Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:29 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:

Idk it was a speedy work :V
it looks great tnx! now she is done cheers  if anybody wants the skin for their Rouche mode:R tell me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3933

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:45 pm

What ART moes are good boost runners besides Homura?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:57 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:

Miruru :3

Moooooo (zu- Nya!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Female Posts : 4878

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:12 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:

Idk it was a speedy work :V
it looks great tnx! now she is done cheers  if anybody wants the skin for their Rouche mode:R tell me

Np ;3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:14 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:

holx
miruru
raven HL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3933

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:26 pm

Monigga Gold leader I guess...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1586

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:40 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
Eleanore
#em4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:54 pm

@Frizz wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:
Eleanore
#em4

wut
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1586

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:10 pm

Why not?
#em4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3249

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:28 pm

lumi?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:52 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
Monigga Gold leader I guess...

i aren't think that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:18 pm

Guess who finally got an HD Seraph now?

The UC Gara DX Finally gave me the needed promotion! Now to make my HD Crim awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:21 pm

@Diabolical wrote:
@Shance wrote:
Notable anti-Henrierre bots and weaponry is ofc Homura
Do you just post nonsense to mislead people or are you really this ignorant? Let me tell you why this is WRONG. Hameru's slashes are really fucking wide with a piddly explosion (take note of this). Her wideass shots get intercepted by the bits every time. Anti-Henri builds use high blast damage weapons with large explosions in a non-alphastrike configuration. She's also fucking shit against Glide Boost.

Man if your opinion works I'd slap on a Gigantic Cannon with x3 Speed or Kagura Mai and it'll work. Unfortunately it won't. If you're simply settling with blast damage, proper aiming, and stun power, then wow, I guess Ablative Plating, Glide Boost and bit interception doesn't fucking work, because if I have Henrierre I'd have those on her to keep me from getting clusterfucked by this.

I don't think your opinion also has weight when I haven't seen you actively trying to fuck up Henrierres with this mindset because apparently you and I have other things in mind aside from Henrierres fucking up an arena day. Yes, you can drop and mess up Henrierres with a properly tuned Middle Bazooka (for something that's tried and tested, that somewhat follows your prerequisites) but that doesn't mean there's something else to ruin the match. Homura is stated because she can mitigate that and simply target something else and STILL wind up on Top 10.

You are also misleading people and are ignorant because I merely listed stuff that are fire-and-forget and/or are deathballs. I did not take into consideration whether you'll hit the bitch or not because >Glide Boost and because I have tested these weapons due to having them.

We agree to disagree. Move along.

Last edited by Shance on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:29 pm

did you just say "homura is stated because she can simply target something else" when questioned about listing homura as "anti-henrierre weaponry"
i don't think "the ability to ignore her" makes her a counter. If anything that's a "neutral matchup" as we in THE BUSINESS like to call it, which means she very much isn't "anti-henrierre".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:33 pm

Call me an idiot but I still did take into consideration the blast property of her weaponry against natural AIR weakness but like I already said Ablative Plating can mitigate that if shots do get through Glide Boost and bit intercepting.

Not all Henri users have Armor Drive on her, anyway.

Also this business is practically dead. Go to other businesses like LoL or DoTA2 or something.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:38 pm

HMMMMMMMM
did some tunes on my alice with an omega 6 in a row with just a 10%
and viet said tune up campaign was shit.
ahueahueahue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:41 pm

@Shance wrote:
Call me an idiot but I still did take into consideration the blast property of her weaponry against natural AIR weakness but like I already said Ablative Plating can mitigate that if shots do get through Glide Boost and bit intercepting.

Not all Henri users have Armor Drive on her, anyway.

i'm not sure what you're even talking about anymore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:50 pm

Uh, I'm trying to defend my claim about Homura being anti-Henrierre by citing cart/drive setups, type weaknesses, tactics, user preferences and opinions from people who have and don't have her?

It sounds like shit but I'm trying to be all-encompassing here.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:02 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2894

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:23 pm

@Shance wrote:
Man if your opinion works I'd slap on a Gigantic Cannon with x3 Speed or Kagura Mai and it'll work. Unfortunately it won't. If you're simply settling with blast damage, proper aiming, and stun power, then wow, I guess Ablative Plating, Glide Boost and bit interception doesn't fucking work, because if I have Henrierre I'd have those on her to keep me from getting clusterfucked by this.
Take note of how I never said that high blast damage and big explosions are the only things you need to end Henri. Just because a weapon has those properties doesn't mean it's going to do anything.

@Shance wrote:
I don't think your opinion also has weight when I haven't seen you actively trying to fuck up Henrierres with this mindset because apparently you and I have other things in mind aside from Henrierres fucking up an arena day. Yes, you can drop and mess up Henrierres with a properly tuned Middle Bazooka (for something that's tried and tested, that somewhat follows your prerequisites) but that doesn't mean there's something else to ruin the match.
What the hell does any of this have to do with my argument? You not catching me in arena hunting Henrierres doesn't mean my opinion (it's actually a fact) is incorrect.

@Shance wrote:
Homura is stated because she can mitigate that and simply target something else and STILL wind up on Top 10.
@Shance wrote:
@Shance wrote:
anti-Henrierre

@Shance wrote:
You are also misleading people and are ignorant because I merely listed stuff that are fire-and-forget and/or are deathballs. I did not take into consideration whether you'll hit the bitch or not because >Glide Boost and because I have tested these weapons due to having them.
Apparently you just skimmed my post, because I did not attack your deathball or Scram claims. I agree with those, but I did not agree with your claim that Homura is anti-Henrierre, which is why I specifically attacked it. But this was all in vain because you don't even agree with your own claim to begin with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:31 pm

@Diabolical wrote:
@Shance wrote:
Take note of how I never said that high blast damage and big explosions are the only things you need to end Henri. Just because a weapon has those properties doesn't mean it's going to do anything.

@Shance wrote:
I don't think your opinion also has weight when I haven't seen you actively trying to fuck up Henrierres with this mindset because apparently you and I have other things in mind aside from Henrierres fucking up an arena day. Yes, you can drop and mess up Henrierres with a properly tuned Middle Bazooka (for something that's tried and tested, that somewhat follows your prerequisites) but that doesn't mean there's something else to ruin the match.
What the hell does any of this have to do with my argument? You not catching me in arena hunting Henrierres doesn't mean my opinion (it's actually a fact) is incorrect.

@Shance wrote:
Homura is stated because she can mitigate that and simply target something else and STILL wind up on Top 10.
@Shance wrote:
@Shance wrote:
anti-Henrierre

@Shance wrote:
Apparently you just skimmed my post, because I did not attack your deathball or Scram claims. I agree with those, but I did not agree with your claim that Homura is anti-Henrierre, which is why I specifically attacked it. But this was all in vain because you don't even agree with your own claim to begin with.

Such contradictions on the first two there. Are you pertaining to tuned or untuned weaponry? You didn't clarify.

I'm more on a do-what-you-say logic here. If the fact you're telling me isn't being done by people who you think are sane enough, then who exactly are you convincing here?

And no, I'm not limiting this to just yourself; almost nobody is in their right mind to do what you're stating because the dps race is all too real for this game (save maybe for Erohim, but he's almost always dead so eh...). If you think that this priority should change to address Henrierres, then good luck convincing the meta.

I know this comes out as a logical fallacy stating the "if people don't use it, it doesn't work" counterargument, but seeing from my observation of meta, the Homura vs. Henrierre debate still stands because people are forcing Homuras to fight Henrierres, much like how I'm forcing a Berzelius Girl to fight Henrierres, which you said shouldn't be the case. It's because Homuras are being considered versatile bots by meta that people are thinking they can counter everything. Impractical and/or impossible, yes, but if you can make it work, who the hell fucking cares and why should they?

We still agree to disagree here. I'm not trying to convince or mislead people because of fact, habit and logic, but if you think you have a better solution that can reduce flying rook princesses into scrap metal within thirty seconds, then be my guest.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2146

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:58 pm

The prob with Henrierre is that she's tough to kill (for an air). Never have I seen anyone take her down fast because of what she's capable of. Her defensive and offensive capabilities are too much to have for one bot. It's just retarded imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:31 pm

It's a bit of an issue when people act like a bot isn't much of a deal and then can only name a handful of things that happen to be good because they are, mostly, retarded to start with (even if some people doesn't realise it).

Despite that I'm not into alpha, Pepen bits are something that I don't particularly like, or dislike, because despite that it can be a strong tool, it doesn't really break anything, after all your weakness doesn't come from alpha strikes anyway, but Henri is when it's criminal, despite that shit like Frac RU is easy mode shutdown which pretty much blows away the bots that would have that same function (not to kill but powerless), that mostly only affects what you are supposed to kill anyway, which is not the case of Henri's bit/dodge/cannon/whatever.

If this shit is to keep happening every damn month, just go with the laziest route and make immunities a thing.

"CB is good because of variety." -has well over 2000 parts and weapons- "X unit is Y unit counter." -units that pretty much make good weapons nearly useless because they lack a feature to kill a single unit- Disgusting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:06 am

@Kuzuha wrote:
The prob with Henrierre is that she's tough to kill (for an air). Never have I seen anyone take her down fast because of what she's capable of. Her defensive and offensive capabilities are too much to have for one bot. It's just retarded imo.

I killed Vietpoo's full-tuned Henrierre in an opening of a match in less than fifty seconds using Berzelius Girl because he prolly tuned it in a very shitty way, but that's a very isolated case (plus Hypershot lel). Guy threw a FUCKING BERZ 5 seconds after the frag. Fucking Vietcong.

Still, it shows that she's not nigh omnipotent like everybody tells her to be.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk

Male Posts : 1746

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:28 am

My Alice is ANti-Henry. The only problem is henry always hiding next to a Kagura.

Ask Kama if you don't believe me Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com