Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5373

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:58 pm

@RaverX wrote:
Last Login ~ 05:55:55 PST....

Da F?

*and got jace Yesterday

its time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 897

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:20 pm

Nance wrote:

does anyone know haku route
I think first one is Red then rest are blue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:54 pm

Anybody knows how low the default ammo of a main weapon has to be so there's no difference in ammo gain between stun supply and stun supply+ core tune? I tested it with a 30 ammo main weapon and with stun supply it gives you 1 ammo when stun and with stun supply+ it gives you 2 ammo when stun. I would like to test this in bots with lower main weapon ammo but stun supply+ tunes have 5% success rate... I have bots with 25 20 15 and 10 main weapon ammo and i would like to know on which ones does stun supply+ its the same as regular stun supply have any of you have tested this on bots with less than 30 main weapon ammo yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2996

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:37 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
Anybody knows how low the default ammo of a main weapon has to be so there's no difference in ammo gain between stun supply and stun supply+ core tune? I tested it with a 30 ammo main weapon and with stun supply it gives you 1 ammo when stun and with stun supply+ it gives you 2 ammo when stun. I would like to test this in bots with lower main weapon ammo but stun supply+ tunes have 5% success rate... I have bots with 25 20 15 and 10 main weapon ammo and i would like to know on which ones does stun supply+ its the same as regular stun supply have any of you have tested this on bots with less than 30 main weapon ammo yet?
You can just math it yourself with (ammo)*(0.05) or (ammo)*(0.08). Stun Supply always rounds down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11243

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:11 am

@Shidokun wrote:
Quick question:
Is eve's wb str dependant?
Iirc it needs 1 stat to function properly. There is no rational reason to keep 1 STR, or take the cart though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:28 am

yo remember when I said sometime last year that I'd eat a raw egg if the game shut down before the end of the year
well verymelon or whoever was talking shit at the time(i assume it was verymelon because he's been saying the game will shut down soon for like 4 years lol) can fuck themselves

CB is eternal, even if it belongs to the spics nowadays.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:49 am

@Winty wrote:
spics
Winty always makes me learn new words. He's such a senpai! #em3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:38 am

@Diabolical wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:
You can just math it yourself with (ammo)*(0.05) or (ammo)*(0.08). Stun Supply always rounds down.
I don't believe in math No  math is a creation of satan. I guess the only way to test it is to tune a 25 ammo robot and hope for a great success tune but that would had to be next tune up campaign. I forgot which bot had 25 main weapon ammo does anybody remember?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:50 am

Winty, remember me again wich aura core is the best to put Armada arms + Suzeko bs ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:55 am

Vestia's Banish Striker has 25 Ammo. I know that from the CosmiCalc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:49 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Vestia's Banish Striker has 25 Ammo. I know that from the CosmiCalc.
nice now i have a test subject is there any other bot with 25 main weapon ammo?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:51 am

Finally got a chibi cube last night. Inside was a Seraph Crim-chan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:53 am

@SuperNova.pt wrote:
Winty, remember me again wich aura core is the best to put Armada arms + Suzeko bs ?

i use seiron because it has a better cart setup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:30 am

@Esequienes? wrote:
I don't believe in math No  math is a creation of satan. I guess the only way to test it is to tune a 25 ammo robot and hope for a great success tune but that would had to be next tune up campaign. I forgot which bot had 25 main weapon ammo does anybody remember?
are you fucking kidding me
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3301

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:08 pm

Dia don't blow up on us :<
I keep hearing about lumi's bugged cape, what does the bug do? im just wondering
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:12 pm

It's not a bug. Lumiera Holx's cape is only attachable on Lumiera BD, BD#1, and BD2. UC gara Lumi's BD is BD2#1, which isn't on the list of usable cores. CS forgot to whitelist it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:46 pm

CS is so funny xd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:47 pm

@Diabolical wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:
are you fucking kidding me

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2751

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:00 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:21 pm

I may or may not tune my Sylvia Paladin (i haz 3 of her.... i think its a sign)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:28 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VietPho
Always Drunk

Male Posts : 1822

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:29 pm

@RaverX wrote:
I may or may not tune my Sylvia Paladin (i haz 3 of her.... i think its a sign)

Don't tune her. You're going have to trust me on this.

This is how bad she is:
http://www.twitch.tv/mohvietpho/v/44817648
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:36 pm

^ She alrdy got buffed BAKA

And thats a feature

ya dont complain about ivis now do u!

so SHHHHH baka baka baka baka baka
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:46 pm

U posted that video just before. Backfiring is an old hat and a FEATURE at that, there're even blast melee weapons, that destroy the user if said user is AIR lmao. Not very trustworthy today ViVi :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 977

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:27 pm

well... there are melee moes that can dmg themselves for 2 dmg instead of 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion