Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Maps by a pretend-elk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wapiti4

Male Posts : 77
PostSubject: Maps by a pretend-elk   Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:39 am

Refer to topic title above. It's not like that really matters though. Lowdown is that this is a topic about my maps that no one really got to play because i was such a faggot and locked the room with a password of 1337 almost every single time. So I'm making a forum post about them.
  I also make a lot of messy maps that aren't even really playable, so you won't see all the 300+ .nsd files i actually have in my stagedata folder.(in the download link, if i decide to make one.)

If I'm using a set or putting objects you haven't seen in the normal map editor, refer to sticky of Maps And Stage Edits.

SO, THE STAGES...
Beast And The Harlot:

chess:

Tunnels to Tunnels (not actual name):

Paratrooper Mission 1:

Night Skyway:

That's all of them for today, I think. If I feel like it I might make more of them downloadable since cyberstep wont make another map contest in which case plagarization would probably happen

download:

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.wattpad.com/user/wapiti4
FutaraDragon

Male Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Maps by a pretend-elk   Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:10 am

That All Map is Crazy thing design thankyou wapiti XD Great at all map.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.futaradragon.info
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Maps by a pretend-elk   Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:40 am

holy butts night skyway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wapiti4

PostSubject: Re: Maps by a pretend-elk   Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:22 am

FutaraDragon wrote:
That All Map is Crazy thing design thankyou wapiti XD Great at all map.

Lol, didn't expect you to actually still view the forum on the daily basis hahah. Glad to see you liked my ideas. While I don't exactly plan to make maps as much as I did back then, I should be submitting more stuff on this soon enough tbh lol.

Soundstorm wrote:
holy butts night skyway

Ha! It's nice to see people liking the map because apparently it's more interesting than some of the maps that I spend 6+ hours on like RACEatlantica.nsd (I haven't released this yet - you haven't missed anything). Then again, what made Night Skyway "better" was because it was actually suited for racing and had billboards and all that, lol. Luckily I didn't have to texture anything , so that cut back a lot on completion time, even though it had background roads that special people like smoot complained that he couldn't traverse them (which was why the map looked prettier than if I let people travel every nook and cranny of the map).

Thanks for the kind replies, I oughta put together a post together soon enough so you can play more of my maps. Ain't that jolly?

Also, in all seriousness I would love it if you credit me for my maps so that kind people would somehow just sell me an Eleanore BD or something. But that's not possible right?
Back to top Go down
wapiti4

PostSubject: Re: Maps by a pretend-elk   Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:16 am

Well, people... I think I got bored. And guess what?

Download my more playable maps
Download my less playable maps

^^^^^
click!

Sorry, I got lazy, and decided that I won't be writing more essays with pictures for my stages. But there's good news: since I put it in a Mediafire folder, it means that you guys can simply check for updates there, so extremely loyal followers can  get new maps when they're released! Isn't that awesome? I know it is!

Oh, and sorry, for the claims where I made over 400 maps, that's usually just backups and test purposes. My bad honestly!
And another thing, if I accidentally put other people's maps into my folder, I'm really sorry, but to be fair it's night and I kind of want to sleep : /

Hope you enjoy em!

Last edited by wapiti4 on Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification for links)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maps by a pretend-elk   

Back to top Go down

Maps by a pretend-elk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Maps and Stage Edits-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Private forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum