Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 24/03/2016 updates (updated)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4600
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:29 pm

I don't want her because I am a hipster
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Chewbacca
Cosmic Wookie
avatar

Male Posts : 661
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 18
Location : Final Atrium

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:55 pm

man...


Last edited by Skullheart on Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 694
Join date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:00 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
I don't want her because I am a hipster

Wanting an op moe has become mainstream so it is not wanting one as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5374
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:19 pm

I want That eris/Resha ; w ; mai god so kawaii
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4600
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:45 pm

Oni-Zero wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:
I don't want her because I am a hipster

Wanting an op moe has become mainstream so it is not wanting one as well.

Almost this
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zet_Nihilo
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 22
Join date : 2015-06-22
Age : 17
Location : France ,Paris

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:25 am

How about the drop rate of the limited gara? Is it good or bad as always? Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Posts : 8415
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:33 am

fuck off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zet_Nihilo
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 22
Join date : 2015-06-22
Age : 17
Location : France ,Paris

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:16 pm

@Winty wrote:
fuck off
Sad  
Razz Seriously
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2997
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:37 pm

@Zet_Nihilo wrote:

Sad  
Razz Seriously
No really, fuck off with your conspiracy theories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Posts : 8415
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:38 pm

yeah
if you want to know about rates, fuck off
nobody actually knows, anything that anybody says will be based on sample sizes far too small to be statically accurate. Maybe if a single garapon remained long enough for a single person to get 10k rolls in it and record the results properly we could have an idea of the rates on that garapon, assuming that there were no changes over that time period.
simply put there's too many variables, too small a playerbase, and there hasn't been enough time since the garapon was implemented for people to roll enough to have an idea of the rates.

some guy will come in here and say "i rolled 30 times and got blue every time" but that doesn't fucking mean shit

hence fuck off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zet_Nihilo
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 22
Join date : 2015-06-22
Age : 17
Location : France ,Paris

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:21 pm

Who will calculate the drop rate of each bot? By asking the drop rate, i wanted to know the opinion of players who rolled this gara, not two useless replies like yours. Anyways don't replie to my question if it is to say something like that and please learn other words than "fuck off" to say "I don't know", you might look more intelligent. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Posts : 8415
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:10 pm

Asking for information that doesn't exist sure does make you look intelligent. Asking about rates is a sign of stupidity. Talking about "your own rates" is a sign of stupidity. How many times has anyone rolled? Nowhere near enough to have a grasp of anything accurate. I gave you a detailed explanation of why asking for this information is useless. If that doesn't make me look intelligent in your eyes, I don't give a fuck what you think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mechaRev
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1287
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:30 pm

Stupidity in this game?
I am shock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1047
Join date : 2014-06-06
Age : 18
Location : Such Doge Such Wow

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:26 pm

@Zet_Nihilo wrote:
Who will calculate the drop rate of each bot? By asking the drop rate, i wanted to know the opinion of players who rolled this gara, not two useless replies like yours. Anyways don't replie to my question if it is to say something like that and please learn other words than "fuck off" to say "I don't know", you might look more intelligent. Razz

Limited gara has no free rolls and UC-RT thats only 1 roll

Not enough to make a drop rate calculation

ALSO

99% of us cant charge to JPN/WONT Because they have different charge ways
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zet_Nihilo
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 22
Join date : 2015-06-22
Age : 17
Location : France ,Paris

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:57 pm

@RaverX wrote:
@Zet_Nihilo wrote:
Who will calculate the drop rate of each bot? By asking the drop rate, i wanted to know the opinion of players who rolled this gara, not two useless replies like yours. Anyways don't replie to my question if it is to say something like that and please learn other words than "fuck off" to say "I don't know", you might look more intelligent. Razz

Limited gara has no free rolls and UC-RT thats only 1 roll

Not enough to make a drop rate calculation

ALSO

99% of us cant charge to JPN/WONT  Because they have different charge ways
I'm not asking for a drop rate calculation. Neutral  I just want your opinion. Did i said something confused because no one seems to understand? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Posts : 8415
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:03 pm

any opinion you get has no value. You are asking people to spread bad information for no reason. This does 0 beneficial things and plenty of non-beneficial things. It contributes to the stupidity of the community. Hence fuck off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4600
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:14 pm

I am getting sick, send help please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5374
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:16 pm

I can feel the ebola spreading inside the community, SEND WELP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1047
Join date : 2014-06-06
Age : 18
Location : Such Doge Such Wow

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:41 pm

ALOT of us cant even roll it so we cant give an opinion so your ''ONCE AGAIN'' asking for the impossible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish


Male Posts : 7871
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 23
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:56 pm

I have good rates because I rolled 500 times on this gara.

In total the summary of items I got were:
- 22 golds
- 86 silvers
- 103 bronzes
- 117 browns
- 172 blues

Using this information the ratio for getting certain prizes is the following:
~4.4% gold
~17.2% silver
~20.6% bronze
~23.4% brown
~34.4% blue

This of course does not include the animation rolls I got, which were:
48 derpwalks
37 carcrashes
15 superflies

What this means is that you won't always get golds or silvers nearly as much as other balls, so this further plummits the rates of getting golds and silvers

real gold rate: 0.38%
real silver rate: 1.94%
real bronze rate: 17.61%
real brown rate: 31.98%
real blue rate: 48.09%

tl;dr I bullshitted all of this because I don't even really play the game anymore but you wanted rates regardless of where it came from so here you go have fun with fake rates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zet_Nihilo
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 22
Join date : 2015-06-22
Age : 17
Location : France ,Paris

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:54 am

@Winty wrote:
any opinion you get has no value. You are asking people to spread bad information for no reason. This does 0 beneficial things and plenty of non-beneficial things. It contributes to the stupidity of the community. Hence fuck off.
What is bad about asking about asking information to other players? People believe what they want to believe after all. If those players say that they got 3 golds why not you. Or do you say that because you feel no one here is reliable because everybody is likely to lie about what they got. It wast my time to replie to someone like you .You can say "fuck off" but i will still be here and no responding to you anymore.  Razz Razz Razz

Anyways ,it seems that most of you are against the fact of asking the opinion of other players because you feel that what did they say are not reliable. Mad  So i will stop here or it will become the first world war on CB  Rolling Eyes ,also Ebola and AIDS will stay away too. Laughing Though i believed there are some japan players here who will wrote what they won from gara. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 897
Join date : 2014-06-30
Age : 22
Location : MotherEarth

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:29 am

@Zet_Nihilo wrote:
Though i believed there are some japan players here who will wrote what they won from gara. scratch
RaverX pretty much explained everything. Some of us do play in jp server but none of us are regular there. And I don't think any of us have rt to roll the current limited garapon, pretty much everything's been used up rolling the melfenia garapon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Posts : 8415
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:04 am

@Zet_Nihilo wrote:
@Winty wrote:
any opinion you get has no value. You are asking people to spread bad information for no reason. This does 0 beneficial things and plenty of non-beneficial things. It contributes to the stupidity of the community. Hence fuck off.
What is bad about asking about asking information to other players? People believe what they want to believe after all. If those players say that they got 3 golds why not you. Or do you say that because you feel no one here is reliable because everybody is likely to lie about what they got. It wast my time to replie to someone like you .You can say "fuck off" but i will still be here and no responding to you anymore.  Razz  Razz  Razz

Anyways ,it seems that most of you are against the fact of asking the opinion of other players because you feel that what did they say are not reliable. Mad  So i will stop here or it will become the first world war on CB  Rolling Eyes ,also Ebola and AIDS will stay away too. Laughing Though i believed there are some japan players here who will wrote what they won from gara. scratch


if someone writes "i rolled 3 times and got 3 golds" or even "i rolled 5x and got 3 golds" this information is utterly useless. Why do you even want this information? What does it do? It doesn't do anything. It doesn't matter that you are asking for it, the fact is that you are retarded because you think this information is at all useful. You might as well be asking people what their favorite soda is. The information is equally irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Posts : 8415
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:06 am

@Astral_Dono wrote:
I have good rates because I rolled 500 times on this gara.

holy shit do you fucking read anything? 500 rolls is nowhere near enough to have good informations. Please, come back when you have 10k rolls on the garapon so you can provide accurate numbers. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2010-12-28
Age : 437

PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:16 am

I died from incorrect grammar, fake rates and emoji abuse.
Save me Jesus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 24/03/2016 updates (updated)   

Back to top Go down
 
24/03/2016 updates (updated)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum