if they don't you can just parry them again until they do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:08 am

Clearly this isn't my style.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:03 am

Sakura1 wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

Why not explain

the main thing about melt tunes is they force you to take the shitty sword drive carts. Due to how killica's redsword combo works, the tgh breaker cart in sword drive gets very little use on her, and that's one of the few good carts that are unique to sword drive outside of the augment cart to use the melt tunes.

Melt tunes are also really expensive and don't give any benefit when they don't activate(outside of having HP on them.) Again due to how Killica's redsword works, she gains huge benefits from grappler tunes, which are also very inexpensive(2x grappler is the optimal tune setup and only takes up 20 cost) allowing you more cost to put elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:48 am

I am lost here. What does Killica's two modes do?
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:02 am

Do you still recommend 2x grappler on the new killica? the new one has less force compared to old one
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:52 am

"2x grappler is optimal because of redsword"

"new killica is stuck in yellow sword"

idk tell me what you think, based on these two statements which I've already said.

Shance wrote:

are you telling me you tried out, subgaraged, and then went to complain about something without even understanding what it does? i feel like I shouldn't be surprised, but I am anyway.

somebody, not sure who, wrote a whole bunch of stuff about killica. and all that. might be useful. Not sure tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:00 am

Hey, I wasn't complaining per se, just detailing my experiences with her and how I find her incompatible with my playstyle, is all.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:03 am

it seems premature either way when you lack understand of her base mechanic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VietPho
Always Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:05 am

Winty wrote:
"2x grappler is optimal because of redsword"

"new killica is stuck in yellow sword"

idk tell me what you think, based on these two statements which I've already said.

Shance wrote:

are you telling me you tried out, subgaraged, and then went to complain about something without even understanding what it does? i feel like I shouldn't be surprised, but I am anyway.

somebody, not sure who, wrote a whole bunch of stuff about killica. and all that. might be useful. Not sure tho.

Meh. Purple hair killica is my first kilica ever. I dont know what these color swords mean. I just know that one of them has 2 more base force
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:09 am

"grappler is good on killica because of X"
"new killica lacks X"

this isn't that hard. I've given you all the answers you need.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:41 am

I guess.
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:19 am

http://www.cosmicbreak.jp/special/160415/

grown up cs and whatever its name was
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MegaManZX
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:58 am

She's more than just mashing right click. I was leveling up a level 9 untuned killica and a machinelett that felt like it had well over 600 hp kept trying to melee me without realizing i just parried, waited for its cool down to mash red sword right click, bait and repeat. But then, I'm just a filthy casual who doesn't tune his stuff and plays for fun so what do I know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum