Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
VietPho
Always Drunk

Male Posts : 1929

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sat May 05, 2018 4:22 pm

My bike ride in the park with the 360 camera. Don't forget to readjust camera angles and zoom out for best view:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net Online
VietPho
Always Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun May 06, 2018 8:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Armored Entity
Captain Slow Smoking A Pipe & Eating Ice Cream At The Same Time

Male Posts : 2048

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Tue May 08, 2018 10:33 pm

Okay, today I saw on Netflix, this Japanese Live-Action Movie called TAG. I heard about it on the Joel McHale show and thought I'd give it a go.

Oh my god, I haven't seen anything this terrifying and dark and horrible since Corpse Party. Though one thing I do like about it, they really do well on making the characters look super cute! The girls in it are such sweetie pies.

I mean just look at what happens in the first scene! This makes Kill La Kill look tame! Look at all that blood all over the freakin' place! And that's just the beginning. Poor little cutie pies!

I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks from this extreme Mega Slaughterfest Hyper Bloody and Gorey Massacre movie. I dunno if I should recommend it or not. It's not for the feint of heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VietPho
Always Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed May 09, 2018 12:42 am

Too scary for me.
Back to top Go down
Armored Entity

Male Posts : 2048

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed May 09, 2018 8:44 am

@VietPho wrote:
Too scary for me.

Exactly! It's about as terrifying as GANTZ was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11389

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Today at 3:01 pm

But the special effects are so mediocore, really don't see how anyone would get scared. Maybe when you live in a comparibpe environment, but even then there're no irl windblades.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum