Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 10/12/2015 updates (updated)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 32
Location : Back on the No-Tomorrow-Lane

10/12/2015 updates (updated) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/12/2015 updates (updated)   10/12/2015 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 7:59 am

^Not the og colors though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ricardo_241
Newbie
Newbie
ricardo_241

Posts : 89
Join date : 2014-08-28
Age : 27

10/12/2015 updates (updated) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/12/2015 updates (updated)   10/12/2015 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 4:34 am

lol... I don't usually check weekly t.t
and yeah I want the original blue hair one not chaos eve or any alternative lily eve
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 32
Location : Back on the No-Tomorrow-Lane

10/12/2015 updates (updated) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/12/2015 updates (updated)   10/12/2015 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:43 am

Imo just wait till they release extra-polygons-and-fc-skin-LRE again. Iirc weekly only has the red haired version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
Very Kek
Very Kek


Posts : 5294
Join date : 2011-04-25

10/12/2015 updates (updated) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/12/2015 updates (updated)   10/12/2015 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:14 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Imo just wait till they release extra-polygons-and-fc-skin-LRE again. Iirc weekly only has the red haired version.

Maybe when JP finally removes Summer gara so they will feel more inclined to release her on other garas without having her in 2 garas at the same time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Frizz

Male Posts : 1997
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 32
Location : Angel Academy

10/12/2015 updates (updated) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/12/2015 updates (updated)   10/12/2015 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:19 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
release her on other garas without having her in 2 garas at the same time.
I think CS forgot about the LRE in original colors (Bikini Lily/Crim/School Crim). Theres some moes in old garapons and still happens to those moes appears in weekly gara or daily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
Very Kek
Very Kek


Posts : 5294
Join date : 2011-04-25

10/12/2015 updates (updated) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/12/2015 updates (updated)   10/12/2015 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:54 pm

@Frizz wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
release her on other garas without having her in 2 garas at the same time.
I think CS forgot about the LRE in original colors (Bikini Lily/Crim/School Crim). Theres some moes in old garapons and still happens to those moes appears in weekly gara or daily.

Almost no one from the Summer gara did though. And I don't think they repeat their balls all that much, even on weekly, unless it's anni/thanks/tickets gara, which barely count.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2010-12-28
Age : 939

10/12/2015 updates (updated) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/12/2015 updates (updated)   10/12/2015 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:39 pm

w/e the fuck happened to the bot design contest?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

Male Posts : 1359
Join date : 2014-06-30
Location : MotherEarth

10/12/2015 updates (updated) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/12/2015 updates (updated)   10/12/2015 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:50 pm

@Shance wrote:
w/e the fuck happened to the bot design contest?
It's on. It has sped up in last couple of days. So far 9 design's been submitted(when I'm posting this). Last day of submitting design is 7th January and winners will be announced on 21st January
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2010-12-28
Age : 939

10/12/2015 updates (updated) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/12/2015 updates (updated)   10/12/2015 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:40 pm

@elmatalast wrote:
@Shance wrote:
w/e the fuck happened to the bot design contest?
It's on. It has sped up in last couple of days. So far 9 design's been submitted(when I'm posting this). Last day of submitting design is 7th January and winners will be announced on 21st January

Link to design submission page/s pls kthx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

Male Posts : 1359
Join date : 2014-06-30
Location : MotherEarth

10/12/2015 updates (updated) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/12/2015 updates (updated)   10/12/2015 updates (updated) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 11:15 pm

@Shance wrote:
@elmatalast wrote:
@Shance wrote:
w/e the fuck happened to the bot design contest?
It's on. It has sped up in last couple of days. So far 9 design's been submitted(when I'm posting this). Last day of submitting design is 7th January and winners will be announced on 21st January

Link to design submission page/s pls kthx.
You'll need a cbjp account to submit design.
page link

But if you just want to check the designs then here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




10/12/2015 updates (updated) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10/12/2015 updates (updated)   10/12/2015 updates (updated) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
10/12/2015 updates (updated)
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com