Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4546

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:06 pm

If you honestly think a long range weapon with less than 400 speed is going to actually be able to consistently and accurately fight anything in this current meta of speed, you must be living in a different world. Go ahead and try it, see how far it can get you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2851

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:12 am

Esequienes? wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
So what you're saying is, anything that's actually good is a "fag" weapon? Just stop posting.

A long range, high speed weapon that can do up to 180hp per shot with just 1 sec cooldown and regains boost gauge is just you average good weapon not fag at not fag at all(sarcasm

Does it deal massive damage? Yes.
Does it require manual aim? Also yes.

In conclusion: The reason why Moray BS is considered "fag" tier is because it hits 99.9% of the time regardless of how you aim. You can't blame people just because they know how to aim well.

Also the cannon projectiles are slow as fuck. You want high speed? Try 570.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4331

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:57 am

Moray hits "almost always", ignores CV and ignores anti-homo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11172

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:17 am

There's been times in which SDC was kinda cheap to use, but complaining about it at this point? Don't forget to shame all the Shaden BS users, Aquila Girl Skys and Flappalinas. "Cuz they still gay."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2952

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:04 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
There's been times in which SDC was kinda cheap to use, but complaining about it at this point?
He's trying to rip on the Steal Boost Charge Beam Cannon, not the Stardust Cannon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11172

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:36 am

Ah, i always forget it's name. I never found the weapon itself gay. There some cores that make it way too annoying, but that's a problem of the cores I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:43 pm

LazFlamme wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
So what you're saying is, anything that's actually good is a "fag" weapon? Just stop posting.

Does it require manual aim? Also yes.

No homing =/= aiming

One of the good things about that specific gun is that the aim assist actually is good, at the time of release even too good.

I actually stood still in that position before shooting, didn't even had to force the bot to rotate away, though if you do so you can put the crosshair even further away and it will still hit. Even if it was a moving target the aim assist still is one of the best.

Not all guns can do that. If anything not homing and with such good aim assist makes it better than everything that isn't a death ball, this is very precise homing that ignores anti homing.

The gun is quite strong, one of the strongest handheld air weapons, you can put it on a crappy air and it will do well (which is why I joked about putting it on Feng Mei Ryu when it was first released, it actually made her perform a LOT better, anything is better than wantian), it's one of those Miracle weapons, though now there's plenty of things that are way stronger, some not by themselves but in combination with other crap (Thoarla, whatever is the name of the other barrier girl that never dies, Moray due to the fact that it makes CV pointless but then there's a reason why out of control power creep without proper nerfs is bad, etc).

Is it a fag part, nah, is it REALLY good, yeah, too good compared to anything else in the same category.

Last edited by God is a Cat Girl on Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:56 pm

Diabolical wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
There's been times in which SDC was kinda cheap to use, but complaining about it at this point?

He's trying to rip on the Steal Boost Charge Beam Cannon, not the Stardust Cannon.

paralyze sdc is fag af
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StiJoLew

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:53 pm

Linear is OP guys, it has 330 range 580 speed and it can fire 1 time per second that does 180 with backhits on airs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:04 pm

Mercurio can deal more than 200 damage back hit on ARTs, she has a larger AoE
and more range than standard melees, so is she a fagbot?

well, maybe she is indeed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:20 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
Mercurio can deal more than 200 damage back hit on ARTs, she has a larger AoE
and more range than standard melees, so is she a fagbot?

well, maybe she is indeed

Esequienes? wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
calamity sword is a fag weapon now folks, hits up to 300 with lunastra

Also you won't be able to actually consistently hit anything with that speed. It's going to be 3x gforce so it's going to be slow as shit and hard to hit anything that isn't in your face. Might as well be Calamity Sword. That's also with still shooter dumbfuck, in what scenario will you use this?

Yeah like if calmity sword could do up to 200hp damage from long range with only 1 sec cooldown between attacks dont be stupid. You don't even have to tune speed if you want to increase SBC cannon 350 speed(which you dont need to for it to hit unless u suck) you can just use 'supersonic salvo' cart and gain 35 speed points without having to tune the weapon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4546

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:01 pm

StiJoLew wrote:
Linear is OP guys, it has 330 range 580 speed and it can fire 1 time per second that does 180 with backhits on airs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoflWaffle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Meanwhile I'm over here with a 3x G Rapid SBC and I'm lucky if more than 30% of my shots don't ghost through indos. It's a good weapon when it actually works though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:20 pm

RoflWaffle wrote:
Meanwhile I'm over here with a 3x G Rapid SBC and I'm lucky if more than 30% of my shots don't ghost through indos. It's a good weapon when it actually works though.

That's why I never bothered about tuning one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:51 am

a anti patetico weapon can't be used by a patetico
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5208

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:12 pm

the ghost hits arent even that bad I literally have no issue using it.....

the only time i see a ghost hit is hitting indo bikers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:18 am

Spoiler:

Str being negative doesn't affect the wb (Is what i heard)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
CxM
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:27 am

Fuwakomoriya wrote:
Spoiler:

Str being negative doesn't affect the wb (Is what i heard)

if you have that negative str accessory,hana kanzashi, and maybe a handheld with a negative str tune could we find out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2851

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:40 pm

At balanced STR/TEC (16/16), and a wonder extension (+5), Hilti's bit lasted for a good ol' 20 seconds.
Shin? How long does yours last?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:40 pm

I have no idea and i don't care, i use my wb as a shield.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   

Back to top Go down

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion