Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2287

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:56 pm

Are you talking about my sig or the profile pic? I didn't make the profile pic. I made drawing in my sig.

Last edited by Kuzuha on Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wapiti4

Male Posts : 77
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:59 pm

Yeah, I was obviously referring to your profile pic in which Shance mentioned the *signature*. I'll try to read things twice next time, my bad honestly, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.wattpad.com/user/wapiti4
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

Male Posts : 7870

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:05 am

Today I saw a Haruka lag so bad that after the match ended they kept making player-made movements (Like turning and shooting) 5 seconds after the match ended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2748

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:11 am

For some war never ended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:19 am

@Kuzuha wrote:
@wapiti4 wrote:
@Kuzuha wrote:
@Shance

As Sakura stated, it's actually my work. I just did it on a whim.

When did you draw it?

Yesterday.

@Shance wrote:
I am now expecting an Elisalotte erodoujin from him. He WILL deliver.

Spoiler:

Pretty sure it's not everyone's thing :/ And creating a doujin will be a pain in the ass.

There are many options to channel your inner lewd. If you don't wanna storyboard or anything, just create an artbook or something. Me, tourist and Zerion might be able to chip in some lewds too (KEK).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:20 am

Yeah, maybe I'll go with the artbook. It's more feasible for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:42 am

@Astral_Dono wrote:
Today I saw a Haruka lag so bad that after the match ended they kept making player-made movements (Like turning and shooting) 5 seconds after the match ended.

I had a fatty (I forget what it really was, it was some mecha that spent the entire time on the back) shooting at me after the match ended as well a few days ago. I was playing Saya, so when it ended I landed behind the guy, and as I'm looking at the score he turns around and starts shooting at me and then stopped after a few shots.

Though I've seen other people doing that before, except they seem to have just got stuck and didn't get to the score screen, because they kept running from player to player and never stopped (I never stayed that long to watch them at it though). The peculiar thing though is that I never saw any of them complain about it or say a word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:24 am

CB is known to record player movements even if they lag which tend to "catch up" with the server even after the match ends.

What's more funny is that sometimes on maps with height variations lagging players continue to have their movements recorded at the height recorded before they lag, birthing the excavation shit you mostly see on Jikuns and other meleefags alike.

At least isn't wasn't as bad as to actually make a server screw itself like that BRD vs Wiz match that caused ALL FIFTEEN PLAYERS to get stuck not getting the Game Set screen to pop up after the time limit expired.

Was fun, and I think someone recorded it, but yeah, server's fucked up like that.
Back to top Go down
AzureRathalos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:31 am

@Astral_Dono wrote:

I was in that round and I saw that too. It was pretty dumb.

Last edited by AzureRathalos on Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:46 am

Question if a bot that only has 1 main weapon and has the core tune 'stun supply' does putting the core tune 'custom stun supply' gives more ammo to the only main weapon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:12 am

@Esequienes? wrote:
Question if a bot that only has 1 main weapon and has the core tune 'stun supply' does putting the core tune 'custom stun supply' gives more ammo to the only main weapon?
No, it won't. It only restores ammo to main weapons not in use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:16 am

ok tnx
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:26 am

@Esequienes? wrote:

Errrm, please put ability points to reading comprehension and READ THE DAMN TOOLTIPS PROPERLY.

New melee dilemma, people! Choosy my destiny:
1. Sylvia Caek
2. Lafunk
3. Hanna Montanna
4. Ouka BF
5. S/a/sha Byne Girl
6. DOUBLE BRIGAN BARON AXE SHINO EXROAD YEAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. Blazed Baron BF shit or something like that
8. Vagina Fencer
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!

Male Posts : 1574

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:50 am

Baron sword Aqua Jet is fun, but that's still a bit considerable...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:51 am

@Kuzuha wrote:
Yeah, maybe I'll go with the artbook. It's more feasible for me.

If the issue is writing stuff, then you could always get someone else to do that part. :p

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:34 am

@Skullkraken

That would be great. But I suck at paneling that's why I'm not confident doing a doujin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:52 am

Then, an ero-CG set. All Elisa variants. Saber Elisa gets the tentacles-fucking.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:09 am

I really didn't like the design for Saber Elisa. Some of details are out of place. It's just... overdesigned to make her look flashy, I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:15 am

destroyed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:27 am

@Kuzuha wrote:
I really didn't like the design for Saber Elisa. Some of details are out of place. It's just... overdesigned to make her look flashy, I guess.

Then go with vanilla.

Besides they all look the same when the armor falls out.

DO IT.
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!

Male Posts : 1574

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:39 am

@Winty wrote:
destroyed

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:56 am

Please, I'm the only one man enough to fully tune 293.

Just need regrets to fit in last two ex tunes and Anti Slow+ for 626 hp lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11219

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:03 pm

So I looked into Mode F today and maybe that's just me being stoned. but I think her EIW actually increases the size/duration of the barriers she produces with her stunshot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:50 pm

What is the best core for berz girl the original or the new one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5338

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:53 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
What is the best core for berz girl the original or the new one?

Im pretty sure it depends on what you want ._. Tackle or Steal Boost,
Longer Prop Effect or More Prop Amo

since the stats and carts are the same?? ( I believe )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum