Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FutaraDragon
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 28
Join date : 2015-07-01
Age : 26

PostSubject: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:59 pm

Cosmic Map Breaker

"Cosmic Map Breaker" Intro Here

Hello My Name "FutaraDragon" I Develop "Cosmic Map Break" Program.
This Program Let's Everybody Can Custom Map With Extra Assets In Map Editor.
All Extra Assets Are Already In Cosmic Break But Haven't Select In Map Editor.
I'm Add More Selection Option To This Program And Add Some More Option To Object.

What This Program Can Do?
1. Create New Map With 252x252 Size (Very Biggest Map Size)
2. Add Extra English Map Name Line
3. Add Extra English Map Comment Line
4. Add Extra Standard Asset Parts To Option Select
5. Add Extra Extanded Asset Parts To Option Select
6. Add Extra Environment Asset Parts To Option Select
7. Add Extra Objects To Option Select (Example Monster And NPC)
8. Can Custom Player Spawn Point (Remove And Add Spawn Position)
9. Can Custom Object Area (Object Has Area For Spawn In Z Position Move Every Spawn)
10. Can Custom Object Lock Layer (You Don't Need To Other Edit By Cosmic Break Map Editor this is Lock Layer)
11. Can Custom Object Team (All Object Can Set Team By "Cosmic Map Breaker" Option)
12. Can Custom Object Trap (Add Special Trap And Many Hidden Wind Jumper Example Blue Wind)
13. Can Custom Object ID By Your Self (If You Know What Object ID Have In Cosmic Break)
14. Can Custom Object Flag (Some Item That Surprise EveryBody)
15. Can Custom Water Damage To Healing Water
16. Can Custom Map Curve Extend More Value

This Program Have Online Update Option If I Update Program Or Fix Bug Program Or We Found About New Environment ID And Object ID Everybody Can Send ID To "Upload Found ID" I Will Update ID And Upload To Everybody Using This Program.

Asset Version : 1.8
Program Version : 1.6

And Some Extra Program Cosmic Map Unlimiter For Unlimit Part In CosmicBreak Map Editor (TH/EN) (For Window 10 Only)

Download Link Here https://www.facebook.com/FutaraDragonSoftware

How To Use This Program?:
 

Object ID List And Object Data:
 

Custom Map With "Cosmic Map Breaker" Screen Shot Here:
 

I Hope This Program Can Help Every Map Maker Players To Design Story And Epic Map With This Program.

By FutaraDragon [Hybrid Programmer]
Donate Here Donate Link
And Special Thank 3rd Party "Cosmic Laboratory Expansion" Group Thailand

Edited : 18/01/2015


Last edited by FutaraDragon on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:51 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.futaradragon.info Online
wapiti4
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 77
Join date : 2013-08-17
Age : 19
Location : practice_mode.nsd

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:00 pm

HOLY HELL HOLY HELL WITH BOTH OF MY WAIFUS SACRIFICED!

Wow. First of all, I wanted to say how much you've inspired me. I began mapping during late 2013, until around the start of 2015, I was progressively unhappy with the quality of my maps. The couldn't be better due to how limited they made the stage editor. Then, I started to take lessons from an anonymous person on how to use Cheat Engine to surpass basic limitations (ground height, part height etc).

   It was great for a while, but frankly. I wanted more. I hated how plotless chaos missions were. and I saw your video. That was when I really got burned with spirit to continue mapping. But as you didn't yet release the tool, I instead could only channel that on making a tutorial of it. I was definitely hoping for something to happen... a miracle...

 You made this post. Milez, a very fair and just player, linked me here through our group chats. I couldn't be happier. Thank you, thank you, and thank you very very much. I cannot express my gratitude, nor am I able to repay you for such a blessing.

I hope submitting the thing to here was worth it and I hope I wrote nicely enough. Thank you again!

EDIT:My friend Tansui says his thanks!


Last edited by wapiti4 on Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tansui adding in)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5541
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:04 pm

O.M.G the fact that you allow the ability to slap cherry trees just made it 4000x better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FutaraDragon
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 28
Join date : 2015-07-01
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:33 pm

@wapiti4 wrote:
HOLY HELL HOLY HELL WITH BOTH OF MY WAIFUS SACRIFICED!

Wow. First of all, I wanted to say how much you've inspired me. I began mapping during late 2013, until around the start of 2015, I was progressively unhappy with the quality of my maps. The couldn't be better due to how limited they made the stage editor. Then, I started to take lessons from an anonymous person on how to use Cheat Engine to surpass basic limitations (ground height, part height etc).

   It was great for a while, but frankly. I wanted more. I hated how plotless chaos missions were. and I saw your video. That was when I really got burned with spirit to continue mapping. But as you didn't yet release the tool, I instead could only channel that on making a tutorial of it. I was definitely hoping for something to happen... a miracle...

 You made this post. Milez, a very fair and just player, linked me here through our group chats. I couldn't be happier. Thank you, thank you, and thank you very very much. I cannot express my gratitude, nor am I able to repay you for such a blessing.

I hope submitting the thing to here was worth it and I hope I wrote nicely enough. Thank you again!

EDIT:My friend Tansui says his thanks!

I try to reading code about part limit but my editor can't working like cosmic break map editor because cosmic break map editor has view area that my program hasn't.
I have something our group working are finding object ID and environment ID in cosmic break game.
If you can find that object ID; I will update all found ID and environment ID to everybody using this program.
Object ID can custom write in my program; And go to make custom map and load map to game for find object ID in game.
If ID not match object in game it will create DUMMY_ROBO; If ID match object in game it will appear something in map.
Thank you if you can help me about find object ID and environment ID.
XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.futaradragon.info Online
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7872
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:33 am

I've always wanted to make a mission based map. Thanks a bunch. This is super hype <3 . I fell out of making maps sometime in 2012 or so, started again in 2014 but similar to Wapiti I got bored because I could only make the same maps over and over with different themes, even as I tried spicing them up any way I could.

This brings a whole new front to the table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1566
Join date : 2015-04-12
Location : DASD

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:59 am

wow.......this is a christmas miracle thanks!

also is there a way you can add more NPC enemies? and maybe boss NPC enemies? me and my friends are having fun killing some NPC bosses in custom maps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FutaraDragon
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 28
Join date : 2015-07-01
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:26 am

If I can open and extract file from stage.kar file. I will add more NPC enemy and bosses.
But I finding object ID more.
Sorry for less boss enemy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.futaradragon.info Online
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1566
Join date : 2015-04-12
Location : DASD

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:23 pm

it's okay take your time

EDIT: it seems the gravity fields vanish after about 10 minutes, I noticed when me and a friend were doing platform challenge maps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
avatar

Male Posts : 5770
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 27
Location : A certain boss's room

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:54 am

I have no time to spend for this, damn.

Many thanks though, gonna try on new year (lunar).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 694
Join date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:45 am

First GetAmped 2 (Another cyberstep game) gets hacked and now this? awesome, call me when you can add event bosses like Odin also when you can use that boss on that mission locked on Extreme also... all of the Haku
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1566
Join date : 2015-04-12
Location : DASD

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:07 pm

oh man I could picture benkei spam in team fight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5541
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:03 pm

man Cant' wait to download this but my AV keeps telling me its dangerous D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7872
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:06 pm

It is dangerous, a dangerous time absorber.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5541
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:36 pm

Is there any way to add npc Elisa/Melfi/Lily rain Eve or stuff like that?? since we have them them in missions and what not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1566
Join date : 2015-04-12
Location : DASD

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:54 pm

how come everytime someone makes something great people ask for shitty moe npc's that you can play as anyway

the same thing happens in GM rooms when everyone wants to be a stupid girl with big melons

unless it's the NPC kisrill which is unplayable and broken as hell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5541
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:03 pm

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
how come everytime someone makes something great people ask for shitty moe npc's that you can play as anyway

the same thing happens in GM rooms when everyone wants to be a stupid girl with big melons

unless it's the NPC kisrill which is unplayable and broken as hell

bc if he can get their info. he can get kisrill,

I only asked what came to mind when I typed that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FutaraDragon
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 28
Join date : 2015-07-01
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:24 pm

Oh I found new asset data in EN; TH server not has.
If I finish to research this file; I will update to next version program.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.futaradragon.info Online
tyoon2003
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-01-03
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:27 pm

Those objects(Monster NPCs,Destructible object like tree etc.)are all we got now.

and we may possible get objs those are found in "Arena" mode only cause of gamemode thing

I had ever saw a guy in this forum post Halloween resort map open in Team Fight room.

All NPC become DUMMY ROBO instead.Remember?

We actually want to contract to that guy but we forgot where is it now.

and if we find how to change gamemode (It possible I think look at those CTF map)

We may really Break the game.

Also GM in TH told us about some boss in Chaos event should not be use

They said They won't die if their HP reach 0

They require Action Event to end the room so we aren't interest in them.

But for those minions in chaos event they are useable but we still don't know their ID.

and objs in school arena too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
avatar

Male Posts : 2789
Join date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:36 pm

inb4 lostboy.exe

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wapiti4
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 77
Join date : 2013-08-17
Age : 19
Location : practice_mode.nsd

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:04 am

@Sakura1 wrote:
@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
how come everytime someone makes something great people ask for shitty moe npc's that you can play as anyway

the same thing happens in GM rooms when everyone wants to be a stupid girl with big melons

unless it's the NPC kisrill which is unplayable and broken as hell

bc if he can get their info. he can get kisrill,

I only asked what came to mind when I typed that

You know, 50 Elisas busting your asses isn't exactly unentertaining. The invincible Kisril is however, one of the best things I'd like to have.

The reason this thing hasn't had that kind of power yet is because the encryption of stage.kar hasn't been decoded, and thus we can only just guess the bot IDs a lot, lot and lot of times, with possibly thousands of spawned DUMMY ROBOs. As you can guess though, most will give up on that due to how much time it takes, and how you'd rather stare at tits in the actual game anyway than accidentally spawn a bunch of said DUMMY ROBOs(not to say they're not atleast funny, though).

In other words, contributing for this thing is nice too, and no you cant spawn moes yet sheesh. Work for it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5541
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:47 pm

@wapiti4 wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:
@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
how come everytime someone makes something great people ask for shitty moe npc's that you can play as anyway

the same thing happens in GM rooms when everyone wants to be a stupid girl with big melons

unless it's the NPC kisrill which is unplayable and broken as hell

bc if he can get their info. he can get kisrill,

I only asked what came to mind when I typed that

You know, 50 Elisas busting your asses isn't exactly unentertaining.  The invincible Kisril is however, one of the best things I'd like to have.

The reason this thing hasn't had that kind of power yet is because the encryption of stage.kar hasn't been decoded, and thus we can only just guess the bot IDs a lot, lot and lot of times, with possibly thousands of spawned DUMMY ROBOs. As you can guess though, most will give up on that due to how much time it takes, and how you'd rather stare at tits in the actual game anyway than accidentally spawn a bunch of said DUMMY ROBOs(not to say they're not atleast funny, though).

In  other words, contributing for this thing is nice too, and no you cant spawn moes yet sheesh. Work for it!


obababa says hai,

and >implying I dont work on anything

go home sonny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7872
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:59 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
and >implying I dont work on anything

go home sonny
But you don't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zukata
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 93
Join date : 2015-01-22
Age : 597
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:37 pm

wew, nice ... even Wapiti hype with this ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://i.imgur.com/XB6FV.jpg
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5541
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:45 pm

@Astral_Dono wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:
and >implying I dont work on anything

go home sonny
But you don't.

Playing CB and creating maps is work enough, i would gladly help with his project if I actually knew what to do, but me being there would only delay him,

Since just saying I dont work for anything, is clearly wrong since playing cb is work enough, farming rt is much work, school work is much work, typing is much work, reading is much work, breathing is much work, opening my laptop is much work, clicking the power button is much work.
and yes im aware he meant the project.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1566
Join date : 2015-04-12
Location : DASD

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:32 pm

@FutaraDragon wrote:
Oh I found new asset data in EN; TH server not has.
If I finish to research this file; I will update to next version program.

you're amazing, if you play cb actively I wouldnt mind paying you some UC for your hard work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]   

Back to top Go down
 
Cosmic Map Breaker - [The Cosmic Break Extra Map Editor]
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Maps and Stage Edits-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum