Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Need advice for tune Pina.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 804

PostSubject: Need advice for tune Pina.   Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:02 pm

Apart of the obvious 40 STR and 38 WLK and 10 ex-tunes.

What about her main tune-able weapon?

The drill melee.

This attack. (May be slower in game)

I see many go for grappler or even high/great grappler.

But:

Grappler (10 cost) only gives +1 to her drill (from 32 to 33).
High Grappler alpha (20 cost) gives +2 to her drill (from 32 to 34) and decreases speed from 95 to 88.
Great Grappler alpha (30 cost) gives +2 to her drill (from 32 to 35) and decreases speed from 95 to 85.

Seems too drastic to lose that much speed.

Should i go with melt/slow instead?

I always wondered if +1-2 made a big difference.

Her LG part

I have seen many builds going with 1-2 revenge clearance tunes.

The most extreme builds go for 3 revenge clearance.

Is it that needed? I guess the % stack.

Ideally i would use 1-2 of these slots for more HP. With a bot like pina that is difficult to target thanks to her constant movement, high HP would be a good idea so she can survive even more, constantly bothering the other team. And if im going to use 10 ex-tunes, i want at least a 700+ HP bot.

Wouldn't be better to get veil tunes too instead of 3 clearance?

Imagine being stunned by a sylvia or gisele/ivis. The CV effect would allow you to counter the following attacks after the first hit. Or run away depending the situation.

Her HD part

Eternal.

Yes/no?

It's 15 cost but no bot will ever destroy my radar...

Should i really spend 1 valuable slot on eternal?

Cartridges:

Apart of the obvious sword and blast guard.

Should i get tough runner?
Fast recovery for half-time debuff effects?

She doesn't have stealth.

Why is assault step so popular?

Normally you would think "Pina has her teleport drill special ability! Boost run is not needed, get assault step" but her teleport drill has a requirement to use it. It's not as simple as "you have target on lock-on, you can use it".

If drill teleport didn't had a requirement to use it i would agree assault step is better than boost run.

So...boost run seems to be better, specially with all-guard and 50% boost usage core tunes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11172

PostSubject: Re: Need advice for tune Pina.   Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:32 pm

You can drop her speed, because in worst case you can simply throw her drill-turds at people. Doesn't work? Throw brown assholes beneath them!

I think clearance is mainly there because of HP. Idk if she gets fast recovery, in either case her escape move can't be blocked by shock. Always leave your dung behind bullyproof windows in a safe place! Please be aware that CV tunes have a slightly higher cost than other revenge tunes.

Yes, HP is the way to go with her. Never be ashamed of teleporting away and healing back to max health while farming trees with your own attacks, or hippos! Never give WDs to medics either - if they can't heal without a bit, they're not meta anyway!

Avoid CV spamers, as they will hurt you. Letting Pina suffer is CHILD ABUSE!!!

Edit: I almost forgot about the eternal tune. I approach it like a Ranger/etc tune. Some builds have room for it, some don't. I use it on all HDs that are part of a Broad Radar build. Idk if broad radar is that important on her - come to think of it, it's probably quite the clusterfuck, if you can't go see the medic anymore, because your radar is gone. I remember really competent players turning into sitting ducks, because they couldn't see their allies anymore. you probably want that tune.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Need advice for tune Pina.   Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:26 pm

All you need is build a lot of HP, travel with your drill and melee and press the escape button when you are nearly die. Restore the wb gauge and repeat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Need advice for tune Pina.   Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:35 am

generally you get both boost run and assault step lol, they work very well together because boost refills during assault step.

For pina I'd just get 6 capa 2 guard fr boost run.

If you got Lafiel for free during campaigns I'd use her BS, it's really good, second only to hanna BS which you probably don't have. I know you got a lot of random things that you claimed were trash and gave to ouka but I hope you at least kept their boosters, you can probably find a sylvia booster or something lying around that is good enough to make use of. Pina's booster is really bad since it's -wlk.

Clearance isn't needed really. You can always just WB out of trouble without much hassle if you get really messed up, fast recovery gets you out of any sort of status lock easily and doesn't rely on RNG to do so. Clearance is really only good for the all guard procs but that's still RNG and pina should be tuning TGH which will make procs less reliable.

don't tune -speed on her weapon. Don't tune melt, you want armor drive for last stand on her(last stand is actually really good on her since if you ever die without pressing WB you can WB out during the invuln period). Tune +1 force from grappler, tune slow if you really want to but you can just get more HP and tgh instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 804

PostSubject: Re: Need advice for tune Pina.   Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:31 pm

Thanks everyone for their answers.

Like everyone said, i will focus in HP.

I have lafiel, sylvia (sacred, ax, etc...), Elisalotte, and Hanna BS.

But i actually use Hanna so can't take her BS out.

Winty wrote:
pina should be tuning TGH which will make procs less reliable.

Winty wrote:
want to but you can just get more HP and tgh instead.

Yours is the first post speaking of TGH.

With her fast movements plus the drill pseudo-teleport and WB, Pina will rarely be hit more than once, making TGH an stat to raise, so she gets less damage from the first attack that will rarely hit her...am i right?

How much TGH should i aim for?

I was able to make a 635 HP (735 HP with armor drive!) build on a simulator with 20~22 TGH.

Last edited by someone01 on Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poppet
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Need advice for tune Pina.   Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:34 pm

I would use 6x capa 1 guard (sword or blast, I prefer blast) boost run, assault step, broad radar. Drop any one of those 3 for the 2nd guard if you want it.

40str/38wlk boost run, 40str/36wlk without it. Slow is okay otherwise basic grapplers or stats on her drill power. Armor Drive. Whatever cost you have left should be like converted into beast/walk tunes.

Her wonderbit can go negative without affecting it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Need advice for tune Pina.   Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:42 pm

Quote :
With her fast movements plus the drill pseudo-teleport and WB, Pina will rarely be hit more than once, making TGH an stat to raise, so she gets less damage from the first attack that will rarely hit her...am i right?

that's not how tgh works. The first attack always does full damage. TGH will mean if someone stuns you, followup attacks will do less damage. You will generally take burst damage, not consistent damage(someone alphastriking you during a time between melee combos, etc)

22tgh is fine point to go for. You should be able to get around 750HP depending on what booster you end up using, or just adding small bonuses from core tunes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need advice for tune Pina.   

Back to top Go down

Need advice for tune Pina.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum