Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:42 pm

A good melee moe can defend against and kill anything not just ARTs and me saying Mercurio is able to kill arts might had been too generous of me so let me rephrase that. 2 extunes wasted on a decoration moe than can only steal kill ARTs sometimes. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:46 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
A good melee moe can defend against and kill anything not just ARTs and me saying Mercurio is able to kill arts might had been too generous of me so let me rephrase that. 2 extunes wasted on a decoration moe than can only steal kill ARTs sometimes. Smile
"A good melee moe is Bapho" i think you wanted to say this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MeloettaAria
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:47 pm

I used to play Meru but now her handhelds are on Eris and accs on Reine:

Suck even more dicks :^  )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:57 pm

in a game with such large variety of characters (moes and mechas), you're assuming that group of 5 or 6 of them are the only worth things to tune. remembering that they're only "good" because there's not too much people using them. if so, they'll turn into generic thing that can't do much because of the wide competition
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:11 am

Poor mercurio is so bad at melee it has to run away from enemy melees like if they were AIRs Laughing im not hating on her I like her character design but C.$. really fuk her up with its pathetic weapon force and long cooldown she is nerf beyond repair I can kill Mercurio with a Jinkun long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:58 am

Real men melee with THIS:

Badly tuned paratrooper, still good enough for a few potshots:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4509

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:35 am

Lumiera's sub is really melee based damage like some ppl says?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1785

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:46 am

Yep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercedesBR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:47 am

aparently, Mercurio and Kanna will receive a buff soon. check CBJP's twitter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:02 pm

If that is the case, I hope they let Mercurio's melee combo cooldown as it is and just do a
brutal force increase on the weapon to justify the cooldown (at least 35 force)...

We already have enough "mash right click to win" moes...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MeloettaAria
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:29 pm

@MercedesBR wrote:
aparently, Mercurio and Kanna will receive a buff soon. check CBJP's twitter
Insteresting...

Kanna power creep pls *cough* *cough*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2981

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:09 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
rip 2 extunes wasted on a decoration moe than is only able to kill ARTs
Fuck off, dumbass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MeloettaAria
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:13 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
Poor mercurio is so bad at melee it has to run away from enemy melees like if they were AIRs Laughing im not hating on her I like her character design but C.$. really fuk her up with its pathetic weapon force and long cooldown she is nerf beyond repair I can kill Mercurio with a Jinkun long.

:^ ) Let's see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:25 pm

Remember Kururu's buff? Laughing Yep that fix her. All of you Mercurio users i challenge you to 1 vs 1 if you beat my Jinkun Long with your Mercurio i will give you a generic element.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:12 pm

Oh man, I want to fart...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Charz
Forum Lurker

Male Posts : 397

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:53 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
Remember Kururu's buff? Laughing Yep that fix her. All of you Mercurio users i challenge you to 1 vs 1 if you beat my Jinkun Long with your Mercurio i will give you a generic element.

Just for your info Esequi there is no one who plays this game in the same style as anybody else it is
like a fingerprint and you have to find or build a bot that suits your method of gameplay

just because Mercurio doesn`t work for you it won`t make her automatically sucks it means that this bot simply isn`t for you which means that you need to find another bot to play with

and a word of advise don`t ever try to prove that anything or any bot work or doesn`t work here on that forum the arguments will take you nowhere because in general the judgments on meta are pretty skewed to the point that you can`t exactly tell what will and will not work

that skewing also apply to bot discussions as well  they can make any bot whatever it is to be the most powerful bot in the game and in the same time they can make any bot whatever it is to be the shitiest in game

you are basically wasting your time and the 1vs1 won`t prove anything nor anyone will take it seriously because of one simple reason in the past milez fragged my resha with a jag at her peak so does that mean that she will automatically becomes useless pointless trash that nobody uses

apply that logic to Mercurio and you are going to laugh your ass off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:39 pm

What did it say on CBJP twiter about mercurio what of her are they gonna buff? I core tune mine a little last tune up campaign just in case they ever buff her in a far future.

Ps my offer 1 generic prize if you beat my jinkun long with your Mercurio is still running you can fight me this friday(still have to level up my jinkun)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:47 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:41 am

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:

what the fuck was that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:10 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:

kururu didn't even need a buff, she was already perfectly functional.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:24 am

Yeah that's why nobody use her and still don't Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:18 pm

nobody uses her because nobody wants to use a low cost unit that is designed to assist the team. People only want to play carry units that get kills or healers that get free score.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CxM
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:41 pm

do many people own kururu? i don't think she was made available often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:43 pm

@CxM wrote:
do many people own kururu? i don't think she was made available often.

I see alot of kururu's in nub rooms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:28 pm

kururu is in either thanks or anniversary garapon. maybe both. people have had a lot of chances to get her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)   

Back to top Go down

Show off your Garage/Bot/Part/Weapon/Gameplay/etc(?)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | Games | Other Roleplay games | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum