Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 How to build Agnizyne?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VietPho
Always Drunk
avatar

Male Posts : 1815
Join date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: How to build Agnizyne?    Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:02 am

So when building Agnizyne BD, do I need to keep any WLK or FLY? With Burning Runner + him on Fire, it puts WLK and Fly to 40 right?

I'm trying to build one similar to the one in this video but I can't figure out what handheld weapon he's using that has the red fireball that appears to be splitting into multiple pieces when it lands.

http://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/21979679
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2978
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: How to build Agnizyne?    Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:25 am

You're just going to call it a shit bot when you melt to death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
VietPho
Always Drunk
avatar

Male Posts : 1815
Join date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: How to build Agnizyne?    Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:27 am

@Diabolical wrote:
You're just going to call it a shit bot when you melt to death.


Aimi-chan will run around healing me Smile


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
Armored Entity
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1955
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: How to build Agnizyne?    Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:21 am

I am still having problems with mine too. He's a bit complex of a robot.

One hint I'll tell you. Keep The Arms!
Agnizyne's Melee attack reduces the heat on him every time it's used. Keep them so that you can cool down if you're on the verge of Melt and the special attack isn't available.

Also, Hyper Ventilator is a must on Agnizyne.


Other than that, I do not know. I need help with Agni too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1342
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: How to build Agnizyne?    Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:29 am

@VietPho wrote:
So when building Agnizyne BD, do I need to keep any WLK or FLY? With Burning Runner + him on Fire, it puts WLK and Fly to 40 right?

I'm trying to build one similar to the one in this video but I can't figure out what handheld weapon he's using that has the red fireball that appears to be splitting into multiple pieces when it lands.

http://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/21979679

Burning gives insane FLY and Burning Runner gives insane WLK, you can drop both under 0.
You can drop STR under 0 if you won't use the laser, which you shouldn't if you drop FLY and WLK under 0, the laser cools you down completely.
Like Armored Entity said, keep one arm equipped to cool down back to burning status or you're fucked.
The handheld is called something like lava grenade, I forgot. Just ignore it and use your own weaponry.

If you want to use the laser, keep some mobility to get away after using it and keep STR and TEC above 0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VietPho
Always Drunk
avatar

Male Posts : 1815
Join date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: How to build Agnizyne?    Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:50 pm

@UncleBobbie wrote:
@VietPho wrote:
So when building Agnizyne BD, do I need to keep any WLK or FLY? With Burning Runner + him on Fire, it puts WLK and Fly to 40 right?

I'm trying to build one similar to the one in this video but I can't figure out what handheld weapon he's using that has the red fireball that appears to be splitting into multiple pieces when it lands.

http://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/21979679

Burning gives insane FLY and Burning Runner gives insane WLK, you can drop both under 0.
You can drop STR under 0 if you won't use the laser, which you shouldn't if you drop FLY and WLK under 0, the laser cools you down completely.
Like Armored Entity said, keep one arm equipped to cool down back to burning status or you're fucked.
The handheld is called something like lava grenade, I forgot. Just ignore it and use your own weaponry.

If you want to use the laser, keep some mobility to get away after using it and keep STR and TEC above 0

Thanks. I know what to do now. That handheld weapon is called Volcano Splash but unfortunately i don't own one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
Armored Entity
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1955
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: How to build Agnizyne?    Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:03 pm

I happen to have a Volcano Splash already!

If you don't have that, Volcano Grenade is a good substitute, and that's for UC!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VietPho
Always Drunk
avatar

Male Posts : 1815
Join date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: How to build Agnizyne?    Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:05 pm

Splash splits into 4 things and burns them though.


How do I reduce the agnizy from going into berserk fire mode? I have 1 str on it right now is that why he keeps going into that mode so frequently?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11216
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 30
Location : Holtez City

PostSubject: Re: How to build Agnizyne?    Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:55 pm

He will overheat no matter what. He even does in the lobby lmao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1955
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: How to build Agnizyne?    Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:40 pm

From what I see in that video, that Agnizyne also had a Gaderoga LG, Antlion BS2, and a Hacetocles BSJ. I can't tell what the HD part used was.

Judging by that, I think that's a WLK-based Agnizyne. You should consider upgrading WLK, not FLY.


Last edited by Armored Entity on Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5333
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: How to build Agnizyne?    Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:51 pm

>asking to upgrade wlk when you can get top tier wlk from burn runner ._.

atm he gonna overheat quicker if you use his bs gun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1955
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: How to build Agnizyne?    Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:57 pm

I meant like in parts, not in tune-ups. Whatever you have left after upgrading TEC to its max, you should put towards TGH and HP. At least that's what I was told.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11216
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 30
Location : Holtez City

PostSubject: Re: How to build Agnizyne?    Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:12 pm

I tuned mine for fly, but that was before they changed him (and before core tunes I believe). From what I understood, by now all he needs is TEC and HP. TGH would probably help to (especially with the stun regain cart).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5333
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: How to build Agnizyne?    Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:18 pm

USE THE GREAT GAMMA'S !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1955
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: How to build Agnizyne?    Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:33 pm

I just Calc'ed out something using the parts shown in that video. It appears that this build will not be possible without some serious Capa Carts.

Look here.
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VietPho
Always Drunk
avatar

Male Posts : 1815
Join date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: How to build Agnizyne?    Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:12 am

@Armored Entity wrote:
From what I see in that video, that Agnizyne also had a Gaderoga LG, Antlion BS2, and a Hacetocles BSJ. I can't tell what the HD part used was.

Judging by that, I think that's a WLK-based Agnizyne. You should consider upgrading WLK, not FLY.

Thanks.

He also using Burst Missle AMJ too I think. And also that Volcano Splash weapon that I don't have.


Any ideas if Agnizyne BS@ need any rapid tunes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
Armored Entity
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1955
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: How to build Agnizyne?    Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:12 pm

Well with the Burst Missile AMJ, there's practically no room at all for tuning up, even with all those Capa Tunes.

I think you're gonna have to use a different build if you still want room for tuning his TEC and stuff, and not have to rely on expensive Capa Tunes.

Perhaps something like this instead?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5333
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: How to build Agnizyne?    Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:31 pm

if he not gonna use the burn runner cart on agni then wydafuq are you using agni
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How to build Agnizyne?    

Back to top Go down
 
How to build Agnizyne?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion's free forums | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion