Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Destiny ~New to it and would like pointers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Destiny ~New to it and would like pointers   Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:35 pm

~well i'm going hunter )for blade dancer + Night Stalker(

i get 1, instant lvl 25 character, and after i do that... what would be my best course of action?
I'd be lvl 25, probably no decent gear+wpns i've looked it up some but most stuffs outdated by months/years...

and its changing all the time sooo it'd be great if i could get some outside input from current players ~if any are here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~New to it and would like pointers   Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:05 am

I don't even know what this game is about. pls explain the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~New to it and would like pointers   Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:36 am

Its a First Person Shooter with a MMO feel

Your Lvl is mainly used to limit what gear you can wear and show your progress

Your gear indicates your standing with a LIGHT lvl (max of 310) i'm at 216 atm
whatever you wear has a # value, anywhere from 10-310, higher = better, green is common armor,
blue is rare, purple is legendary, yellow is exotic

Light score wise rarity doesnt mean crap, all rarity does is make it look nicer on your character and have perks you can add to it unlike the common stuff

Aside from That its a Normal FPS, just unique in its own way compared to COD and Battlefield (more of a sci fi feel)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5370

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~New to it and would like pointers   Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:25 am

I think I missed the game named in all this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~New to it and would like pointers   Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:54 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
I think I missed the game named in all this

The game is called ''Destiny''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~New to it and would like pointers   Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:35 pm

Your best bet is to grind blues and purples until 290-300 by doing story missions and strikes. You cannot go above 300 unless you do the kings fall raid or weekly nightfalls.

Once you know the mechanics of kings fall, challenge mode is the most efficient ways to get max level gear.

If you have ps4, give me your ign and I can help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~New to it and would like pointers   Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:00 pm

@exoakutsu wrote:
Your best bet is to grind blues and purples until 290-300 by doing story missions and strikes. You cannot go above 300 unless you do the kings fall raid or weekly nightfalls.

Once you know the mechanics of kings fall, challenge mode is the most efficient ways to get max level gear.

If you have ps4, give me your ign and I can help.

i have Ps3, and i'm at almost 260 Light.... been busy lately cause of exams+SOL tests

All i seem to get legendary wise is.... Boots

(and 1 Iron Banner helmet) (my highest lvl gear is a 280 cape) slowly farming legendary marks to buy new monarchy gear at 280 to LIGHT jump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5370

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~New to it and would like pointers   Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:13 pm

Ooo I have an account on Xbox One

don't like
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~New to it and would like pointers   Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:42 pm

What you really need to do is just grind blues or purples till 290. Most of the community can then help out with 1st time raids. You can go to looking for game or destiny tracker to find partners for nightfall and raids. You can also try regular crucible for some good drops.

Best way to farm legendary marks is to do the daily heroics and crucible. I don't include trials cause that is for end game pvp champs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny ~New to it and would like pointers   

Back to top Go down

Destiny ~New to it and would like pointers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | Games | Other Roleplay games | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum