Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:56 am

CB merchandise where?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11199

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:00 am

Whoa, is that thing official? Or self made?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:25 am

my new ride
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥

Male Posts : 1500

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:52 am

Esequienes? wrote:
my new ride

Did you crash this one yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:12 pm

No i never use my good car for when i go drinking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2853

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:07 am

My wife is pregnant again.
Oh boy Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2920

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:06 am

Time for a road trip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Higichi
Pants♂Wrestler

Male Posts : 330

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:24 am

Hatsune Miku 10th Anniversary yesterday at Kawaii Café in Paris... I'm so dead right now. so much vodkaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2853

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:46 am

Miscarriage Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2920

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:27 am

Aria wrote:
Miscarriage Neutral

Sorry to hear about that. Hope your wife gets well soon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3293

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:34 pm

So exited to see muh bby Jesus irl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1943

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:57 am

I just saw the new remake of Stephen King's IT. This is one of the times I thought a remake was done well.

I especially liked how they didn't start with the "Losers Club" as adults having flashbacks to their first encounters with Pennywise, but just stuck with their lives as kids, and really made things scarier here. Totally would recommend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VietPho
Always Drunk

Male Posts : 1788

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:11 pm

I started watching another Korean Drama:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
Alathon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 460

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:14 am

There's a "literally who" college right across the street from my dorm and I see these suited fucks always standing around on the street corner waiting to shill to whatever unsuspecting adult walks by

Normally I don't ever have to deal with them trying to shill me their dumbass campus since I'm always walking past with a backpack which is evidence enough that I'm already a student

Today I was walking back from class with textbook in hand and they asked if I was going to college.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1943

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:05 am

Oh my god, you guys gotta see this new Dorkly Video I recently watched! It was so relatable here! Another great thing showing why the action is what matters in stuff like this, and if I am disappointed or dislike something for not being as action packed as it SHOULD HAVE been, or liking something mainly for the battles, that doesn't make me wrong.

Watch it here! Oh man this is great.

Yeah see what I mean? Luke in this video explains it perfectly. Also one reason why I actually like the Star Wars Prequels, and I think people are overexaggerating, they weren't bad.
And not just to Star Wars, but to a lot of shows, games, and movies I've seen, it fits so well. Like why I actually find Avatar Legend Of Korra to be cooler than the original Avatar, or why Metal Gear Rising was the best in the series by far, or what makes Maho Shoujo better than other Magical Girl shows, or why Sonic and Strike Witches are among some of my most favorite anime/game series, or why Star Vs The Forces Of Evil had an absolutely TERRIBLE ending. And a lot more.

Luke: "Oh my god, just use the force to throw at least one floating platform, that's all I ask!"
Vader: "Come on, man. This is an emotionally rich moment for us as characters. Isn't that better than..."
Luke: "NO! You have Laser Swords and Magic Powers! Do something cool and get it over with!"

Exactly! Who gives a damn about if it's an Emotionally Rich Moment?! I want more awesome boss battles and duels with lots of really cool powers and parkour dodges and explosions! Because that's where it's at, and that's what is truly awesome!

I really want to show this to a bunch of people I know who call me mean names for saying otherwise! Screw that other stuff! Give me more action!

Oh, and for me, GIVE ME MORE CUTENESS TOO! I WANT CUTENESS + ACTION TOGETHER, not just one or the other.

Yes, another thing aside from Saitama, to help explain why what matters is, as quoted by Saitama, "THE EXHILARATION OF A REAL BATTLE!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VietPho
Always Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:11 pm

Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:08 pm

Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:15 am

Back to top Go down
rehpic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:19 am

Re-arranged my games and found the other copy of Trails of cold steel that i lost before. Now I have both trails of cold steel 2 and 2 trails of cold steel #em3
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VietPho
Always Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:59 pm

I started watching a new Korean drama: called "Black"

OST:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today in real life?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum