Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 804

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:47 am

Got more materials for ex tunes.

But i don't know if i should keep tuning Pina to 40STR/38WLK/24TGH/750HP.

Im around 50% done and she is pretty squishy.

The average room has at least: 3 bikes (5 if i use mine...), 3 reshas, 3 eris, 4 penpen girls, 2 henrierres, 2 crystas alpha AIRs, 2 ivis (either bikini or new yeats) and 4 homuras.

I mean, i like pina play style and everything, but in the current state of the game it seems like a waste.

For some reason CS has been putting bikes and homura constantly on gara recently, i wonder whats their reasoning, considering how broken these are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:50 am

@Esequienes? wrote:
Can someone share Nicole Malice Yasha face and belly skin ill give 2 generics next bazaar to the one that share it with me 1st.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11140

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:58 am

someone01 wrote:
For some reason CS has been putting bikes and homura constantly on gara recently, i wonder whats their reasoning, considering how broken these are.

U ask question, but then you answer it confused confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5105

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:09 am

Broken = Money

are your new?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:21 am

Tits = Money

must be new
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:45 am

Gimme Big head hdj....
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

Male Posts : 7866

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:41 am

Homura and bikes are in every gara so everyone can fight everyone using homuras and bikes WITH homuras and bikes and the meta will be 100% balanced.

farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5105

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:44 pm

>nebel bug abusers complaining about moray
>moray complaining about Henrierre
so who dafuq do henrierre complains about noa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 785

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:04 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
Dunno why moray bs user would complain about henriore, cause it's the best weapon to shut down all glide boosting and anti-homo airs .
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:15 pm

@elmatalast wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:
Dunno why moray bs user would complain about henriore,  cause it's the best weapon to shut down all glide boosting and anti-homo airs .

Because Antlion BS is mostly used as an alpha ART compliment along with other weapons, when in fact you can shoot it standalone while Henrierre buff is in effect and still achieve the same results, which is dropping the son of a bitch down for everyone to feast upon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
therukez

Male Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:15 pm

still complaining when using BUG nebel? O_O RIP spoiled player
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:34 pm

@elmatalast wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:
Dunno why moray bs user would complain about henriore,  cause it's the best weapon to shut down all glide boosting and anti-homo airs .

Because CS had the great idea to put a debuff that affects guns in an air. You know, because airs getting a debuff that impacts lnds is outlandish, so they made it a debuff that impacts arts harder.

Though moray bs is pretty retarded by itself, perhaps too retarded, but then, what isn't in this meta. If those complain, imagine what it does to those that actually need to put some effort to hit an air 10 million miles up in the air. In short, once they get the debuff, they do nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:47 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@elmatalast wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:

Because CS had the great idea to put a debuff that affects guns in an air. You know, because airs getting a debuff that impacts lnds is outlandish, so they made it a debuff that impacts arts harder.

Though moray bs is pretty retarded by itself, perhaps too retarded, but then, what isn't in this meta. If those complain, imagine what it does to those that actually need to put some effort to hit an air 10 million miles up in the air. In short, once they get the debuff, they do nothing at all.

If by "effort" you mean dropping castling pussies using a tuned parahandy bazooka and making them use up their reignitions, then it doesn't really count as effort worth mentioning.

Then again, only a few rational people exist in this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:07 pm

and you are not one of them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2732

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:46 pm

what is that nebel bug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazgrane

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:12 pm

About the boost run thingy, apparently someone already tested it

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t13442-stat-movement-cart-breakpoints

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SBgAJ9W6tNNpSzVKCYq_pUnPcWJS7bk1OO_FwNjvW6w/edit#gid=0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:14 pm

@Tuskin wrote:
what is that nebel bug
She has 3 main weapons, one is a huge cannon thing that can only be used if her WB is active. Her default WB starts with a full gauge and provides a siege mode kinda thing when she turns it on. If you equip a different bit, the cannon remains, but she doesn't get to use a siege mode (so she can use the cannon in full mobility).

I still think this is what she's supposed to do ö.ö
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:20 pm

@Tuskin wrote:
what is that nebel bug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4NDTH0mqXs

when you use WB your normal 2 weapons(rapid fire gun + charge AoE cannon, the meta air standard) are disabled and you get an AoE rapid fire, boost stealing, repeat-stun inflicting death beam cannon. Normally you are also forced into a seige mode(with a special dash to dash around but not fly normally). If you switch her WB for something else the death beam cannon still functions but you don't enter seige mode and don't get a special dash, instead just flying around normally. It's moderately annoying in general(the repeat stun is built up over multiple hits, a single hit will not even stun you if you have fast recovery since it will wear off before the stun procs lol) and pretty decent at chasing down things like homuras. With Fluene buff it becomes utterly retarded, especially if you have chiv bits which have (i'm guessing) 200HP each with her buff and allow you to have -str.

people who use prop bits to do this glitch are shitters with +str builds lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eVe Heart
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:39 pm

I was able to protect a comrade from a henrierre by showering that henrierre bitch with my explosive hatred.
foreign princesses should go home ! #em3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilPotato
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:44 pm

I have never seen some nebel shitters using a chiv bits i see fuck tards who use sniping unit bits, place them in the corner of a map were they can be destroyed and spam that bug all day long especially when they have fluene buff. If u still think that's how it supposed to be u are a fucking retard who deserves to die in fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:56 pm

if you have +str your build just plain sucks lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:59 pm

shouldnt every land gunner just have negative STR and wonderblast + wonder repair

I know the discussion is nebel but I'm just saying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2903

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:04 pm

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
shouldnt every land gunner just have negative STR and wonderblast + wonder repair
for what purpose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 785

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:18 pm

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
shouldnt every land gunner just have negative STR
eh.. I think land gunners should keep at least 1 STR for anti-homo bit
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:35 pm

@Diabolical wrote:
@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
for what purpose

melee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion.com | Games | Other Roleplay games | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion