Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:05 pm

I have noticed that some moes resemble certain characters of certain "intresting" visual novels, so... is CyberStep taking the ideas from those or it is pure coincidence?

Example:

Minaria
http://cosmicbreak.cyberstep.com/special/robo/minaria.html

Certain character that is supposed to be a female moe counterpart of a historical character in the 3 kindom era

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2719

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:28 pm

Melfi was released during meguka.
Momiji was released when Kangoku Senkan Senran Kagura started to get poplar.
Nazis got released during omankolle's highest point of poplar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Female Posts : 4863

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:32 pm

then where dafuq is my Shakugan no Shana Moe at
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:45 pm

yeah that theiamillis moe bot they released sure looks alot like a girl from an anime I know......!!!!!!!!!11111one!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:24 pm

What is "trend"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:46 pm

Both Minaria and Vestia look fairly recent compared to what look like was used as inspiration for them

At least Vestia is less obvious but she certainly seems bassed on an alien that is one of the leading executives of the biggest criminal syndicate of the universe.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:04 pm

lewd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3249

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:13 pm

Visual novel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2893

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:14 pm

Oni-Zero wrote:
I have noticed that some moes resemble certain characters of certain "intresting" visual novels, so... is CyberStep taking the ideas from those or it is pure coincidence?
They do it for everything.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:25 pm

Oni-Zero wrote:
Both Minaria and Vestia look fairly recent compared to what look like was used as inspiration for them

At least Vestia is less obvious but she certainly seems bassed on an alien that is one of the leading executives of the biggest criminal syndicate of the universe.

Spoiler:

I liked one of the endings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 696

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:52 pm

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
yeah that theiamillis moe bot they released sure looks alot like a girl from an anime I know......!!!!!!!!!11111one!!
This one? --> Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:57 pm

@elmatalast wrote:
@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
This one? --> Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?

BAKA cheesecake, she was a collab moe from an Anime

Of course she looks like it, and also (Cyberstep wouldnt have been the 1 to take the idea, it would have been Rokujouma_no_Shinryakusha!

She Is irrelevant to this topic then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11077

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:10 pm

I think cheesecake was kidding...

What about Lily Rain EVE? I heard she's based on MOK-KOS ö.ö
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:13 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
I think cheesecake was kidding...

What about Lily Rain EVE? I heard she's based on MOK-KOS ö.ö

Because of the hair and mostly white dress?
Lily doesn't have a boob blaster, and Kos-mos wasn't really a cannoneer. Lily clothes are more of a ceremonial thing, while Kos-mos on the latest revisions are just a short skirt.
Theta gets closer though. More of a battle short dress, more rounded weapons, the legs are a bit more alike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11077

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:17 pm

It's a blue-haired, rare collectors item Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:20 pm

Might as well call her a Miku in a ceremonial dress. Hey, twintail and sleeves are there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 897

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:37 pm

actually guys i am pretty sure theiamialis is created by cyber step and copied into anime . but Cs dont care bcuz theyre game needs more player Xd

but yeah these topics were made so often back in the day... there's gotta be a character out there for every moe. RIP Stocking Su-chan ;-; only blacky was ever good with you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mechaRev
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1287

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:20 am

OC DONUT STEELS:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:36 am

@MagicPotatoplz wrote:
actually guys i am pretty sure theiamialis is created by cyber step and copied into anime . but Cs dont care bcuz theyre game needs more  player Xd

but yeah these topics were made so often back in the day... there's gotta be a character out there for every moe. RIP Stocking Su-chan ;-; only blacky was ever good with you

I was the one who creating squidol girl stocking but I lost my cs2 file, I can find old screenshots of it if you want. also in all seriousness squidol girl looks like shizuku sangou, she's even lewd like her too

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2618

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:36 am

Pretty sure Ivis is based off Suigintoh (same hair, same eyes, same dress style, same seiyuu).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:17 pm

but she isn't a doll tho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:49 pm

I see Eve's double or maybe is backwards?
Spoiler:

Uh oh, someone is pissed off
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:12 am

Now, it wasn't the tie that got me, or the hair, or the Katana.
Her name is Kagura
Spoiler:

She doesn't impair herself, except the fact that her sword is sealed so she fights with the sword sheathed. Her magic is gravity related, not thunder. Nice coincidences though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mehbMVQaDPQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:55 am

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Now, it wasn't the tie that got me, or the hair, or the Katana.
Her name is Kagura
Spoiler:

She doesn't impair herself, except the fact that her sword is sealed so she fights with the sword sheathed. Her magic is gravity related, not thunder. Nice coincidences though.

speaking of fucking similar, here's ikaruga from senran kagura

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?   

Back to top Go down

CyberStep researching on other games for ideas of Moes?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum