Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kagura Build ~In Correct Spot This time (Srry)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Kagura Build ~In Correct Spot This time (Srry)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:06 am

Ploop:

Will not change BS, its to cute

Last edited by RaverX on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2954

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Build ~In Correct Spot This time (Srry)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:09 am

RaverX wrote:
Ploop:

Will not change BS, its to cute
There's so many things wrong with this, but I doubt you'll change them if I pointed them out anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Build ~In Correct Spot This time (Srry)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:11 am

I'm Open to suggestions

~goin with wlk based (that i wont change)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Build ~In Correct Spot This time (Srry)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:11 am

RaverX wrote:
And that was the first problem with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Build ~In Correct Spot This time (Srry)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:13 am

Diabolical wrote:
RaverX wrote:
And that was the first problem with it.

She has Quick Land, and I'm making it for Lilycrim (He likes Hoppers) so i'm going short boost so why not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Build ~In Correct Spot This time (Srry)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:17 am

RaverX wrote:
She has Quick Land, and I'm making it for Lilycrim (He likes Hoppers) so i'm going short boost so why not
Anti-air artillery benefit more from flying than running on the ground. If this was a Retribution Kag it would be understandable because she ghost hits less from running (I don't know why). Judgement shouldn't have these ghosting issues, and therefore does not need to be walk based. Do you really want to be on the ground with the melees?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alathon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Build ~In Correct Spot This time (Srry)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:20 am

Don't do this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Build ~In Correct Spot This time (Srry)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:24 am

Diabolical wrote:
RaverX wrote:
Anti-air artillery benefit more from flying than running on the ground. If this was a Retribution Kag it would be understandable because she ghost hits less from running (I don't know why). Judgement shouldn't have these ghosting issues, and therefore does not need to be walk based. Do you really want to be on the ground with the melees?

Even If i did go Float dash or just fly in general, I'd need to switch to boost drive for just always flying, and for float dash, i'd still be on the ground
PLUS, she has a trap + supp reject shots that function as mines

Then theres the fact i took the precaution of giving her a Multi step BS *especially 1 that doesnt make you barrel roll everywhere*

The Only arts that stay in the air are Berz *and even she cant stay up forever even with boost drive*
and asides from that are NONE because even they cant stay up because ARTS dont get reignition, and melee's can still get ya when you use float dash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Build ~In Correct Spot This time (Srry)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:33 am

RaverX wrote:
Even If i did go Float dash or just fly in general, I'd need to switch to boost drive for just always flying, and for float dash, i'd still be on the ground

Then theres the fact i took the precaution of giving her a Multi step BS *especially 1 that doesnt make you barrel roll everywhere*

The Only arts that stay in the air are Berz *and even she cant stay up forever even with boost drive*
and asides from that are NONE because even they cant stay up because ARTS dont get reignition, and melee's can still get ya when you use float dash
I never once mentioned Float Dash. Short Boost works with FLY, in case you didn't know. Traps have a cooldown, so if you miss you're done for because you will not outspeed a melee. Hopping into Accele Roll will always be faster than basic running for artillery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alathon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Build ~In Correct Spot This time (Srry)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:35 am

RaverX wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
RaverX wrote:

there's just so much wrong with operating on the ground only
when you said you were open to suggestion i thought you were serious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Build ~In Correct Spot This time (Srry)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:40 am

Yeah IK, but for arts with fly, theres little to do (and short boost works with walk to diabolical its not new info)

Theres a reason why the chart for it (land + Non land) have 40WLK + 40FLY, unlike the Boost run which is WLK/Low fly

I've used a WLK based hopper before

(PLUS we have a CORE tune that exists called Revenge Blade, which everytime i am melee stunned theres a ~G success rate~ 75% chance i get to hurt them back) sure it wont stop the problem, but its better than nothing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Build ~In Correct Spot This time (Srry)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:45 am

So you People are telling me to get closer to my main targets ~airs~ to the point i get in their range and can get filled with a bunch of holes, when i COULD be on the ground hopping to dodge bullets and sniping them with 450ish Range......

That doesnt sound right

Even with me being in melee range, its not like i'll die almost instantly by a melee..... and its not like i do 1v1 matches (you can sit in your own trap if needbe, and theres always a fresh supply of airs overhead trying to get a quickshot of your team for score....

Sure With flying, i can ''Lawlz Oh My gawd'' i can go above a melee, but all a melee has to do is press spacebar for 1 second, and let his/her melee track me (ik its possible because i've done it plenty of times when i use melee) ~ you people forget this games broken, flying cant save you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

Male Posts : 7867

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Build ~In Correct Spot This time (Srry)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:15 am

If you insist on being WLK based at least get 38/10 boost run so you can keep away from standard 38/1 boost run melees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Build ~In Correct Spot This time (Srry)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:46 am

Quote :
So you People are telling me to get closer to my main targets ~airs~ to the point i get in their range and can get filled with a bunch of holes, when i COULD be on the ground hopping to dodge bullets and sniping them with 450ish Range......

That doesnt sound right

http://puu.sh/mhOPY/5f9bdeec68.png

whats gonna be better: being at 450 range in a straight line in the air or being at 450 range on the ground

fly is faster movement in general(you aren't using boost run here) so you can charge outside of range, fly into range and shoot and then fly out.
Or you can charge out of range, hop forward, release at 450 range, land at less than 450 range, and start getting shot. Or you could hop sideways at 450 range and still be at 450 range without entering or leaving range aside from the upwards portion of the jump.

36wlk isn't even a breakpoint on artillery lol

hitting spacebar won't save you from melee, moving away at 38 fly(+accel roll) will because 35 wlk non boost run is fucking shit and sol volca booster was nerfed along with jet accel to have really shitty cooldown now. At least use a swift jet or noble cape or thrones wing or whatever.

your defensive traps are fucking shit for stopping a melee from melting your face off. They deploy in front of you. All a melee has to do is run straight forward and hit you as throw it and you are pushed away from it. You have to throw the trap out long before and everything has a gap closer or stunball or something to catch you from a distance.

>gcapa
bad

>random boost tune
just tune high tech alpha instead of high tech beta, this is a waste of a slot

it's fat and it's slow

the build is basically crutching off the hope that your team never gets pushed in because if you have to run from things and you aren't surrounded by friends you will die instantly. I guess that's alright if you always stack on the stronger team but it's kind of a shitty build objectively.

10/10 build you don't need to change anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Build ~In Correct Spot This time (Srry)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:04 am

1v1 your kaguray with mine 100k stake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Build ~In Correct Spot This time (Srry)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:13 am

Astral_Dono wrote:
1v1 your kaguray with mine 100k stake

fukk off fag
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Build ~In Correct Spot This time (Srry)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:46 pm

Edited Build
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Build ~In Correct Spot This time (Srry)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:16 pm

Stop with the fucking Gcapa dude.

LEVEL: 12

[Cartridges]
Capacity +70×6
Short Boost
Boost Run
Zero Cartridge×3

Either I'm really drunk right now (Which I don't drink) or these carts are not matching the listed level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Build ~In Correct Spot This time (Srry)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:26 pm

they don't match the listed level because kagura starts with 1 level in calc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Build ~In Correct Spot This time (Srry)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:34 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
Stop with the fucking Gcapa dude.

LEVEL: 12

[Cartridges]
Capacity +70×6
Short Boost
Boost Run
Zero Cartridge×3

Either I'm really drunk right now (Which I don't drink) or these carts are not matching the listed level.

can't stop what was alrdy tuned
~lily wanted it, so i'm workin with it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11176

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Build ~In Correct Spot This time (Srry)   Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:57 pm

That's 2 bad I guess. FLY is really more practicable (I tried Boost Run on her, hated it). I guess you can try avoiding melees with Divine Seal (I think it actually counts as melee, thus forced fliching), but I didn't use it, ever since they changed it from pimp-hand to whatever-it-is-supposed-to-be-now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kagura Build ~In Correct Spot This time (Srry)   

Back to top Go down

Kagura Build ~In Correct Spot This time (Srry)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum