Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4597

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:11 pm

131:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Higichi
Pants♂Wrestler

Male Posts : 330

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:18 pm

druncken:

lowcost 1 slot build, need EXtunes to reach 810hp
no boost run, I'm too old for this.
Taste my punch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11243

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:26 pm

Maelstrom, the toughest moe on the Cosmic Ark xD

Man, everybody's gearing up and i don't even login anymore. Is this my punishment for starting before them? QwQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:01 pm

I haven't played since January because a lot of shit happened, I will just officialy get back to the
game tomorrow. Frizz was gathering stuff on my account all this time, so now I can do some crazy shit.

@Higichi
That looks very good for a 1s build.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:45 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:28 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:55 pm

elisa & pers 666hp:

was thinking about posting these for a while and have been holding off but i'm considering redriving them so here ya go, my waste of resources that i only half regret!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:00 pm

Elisa zwei? Is that a gunner?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:09 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
Elisa zwei? Is that a gunner?
hybrid, switches to better melee with aura on. she has a bazooka that's really a bit hard to aim with but seems to hit hard. melee mode is decent but will lose against other melees. her aura only boosts her mobility stats, i have it set up to push me into magenta boost run.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:03 pm

I once had an hybrid like yours, but disliked it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:58 am

wasn't expecting to win with it but yep still falls short.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5373

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:05 am

honestly zwei would had been good if cs wasnt so half ass with the gun stats and melee

if the gun actually had some actual speed and force, and the melee with some actual slicing speed and tracking it would had been worth the tuning :V

but welp its CS although honestly they should recreate her D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samui
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 780

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:47 pm

I know there are far better ACs than Dark Mask but it looks perfect on Vestia.:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:23 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:03 pm

Since tune up campaign is ending and Thoarla is coming in gara again soon I'm donating my single shot anti Toarla/airs Lisel build. This is an easy to make build and has no capa tunes all the parts needed everybody should have the hardest parts to get are: chloe BS(she was in the UC gara some days ago so you should have it), any AMJ with 1 slot and 0 cost(sledge heim AMJ, brickgale spinel/topaz AMJ AMJ2, platinum ticket AMJs) you dont even need and AMJ just use two 0 cost 1 slot BSJ from coin shop since the build only uses 1 BSJ. if you dont have Air rider AMs you can also use Raystag AMs(but they are more bulky) both of these bots are in the shop. The cannon tunes are up to you if you have 2 spare lisel cannons I would suggest having a long range cannon and a mid range cannon for different maps just make sure both cannon have no more than 60 cost points in tunes so they are interchangeable without modifying the build

the core tunes are. (These are optional but single shooter and still shoter is a must)
Spoiler:

the carts are blast guard, beam guard, broad radar, fast recovery, and the rest are capa carts + acell roll cart

Since this is build is for everybody feel free to improve it(but I doubt you can)

In fact I will make it a challenge if you can improve this single shot build without: LG capa tunes, changing carts(drive included), changing core tunes, using bulky parts, using less than 60 cost points on cannon tunes I will give you 100,000 UC next bazaar

Whats improving? having either of these: less cost, more HP, more TGH, more WLK, without lowering the HP, FLY, TEC stats.

Also if you make a build with the same stats but without Chloe BS for the players that dont have her BS I will also give you 100,000 UC.(again no bulky parts)

If you make a build with the same stats but with Lisel BD1 I will also give you 100,000 UC

Note:
the build of the screenshot has 40hp of core tunes 5 hp of medals and 30 hp of 30hp cart
the build is based on Lisel BD2

If you have any question about the build let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1799

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:20 pm

My planed one gets 570(+30from boost drive +5 from medal and +30(?) from coretunes=635).
Uses K-Nonna AMs for aesthetic and Serieux+Lisel BS.
I think she can change the cannon like your build.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11243

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:18 pm

scratch is there even a stat difference between og and FLAK? I never used the uggo hair color flak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:51 pm

What are the main differences between Karin and sinle gun Lisel?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:55 pm

there no difference, or to be exact the difference too small to even matter

lisel has shitty built in heat guns
while calin has shitty built in missle but at least hers actually hit sometimes.

if u want to lisel or calin it doesnt matter. either works although i seem to fine calin to deal more dmg to lisel

since I only seen my lisel deal 160 dmg with 3x GF while calin dealing 180-220 dmg with 3x GF
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:04 pm

Karin sub is pretty good too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:19 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
Karin sub is pretty good too.

pretty much calin is slightly more superior then lisel just bc of her decoy/sub distance hops which can really make a difference while lisel only has a shitty push back sub that doesnt really allows you to distance which in most cases ur just gonna feed some land while stalking an air
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:51 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
scratch is there even a stat difference between og and FLAK? I never used the uggo hair color flak

BD2 'Lisel Flak' has 1 more TEC and 1 more FLY but 2 less WLK than BD1. Lisel BD2 is better for a fly based build. Also her side weapons are different but they are removable so it doesnt matter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 901

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:12 am

The only difference you need to know about them is that calin can't equip antlion bs while lisel can

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairlion
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:24 am

Antlion BS is L size m8
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 901

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:31 am

I forgot lisel is actually S THE SHAME LMAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   

Back to top Go down

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum