Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2979

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:13 am

shin what the fuck is wrong with you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4500

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:31 am

why the fuck would I want moray on calin anyway
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:16 pm

JAJAJAJA i'm not even drunk yet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5338

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:49 pm

I pray for your sanity to return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:51 pm

Then prepare to be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:08 pm

lol

Just put double morray BS on Maril march and be like those fags that use normal bots with fag parts like: morray BS, SBC cannon etc and then say "im not using fag stuff im just using a maril march"(or any mid tier bot's name) equiped with fag parts or weapon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:09 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
fag parts like: morray BS, SBC cannon
excuse me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2287

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:19 pm

@Diabolical wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:
excuse me
I second the motion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:49 pm

I triple that motion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4500

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:16 pm

@Kuzuha wrote:
@Diabolical wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:
excuse me

I second the motion.

@Sakura1 wrote:
I triple that motion

I quad it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4547

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:54 pm

same to be honest family
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2287

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:29 am

The funny part is you pair Dia's avatar to his reply to Ese.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2968

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:23 am

Did somebody say SBC cannon is a fag part?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:03 pm

@Diabolical wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:
excuse me

wow saying sbc cannon isnt a fag weapon which is literally the gayest hand held weapon you can put on a AIR a weapon that has 330 range 350 speed that can do 100+ hp per shot and can shot 1 shot per second and has no ammo issues and you can x 3 great force tune so it can do almost 200hp per shot and is M size are you really that blind? Even some alices use SBC cannon intead of their main weapon. Don't try to hide the faggetry of this weapon just because you use it.

Last edited by Esequienes? on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:21 pm

So what you're saying is, anything that's actually good is a "fag" weapon? Just stop posting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:40 pm

@Diabolical wrote:
So what you're saying is, anything that's actually good is a "fag" weapon? Just stop posting.

A long range, high speed weapon that can do up to 180hp per shot with just 1 sec cooldown and regains boost gauge is just you average good weapon not fag at not fag at all(sarcasm

Don't be fooled by these kind of people that try to pretend they aren't using fag stuff just because they are hiding a fag weapon in a mecha or low tier moe.

Last edited by Esequienes? on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:45 pm

330 range is not long range, 350 speed is not high speed, and in order to be able to hit for 180 you need the Mod cannon tuned for 3x G.Force with 40 tec, single shooter, and you need to hit a land in the back.
Because you tuned 3x G.Force you're going to struggle hitting anything at your maximum range while also dealing with shots that do no damage and only return boost, or shots that don't register at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:56 pm

@Diabolical wrote:
330 range is not long range, 350 speed is not high speed, and in order to be able to hit for 180 you need the Mod cannon tuned for 3x G.Force with 40 tec, single shooter, and you need to hit a land in the back.

You dont even have to hit a lnd in the back so it registers a back hit like i shown in the screenshot and lnds aren't going to turn to face you when you are killing them.

@Diabolical wrote:

Because you tuned 3x G.Force you're going to struggle hitting anything at your maximum range while also dealing with shots that do no damage and only return boost, or shots that don't register at all.

great force tunes only reduce ammo it wont affect you hitting a targets which and as I said that weapon has no ammo issues even if it had gun drive has carts that restore ammo. If you have trouble hitting a lnd with a 330 range and 350 speed which can even hit bikes you must really suck at aiming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:20 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
If you have trouble hitting a lnd with a 330 range and 350 speed which can even hit bikes you must really suck at aiming.
I'd like to see you go and shoot shit at that range and land all your hits if it's so easy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:49 pm

ese stop your making a fool out of yourself again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:24 pm

You bite your own tongue off sakurafag Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:35 pm

Ah yes, the classic "I'll use this retard as a scapegoat to hide my own retardation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:38 pm

Saying SBC cannons can do up to 180 damage might had been too conservative of me it can probably do up to 200hp damage the screenshot shows 230 damage probably because they used still shoter which gives +15% damage(+30hp damage) in a 200 dmg hit.

Yeah not a fag weapon at all...

Last edited by Esequienes? on Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:50 pm

calamity sword is a fag weapon now folks, hits up to 300 with lunastra

Also you won't be able to actually consistently hit anything with that speed. It's going to be 3x gforce so it's going to be slow as shit and hard to hit anything that isn't in your face. Might as well be Calamity Sword. That's also with still shooter dumbfuck, in what scenario will you use this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:02 pm

@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
calamity sword is a fag weapon now folks, hits up to 300 with lunastra

Also you won't be able to actually consistently hit anything with that speed. It's going to be 3x gforce so it's going to be slow as shit and hard to hit anything that isn't in your face. Might as well be Calamity Sword. That's also with still shooter dumbfuck, in what scenario will you use this?

Yeah like if calmity sword could do up to 200hp damage from long range with only 1 sec cooldown between attacks dont be stupid. You don't even have to tune speed if you want to increase SBC cannon 350 speed(which you dont need to for it to hit unless u suck) you can just use 'supersonic salvo' cart and gain 35 speed points without having to tune the weapon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   

Back to top Go down

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum