Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5132
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:03 pm

I need Mai Omega's From Star Coins
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11142
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 30
Location : Trapped in flesh and bones

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:13 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
But isn't her bit like Serieux shield that soaks the damage and sends back projectiles, which in her case fuck up main weapons?
iirc that's a decoy, not the WB. And burst delay, not charge delay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2010-12-28
Age : 437

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:36 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
Is Henrierre an "AIR Homura" or ppl are just being dramatic?

People are being overly dramatic over her because she shuts down high-dps alphastrike bots like Berzelius Girl in a slightly more efficient way than Pepen Bits and Charge Delay weaponry (3sec alphastrike delay vs. 1sec anti-alphastrike debuff and/or 1s alphastrike/individual shot delay). That's more than 50% of the players out there regardless of type or at least 1-2 players in a team who go with this loadout.

What they DON'T know is that Henrierre only shuts down alphastriking, not individual weapon shooting. Berzelius users need only switch to Berzel Bazooka and shoot the shit out of her to drop her and unload a fistful of fuck in her face once the debuff wears off and shoots it at you again (Fast Recovery, bitches). OR, for Berzelius/Pepen Girl users, you can try doing what I do: alphstrike anyway to drop the slut for an extra burst or two.

Notable anti-Henrierre bots and weaponry is ofc Homura, deathballs like Antlion BS2, and a full-tuned 3s Scram Launcher Mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5132
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:26 pm

@Shance wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:
Is Henrierre an "AIR Homura" or ppl are just being dramatic?

People are being overly dramatic over her because she shuts down high-dps alphastrike bots like Berzelius Girl in a slightly more efficient way than Pepen Bits and Charge Delay weaponry (3sec alphastrike delay vs. 1sec anti-alphastrike debuff and/or 1s alphastrike/individual shot delay). That's more than 50% of the players out there regardless of type or at least 1-2 players in a team who go with this loadout.

What they DON'T know is that Henrierre only shuts down alphastriking, not individual weapon shooting. Berzelius users need only switch to Berzel Bazooka and shoot the shit out of her to drop her and unload a fistful of fuck in her face once the debuff wears off and shoots it at you again (Fast Recovery, bitches). OR, for Berzelius/Pepen Girl users, you can try doing what I do: alphstrike anyway to drop the slut for an extra burst or two.

Notable anti-Henrierre bots and weaponry is ofc Homura, deathballs like Antlion BS2, and a full-tuned 3s Scram Launcher Mod.

TY for clearing these shits up about the >"henrierre ruins all " and the homora can be debtable considering how most homora's die fighting a fully shielded henrierre ;v
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
avatar

Male Posts : 2733
Join date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:45 pm

what tunes do you people put on your scrams? my old watcher was fairly good vs most airs but had to put him out of service once glide boost became a thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2010-12-28
Age : 437

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:20 pm

Mostly x2 G.Rapids and either a H.Shooter, H.Air Force, G.Range or another G.Rapid.

Scram's insane homing makes it fall under the category of Fire-and Forget weapons since you can fire it anytime you get a lockon and it'll still hit shit. Glide Boost may phase out of a few shoots so you might need to time it (near impossible to do) or use Hypershot to missile spam the living daylights of any AIR bot of your choosing (more feasible).

The cost though, you need to take account of that, since it may skyrocket to >150.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5132
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:30 pm

@Shance wrote:
Mostly x2 G.Rapids and either a H.Shooter, H.Air Force, G.Range or another G.Rapid.

Scram's insane homing makes it fall under the category of Fire-and Forget weapons since you can fire it anytime you get a lockon and it'll still hit shit. Glide Boost may phase out of a few shoots so you might need to time it (near impossible to do) or use Hypershot to missile spam the living daylights of any AIR bot of your choosing (more feasible).

The cost though, you need to take account of that, since it may skyrocket to >150.

>150

even tho most guns are around 170 ;v
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2010-12-28
Age : 437

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:48 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
@Shance wrote:
Mostly x2 G.Rapids and either a H.Shooter, H.Air Force, G.Range or another G.Rapid.

Scram's insane homing makes it fall under the category of Fire-and Forget weapons since you can fire it anytime you get a lockon and it'll still hit shit. Glide Boost may phase out of a few shoots so you might need to time it (near impossible to do) or use Hypershot to missile spam the living daylights of any AIR bot of your choosing (more feasible).

The cost though, you need to take account of that, since it may skyrocket to >150.

>150

even tho most guns are around 170 ;v

Well a x2 Great Rapid x1 High Air Force Scram Mod is 225 cost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5132
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:53 pm

@Shance wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:
@Shance wrote:
Mostly x2 G.Rapids and either a H.Shooter, H.Air Force, G.Range or another G.Rapid.

Scram's insane homing makes it fall under the category of Fire-and Forget weapons since you can fire it anytime you get a lockon and it'll still hit shit. Glide Boost may phase out of a few shoots so you might need to time it (near impossible to do) or use Hypershot to missile spam the living daylights of any AIR bot of your choosing (more feasible).

The cost though, you need to take account of that, since it may skyrocket to >150.

>150

even tho most guns are around 170 ;v

Well a x2 Great Rapid x1 High Air Force Scram Mod is 225 cost.

dats like half the spare capa a bot has when fully leveled
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5139
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:13 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
@Shance wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:
Is Henrierre an "AIR Homura" or ppl are just being dramatic?

People are being overly dramatic over her because she shuts down high-dps alphastrike bots like Berzelius Girl in a slightly more efficient way than Pepen Bits and Charge Delay weaponry (3sec alphastrike delay vs. 1sec anti-alphastrike debuff and/or 1s alphastrike/individual shot delay). That's more than 50% of the players out there regardless of type or at least 1-2 players in a team who go with this loadout.

What they DON'T know is that Henrierre only shuts down alphastriking, not individual weapon shooting. Berzelius users need only switch to Berzel Bazooka and shoot the shit out of her to drop her and unload a fistful of fuck in her face once the debuff wears off and shoots it at you again (Fast Recovery, bitches). OR, for Berzelius/Pepen Girl users, you can try doing what I do: alphstrike anyway to drop the slut for an extra burst or two.

Notable anti-Henrierre bots and weaponry is ofc Homura, deathballs like Antlion BS2, and a full-tuned 3s Scram Launcher Mod.

TY for clearing these shits up about the >"henrierre ruins all " and the homora can be debtable considering how most homora's die fighting a fully shielded henrierre ;v

If arts die to her, she does ruin everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3269
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:20 pm

Just use a rouche barrier, make all them bitches cry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2010-12-28
Age : 437

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:50 pm

Nance wrote:
Just use a rouche barrier, make all them bitches cry

This is why I still need anti-melee barrier Rouche.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3269
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:05 am

just rouche your way to victory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 786
Join date : 2014-06-30
Age : 22
Location : MotherEarth

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:44 am

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:
@Shance wrote:


People are being overly dramatic over her because she shuts down high-dps alphastrike bots like Berzelius Girl in a slightly more efficient way than Pepen Bits and Charge Delay weaponry (3sec alphastrike delay vs. 1sec anti-alphastrike debuff and/or 1s alphastrike/individual shot delay). That's more than 50% of the players out there regardless of type or at least 1-2 players in a team who go with this loadout.

What they DON'T know is that Henrierre only shuts down alphastriking, not individual weapon shooting. Berzelius users need only switch to Berzel Bazooka and shoot the shit out of her to drop her and unload a fistful of fuck in her face once the debuff wears off and shoots it at you again (Fast Recovery, bitches). OR, for Berzelius/Pepen Girl users, you can try doing what I do: alphstrike anyway to drop the slut for an extra burst or two.

Notable anti-Henrierre bots and weaponry is ofc Homura, deathballs like Antlion BS2, and a full-tuned 3s Scram Launcher Mod.

TY for clearing these shits up about the >"henrierre ruins all " and the homora can be debtable considering how most homora's die fighting a fully shielded henrierre ;v

If arts die to her, she does ruin everything.
It is "But I use her, so she isn't stronk" . Deathballs can only drop her to the ground nothing else, wait that goes for all other airs. Those single weapon shit can only drop her but she'll eat you up after that. Undoubtedly she is the strongest air in the game at this moment. If homora is considered the strongest art then yes Henriere is air homora.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Airiri
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 166
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 20
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:52 am

@Shance wrote:


Notable anti-Henrierre bots and weaponry is ofc Homura, deathballs like Antlion BS2, and a full-tuned 3s Scram Launcher Mod.

and Monica gold leader
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2010-12-28
Age : 437

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:12 am

@elmatalast wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:


TY for clearing these shits up about the >"henrierre ruins all " and the homora can be debtable considering how most homora's die fighting a fully shielded henrierre ;v

If arts die to her, she does ruin everything.
It is "But I use her, so she isn't stronk" . Deathballs can only drop her to the ground nothing else, wait that goes for all other airs. Those single weapon shit can only drop her but she'll eat you up after that. Undoubtedly she is the strongest air in the game at this moment. If homora is considered the strongest art then yes Henriere is air homora.

Holy motherfucking shit what the hell am I reading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1325
Join date : 2015-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:15 am

I almost finish my high definition Rouche mode:R skin I just need to change her red dress to the color of the non HD one can anybody please do the favor?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2911
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:14 am

@Shance wrote:
Notable anti-Henrierre bots and weaponry is ofc Homura
Do you just post nonsense to mislead people or are you really this ignorant? Let me tell you why this is WRONG. Hameru's slashes are really fucking wide with a piddly explosion (take note of this). Her wideass shots get intercepted by the bits every time. Anti-Henri builds use high blast damage weapons with large explosions in a non-alphastrike configuration. She's also fucking shit against Glide Boost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11142
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 30
Location : Trapped in flesh and bones

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:02 am

Y u no use the Mode: A skin man?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1325
Join date : 2015-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:15 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Y u no use the Mode: A skin man?
i dont have her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3269
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:35 pm

what does dps mean can someone explain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5132
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:46 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
I almost finish my high definition Rouche mode:R skin I just need to change her red dress to the color of the non HD one can anybody please do the favor?




Idk it was a speedy work :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
avatar

Male Posts : 2733
Join date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:18 pm

Nance wrote:
what does dps mean can someone explain

Darkphydesil. An infamous youtube plets layer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chewbacca
Cosmic Wookie
avatar

Male Posts : 661
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 18
Location : Final Atrium

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:22 pm

Nance wrote:
just rouche your way to victory
Damage Per Second .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4218
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:27 pm

Skullheart wrote:
Nance wrote:
just rouche your way to victory
Damage Per Second .

Wrong quote?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down
 
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum