Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:36 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
ugh, do delight ticket drop outside of arena mode? I can't find the update note that elaborates them.

Arena Only.

[Edit] The friendship campaign, on the other hand, provides friend-based exp/uc boosts to all modes, including Bastagant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11243

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:32 pm

Oic. That's to bad. I hoped I could find a faster way than arena. Meh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5372

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:35 pm

That was a really fun match #em3
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 812

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:36 pm

What the hell happened?

CS broke the game so much the client can't handle it?

@Sakura1 wrote:

Henrierre needs a big, BIG nerf.

As in, 70% damage decrease or ammo decrease.

So the rest of non-crystas AIR units won't become irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:42 pm

someone01 wrote:
What the hell happened?

CS broke the game so much the client can't handle it?

@Sakura1 wrote:

Henrierre needs a big, BIG nerf.

As in, 70% damage decrease or ammo decrease.

So the rest of non-crystas AIR units won't become irrelevant.

>implying a shitty dmg moe with shitty amo needs even less shitty amo and dmg

plox son she only gud cause of me D:<
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:45 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:

>Gets 11,000 score with henrierre.
>11 kills.
>0 deaths.
>Keeps using henrierre in match after match, not any other AIR.
>Claims its her own skill and that henrierre is a shitty bot.
>Keeps using henrierre.

Last edited by someone01 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:47 pm

someone01 wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:

>Gets 11k damage with henrierre.
>11 kills.
>0 deaths.
>Keeps using henrierre in match after match, not any other AIR.
>Claims its her own skill.

such a bad quality pic ATM
I used couple of amo packs ._. and had like 2-3 healers

anyone can get that high with Henrierre but my statement about her shitty amo and dmg stays

>11K dmg

I got 6K ._. 11K is fcking scores plox get ur eyes fixed
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:52 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:

anyone can get that high with Henrierre but my statement about her shitty amo and dmg stays

A fully tunned henrierre can AND WILL do 80~100 dmg to a fully tuned bike with her cannon.

Her cannon attack has an explosion AOE so big it can hit/stun fully tuned bikes while running.

What other AIR can do that? Even crystas remote attacks miss bikes.

The only one i think can get close to doing such a feat is Nebel. And i say "close" because her cannon attack is weaker than Henrierre's.

The point is: Henrierre is far from being a bad AIR. If i had to rate her, she would be on the top 3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:55 pm

someone01 wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:

A fully tunned henrierre can AND WILL do 80~100 dmg to a fully tuned bike.

Her cannon attack has an explosion AOE so big it can hit/stun fully tuned bikes while running.

What other AIR can do that? Even crystas remote attacks miss bikes.

The only one i think can get close to doing such a feat is Nebel. And i say "close" because her cannon attack is weaker than Henrierre's.

The point is: Henrierre is far from being a bad AIR. If i had to rate her, she would be on the top 3.

you do know her main even with alpha deals about 57 dmg max sometimes even less the only DMG op shit is her cannon which the only thing I agree on but I aint saying she bad Im just calming her amo and dmg is rather shitty compare to most airs
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:05 pm

Idk what I just read. I really don't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:08 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Idk what I just read. I really don't.

IGNORE IT

I just wanted to post a big nice pic of myself but its my fault for replying
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:08 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:

you do know her main even with alpha deals about 57 dmg max sometimes even less the only DMG op shit is her cannon which the only thing I agree on but I aint saying she bad Im just calming her amo and dmg is rather shitty compare to most airs

Im actually talking from experience.

First i thought it was weird for an AIR to hit me when using a fully tuned bike.

So i decided to stop caring about score and test it while fighting henrierre 1-1 with a bike.

Each cannon hit not only didn't miss, it did 100~ damage.

Decided to try playing with nebel. I could hit bikes in movement if timed the cannon correctly, although the damage was sightly lower. But a hit is a hit nonetheless!

I reached the following conclusion: Henrierre (and Nebel) cannon AOE is so big and so fast that even if you hit a bike while it is moving in a straight line, it will hit/stun.

The only way to make henrierre miss was to constantly drift, so the other player couldn't lock-on.

It's pretty amazing if you ask me.

Not many robots can do this.

Not even crystas.
Not even alpha AIR builds.
Not even homura. (i know she is not an air, im just mentioning her)
Not even resha. (i know she is not an air, im just mentioning her)

I could spend a entire match as a bike fighting a crystas alpha build and it its attacks wouldn't hit me. Its hilarious.

That nebel/henrierre can hit bikes (arguably the fastest bots in the game) in movement makes them pretty good units, definitely NOT bad.

Last edited by someone01 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:11 pm

someone01 wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:

Im actually talking from experience.

First i thought it was weird for an AIR to hit me when using a fully tuned bike.

So i decided to stop caring about score and test it while fighting henrierre 1-1 with a bike.

Each cannon hit not only didn't miss, it did 100~ damage.

Decided to try playing with nebel. I could hit bikes in movement if timed the cannon correctly, although the damage was sightly lower. But a hit is a hit nonetheless!

I reached the following conclusion: Henrierre (and Nebel) cannon AOE is so big and so fast that even if you hit a bike while it is moving in a straight line, it will hit/stun.

The only way to make henrierre miss was to constantly drift, so the other player couldn't lock-on.

It's pretty amazing if you ask me.

Not many air can do this.

Not even crystas.
Not even alpha AIR builds.
Not even homura. (i know she is not an air, im just mentioning her)
Not even resha. (i know she is not an air, im just mentioning her)

I could spend a entire match as a bike fighting a crystas alpha build and it its attacks wouldn't hit me.

That nebel/henrierre can hit bikes moving makes them pretty good units, if not the among the best AIRs.

well yea its a giant death ball even if it doesn't stun again'st CV Im pretty sure it was made to catch bikes in fact while defending against homora's and ur just talking about her cannon ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:15 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
while defending against homora's

She can defend against homura too? How so?

No matter how much i rolled i couldn't get a Henrierre so im not familiar with her defense capabilities, only her attacking ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:21 pm

Pretty much anything with a non-homing aoe bullet can hit bikes. Homing bullets in general will have trouble to hit fast targets and the vehicle run users happen to be among the fastest (I think a high Boost Run actually outspeeds them, but I'm not sure abt it). Crystas parts can be dodged quite easily anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 977

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:27 pm

If you rlly hate henrierre, git a kagura. Shes basically anti henrierre.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MegaManZX
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:46 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Pretty much anything with a non-homing aoe bullet can hit bikes. Homing bullets in general will have trouble to hit fast targets and the vehicle run users happen to be among the fastest (I think a high Boost Run actually outspeeds them, but I'm not sure abt it). Crystas parts can be dodged quite easily anyway.

I tested this. A 40 walk biker is the exact same speed as a purple tier boost run Astralyzer when it's using acceleration.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:47 pm

homuras can hit bikes too, so can quite afew things as long as you DONT FUCKING SUCK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:55 pm

^ this

I use Berzko against bikes and I can hit 'em.
I use Philia against bikes and I can hit 'em (sans the melt field)
I can even use a TBG with a Paralyze-tuned Handy Bazooka and STILL hit 'em.
How do I hit them? I do deflection shooting, or what plebs call "leading your shots".
If you can hit a 38 FLY air or a anything faster like a Shaden BS asshole or a purple-tier boost run Ouka with Speed Up buff using nothing but a vanilla railgun most of the time, then you've got your foundations done for you. Congratulations, and respect.

It's not really banking on how your shots hit.
Also speed tunes. If you find that you miss even if you know how to lead your shots, it just usually means your bullets can't keep up. Do something about it.

And yes, those who rely on homing shit to survive the metagame will find out that they can't shoot worth shit against those who can do something about said homing shit. Playing almost 3 years using nothing but AG and Air Raider BD like I do will surely teach anyone with a common sense.

Last edited by Shance on Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:57 pm

captain X LG can h i t b i k e s

why hasnt he been in weekly / ticket garapons lately like fuck I want him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:40 pm

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
captain X LG can h i t b i k e s

why hasnt he been in weekly / ticket garapons lately like fuck I want him

bc he 2op4u
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:28 pm

Logged on for the first time in awhile to play matches.
Connection was good and I had a fun time talking to kuzu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:13 pm

@exoakutsu

Same here. We did have a fun chat that time.

Meanwhile in arena:

Matrixorzzzzzzz . Game broke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:56 pm

I am now compelled to draw Moneybikes to cheer tourtour up.
DarkNights, though, is still in denial with Saber Princess Pussy and I can't help him with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 895

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:20 am

Nerf bikes because they are hard to hit, Nerf alpha airs because they are too powerful, Nerf Henriore because she can hit bikes and rek them alpha airs.....Nerf everything that kills me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum