Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chewbacca
Cosmic Wookie

Male Posts : 660

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:11 am

I realized i have probally more then 100 alts on cb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:36 am

Skullheart wrote:
are you 'baka-sub' or 'imba'?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

Male Posts : 7863

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:04 pm

I have two alts and both of those were mostly just to explore the other union areas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chewbacca
Cosmic Wookie

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:45 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
Skullheart wrote:
are you 'baka-sub' or 'imba'?
Nope :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Higichi
Pants♂Wrestler

Male Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:52 pm

someone made an account named " GIGICHI " , every time he/she log in
this bitchisuuu stalk me
im afraid #em4 #em5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chewbacca
Cosmic Wookie

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:04 pm

I will protect you higichi <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mechaRev
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1287

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:08 pm

my alts are accounts I've taken from players that have retired
feels good/bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11077

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:28 pm

My alts are 200~ players without a valid e-mail. How I miss the times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:35 pm

@Skulkraken wrote:
Oh, looks like Cyberstep finally got around to fixing Crimrose BF's melee tracking.  Those twin spears actually land hits on stuff now.

Ditch those spears they're worth shit.
If you were wise enough when it was available you should've gotten 1s SHREKT SHOTGUN.
You could've slapped it onto her.
You could've derped around in red-tier boost run while abusing her antihomo-slash-infini-boost-run buff from her battle frame.
You could've tuned her for TEC and WLK and still have some sort of leeway to get some necessary carts like hopcarts or asstep.
You could've been awesome.
But you chose to be mediocre.
Son I am disappoint.

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
My alts are 200~ players without a valid e-mail. How I miss the times.

I stopped exerting effort on this shitgame three years ago. Feels gratifying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:05 pm

lol
"i put a generic weapon on a moe core that offers a shitty gimmick I'm cool"
you can make a red tier boost run bot with extended boost and a shred shotgun and antihoming that does no fucking damage and still dies to anything that isn't homing and has less carts to use and is thus weaker overall.
you can make a generic hopper with shitty stats that can turn on anti-homing while still doing shit damage because it has shitty stats and still dying to the same old stuff.
Gunner crim BF builds don't do anything because she has no capa and if you sacrifice carts and capa to get more anti-homing + extend boost you end up having no carts.
There's nothing interesting there you couldn't have done 5x better by using a berylskid core.

There's nothing "awesome" about it. It's mediocre by the very definition of the word.

Her spears, while not good, are actually interesting. It's possible to space the spin attack correctly that you intersect a target and hit them with multiple slash waves and do 100+ damage in a single hit, which is normally not doable outside of brave booster builds.

So yeah, he could have been medicore and boring but he choose to be mediocre and boring instead.

you're not fucking creative. Get over yourself. lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:42 pm

Eh, BF is shit as a whole anyway.
Tried making gunner builds on her because the spears are shit: parasol, lnd railgun, shrekt shotgun.
Most of the time she needs either capacity, TGH, or TEC since her stats are wildly allocated all over the place and her BF capabilities are bound by EIW, which I would gladly put on some other, more useful cart.
Me builds aren't creative enough, but at least it's made in way that it's not intended.
If ever the only insane enough to create insane, stupid shit that really works in a way is BuBuMon.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:10 am

you sure went from "YOU COULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME" to "it was shit all along" real fast there buddy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:19 am

@Winty wrote:
you sure went from "YOU COULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME" to "it was shit all along" real fast there buddy

I tried suggesting something viable on a bot with almost no redeeming qualities. That's awesome enough especially if it does work against the meta.
It still doesn't change the fact that the bot has almost no redeeming qualities.
I try to see both sides of the same coin by looking at it on the edges.
I'm not a fucking gecko though.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:53 am

i got frags and managed to top scoreboards in smaller rooms with her on release using a stock build by abusing the features I described. Gutting a bot into something generic(and making it really shitty at being generic) doesn't make that bot better, it just makes whatever weapon you put on it worse. You aren't looking at two sides of the same coin, you're telling people they should aim to be like you without understand either side of the coin and then instantly backpedaling at the appearance of a conflicting opinion without doing anything to back up what you had said before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:18 am

Suggesting, son, not telling.

If giving a conflicting opinion or argument, despite flawed, is what your game is then it's kind of pointless trying to justify myself because you'll just force me to backpedal into facts that may incriminate my own claims and arguments. I'm not exactly a philosopher or master debater, son. I blow things up. Those are two very, very different things. I do at least have my reasoning faculties at par.

And by the gods if I'm not at least the benchmark standard for things that work under a fundamental principle (in this case, aiming, as you said) then everyone in the game is a piece of shit. The learning curve may be steep but I learned everything almost all by myself. If other players can't do that, then they simply can't keep up.
Back to top Go down
Lazgrane

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:26 am

Quote :
Son I am disappoint.
Your patronizing tone does not give off the "suggesting" vibe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2719

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:33 am

New bondol today (hopefully)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt0vSdbYxy0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:36 am

@Lazgrane wrote:
Quote :
Son I am disappoint.
Your patronizing tone does not give off the "suggesting" vibe

Condescending, not patronizing.
I do that to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1578

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:21 am

About Frac.
- She needs additional weapon?
- Force tunes in all weapons or I can skip the Crystal Wall?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:31 am

I got saya today (not a dupe) but tbh WTF

her main wpn steal boost is just that.... sad though

SUB WPN MISSILE is main source of dmg.... its literally a 1 trick moe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11077

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:58 am

Boost steal feels really bad at first, but it's getting better once you got used to her. In worst case just use stealth mode to gtfo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:58 pm

@RaverX wrote:
I got saya today (not a dupe) but tbh WTF

her main wpn steal boost is just that.... sad though

SUB WPN MISSILE is main source of dmg.... its literally a 1 trick moe

1 trick moe, like, pretty much every moe in the game.
But yes, her main weapon is her subweapon, the steal boost is to support you and keep you in the air and in case of need, to fight other airs, then you have a powerless nuke, good to disable those melee or pesky step BS users, though it's not reliable.
Her main weapon feels really bad at first, but with a few tunes it magically turns out to be quite decent and accomplishes it's job, most of the time. However it has a bit of a range issue, not that the range is bad, but because the subweapon has more range than the main, it can be hard to support you if you try to shoot things from too far, so the main might not be able to lock-on properly since it's out of range, so range tunes in this case are understandable, but first you need speed.

If you actually try to use her as a one attack only moe and only use her subweapon, you will be terrible at it, you might as well not even bother, but if you tune and learn how to use her main weapon, she might as well easily get GW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
VietPho
Always Drunk

Male Posts : 1744

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:25 pm

Rolled over 1600 Angel Coins worth and was only able to get 1 silver S booster and 3 Muscle Victors

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
Higichi
Pants♂Wrestler

Male Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:36 pm

200 coins , 2 BS #em1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:52 pm

Got tickets from coin gara, http://puu.sh/oi9kO.jpg
My Blocky can finally rest in piece, you no longer need to be called Ouka anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum