Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Drisknoll
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:16 pm

@Esequienes? wrote:
@Shance wrote:
The only LGJ that matters is Dancing LGJ.
Someone should sell me one.
I trade you my dancing fever LGJ for the accessory that makes tour robots HD bigger.

Discroll way over pay for that segment tail later that bazaar i saw segment tails for less than 400k Laughing

I'd like to say that's probably some faker with a capital I for an l but I can't remember all the bazaar hijinks I've gotten myself into. If that is me then chances are I was buying that to resell since it's not cost efficient for builds and while 400k was the stable price, that was only way after the first event was over. Still, it's pretty rare for me to have over 1 mil UC since uc is pretty useless after a certain amount so I can't really remember how plausible this is.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:19 pm

"do you see bubble spam outside of events"

http://puu.sh/lxNcO/ee33777e59.png
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:17 pm

@Drisknoll wrote:

I'd like to say that's probably some faker with a capital I for an l but I can't remember all the bazaar hijinks I've gotten myself into. If that is me then chances are I was buying that to resell since it's not cost efficient for builds and while 400k was the stable price, that was only way after the first event was over. Still, it's pretty rare for me to have over 1 mil UC since uc is pretty useless after a certain amount so I can't really remember how plausible this is.
Its you! I thought you didn't play no more sry for posting that screenshot but I guarantee you that screenshot is real enlarge it so you see it in detail. it was taken December 22 2012 not long after the bazaar had started everybody was asking who sells segment tail I was the only one that had one for sale at that time I put that price because I didn't know how rare were they since it was the first bazaar after that tail was added to the game and you just came to my shop and bought it whit out saying anything i could had drop the price if you asked for a discount Wink If you bought it to resell it where you going to sell it for 1,000,000? affraid

Don't feel bad I have sold Items more ridiculous expensive to other people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:54 pm

@SuperNova.pt wrote:
@Shance wrote:
Guess I Managed:

What you think abt this one?:

The few things that will destroy the bit is melee, and I'm sure they´ll do with one hit, taking tough wonder bit or not.
But yes, rouche is hard to build. Maybe you can try a 20/20 pump zooka build, idk

That's where the knockback laser comes in, son.
It's not anti-melee barrier bit Rouche.
You need the handymag because I don't want to be a fucking sitting duck when the railgun runs out of ammo and I have full HP, which happens 99.9% of the time.
You have to compensate by using the laser whether you like it or not.
And no, I already have a pumpzook labcoat rouche, she's rare af.
We already know Rouch has very tight capacity for options.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
VietPho
Always Drunk

Male Posts : 1763

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:44 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:19 am

@Winty wrote:

That air... I want to build one too but im missing armada arms. It seems that bot was extinct from gara.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eVe Heart
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:23 am

how do people get enough mats for 3xgcapa
i've spent 1,4k hours in this game and got enuff mats for only 3x hcapa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 953

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:44 am

Another rare tune set sale, yay....
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:51 am

@SuperNova.pt wrote:
@Winty wrote:

That air... I want to build one too but im missing armada arms. It seems that bot was extinct from gara.

he's in anniv gara but he doesn't really show up in any rotations, only his shitty brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:08 am

Just want to ask, is Mirage BS a good replacement for Basca BS?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:10 am

idklol, 80% sure I don't have that part

as long as it lets you fire arms nonstop it's a decent enough replacement since that's the main point. ghetto roll is nice as well since I run loop for aura tricks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:18 am

What is a Mirage BS?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:06 am

Mirage Raid BS, one of the few BS for air that can bypass cd. It isn't stat-wise, but not aura dependent like basca so any core can use. Which is basically why I wanted to ask since I thought Winty may know.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3268

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:31 pm

has anyone tuned feng mei tao? im wondering what to tune on her weapon.
her windslicer does a shitload of dmg but the ammo is pretty low.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:08 pm

It does damage? Give it more damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3268

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:19 pm

her ammo is kind of bad, i wanted to give her ammo but she also needs rapid since her slicers hit really slow although I think the extra force would help tho. c3: im not sure if i wanna sacrifice her range though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11140

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:01 pm

I find her ammo to be pretty high. It just drops so fast when you tune speed :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:06 pm

Nance wrote:
her ammo is kind of bad, i wanted to give her ammo but she also needs rapid since her slicers hit really slow although I think the extra force would help tho. c3: im not sure if i wanna sacrifice her range though
Speed is only a problem if you let it fire at high angles and if you try to shoot at max range (considering that you deal more damage to lnds, range isn't as much of an issue comparing with actual issues with the weapon). IT would be nice if CS actually slightly buffed Mei's weapon to have a slightly more straight trajectory, since that's what makes it really slow most of the time. Another issue is how badly the game is coded, her tornadoes can't deal with height changes which is what will gimp a lot of shots, so you will want to avoid certain maps (unless the projectile speed is increased to the point that you can ignore the ground, if that's even possible as the weapon wasn't meant to be accurate until it hits the floor).

Only issues I had with mine (force tunes only) was the maps and that since I was never into airs, moving into the weapon's sweet spot wasn't as easy, so that leads to misses (some even speed won't save you). It's one of the weapons that benefit more from understanding it's behaviour and gimmicks than it does from speed.
Trying to do directs hits with the slicer instead with the tornado can screw your shots, a lot, because most of slicer/tornado weapons aren't meant to hit directly, you can see how it can even miss static enemies/objects, because the game tries to make it land near it to make the tornado appear/change direction and go towards the enemy.

Usually we tend to aim upwards a bit when doing long shots/shooting moving things in the same direction as us, so the shot goes slightly higher and reaches the enemy, but with Mei you might actually try to do the opposite, to aim slightly downwards to force your bot to launch the projectile in a way that it hits the ground sooner so the tornado appears and then hits the enemy (tornado speed isn't the same as the slicer).

But if you feel that speed helps you, go ahead, I doubt you will play her long enough to get used to her weapon, so you might as well use speed to aid you instead.

Ammo is only bad if you spam the weapon rather than making sure you can hit the enemy (like trying to hit flying enemies that aren't close enough/at pointblank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mechaRev
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1287

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:39 pm

Nance wrote:
has anyone tuned feng mei tao? im wondering what to tune on her weapon.
her windslicer does a shitload of dmg but the ammo is pretty low.
soog..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:19 pm

@fggt wrote:
Mirage Raid BS, one of the few BS for air that can bypass cd. It isn't stat-wise, but not aura dependent like basca so any core can use. Which is basically why I wanted to ask since I thought Winty may know.

Whatever do you want to know about Mirage Raid BS?
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:01 pm

Basca:
Pro: aura loop, ammo refill, actually deals damage
Con: can only spam cd glitch when aura on, core is limited
Mirage:
Pro: cd glitch anytime, wide choice of core, debuff
Con: str-based, bad stats, higher cost

My question: is it an okay replacement?
Though I don't think it's matter anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:00 am

It doesn't, you need all the DPS you can get and Mirage Raid's twin shots at 12 force (?) per shot should be enough to put anyone in their place.

Building Shino air right now with full-on alpha gear and Mirage Raid does wonders on the debuff.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:18 am

it's pretty shitty to put on seiron since you need another capa tune to get the same results due to double stat loss(worse base stats and no aura stats), higher base cost, and need to use some inefficient tunes. If you don't have the basca BS it's alright since it'll do the same thing, it'll just be fatter.

if you were going to put it on another core you lose lux bs, at that point I kind of feel it'd be better to just forget the booster and put the arms on a katalina so you can be even more annoying to airs(can even work in tier amjs to fuck people over hard)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:02 am

A lot of cores come to mind. Rosso Aspide seems to be the airfag's logical choice, but I don't recommend it.

On the other hand, El Persechius stealboost AM is kinda rad. Wonder if it'll work...
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:09 am

we are specifically talking about a double armada am1 setup with a way to glitch CD
why would you use rosso for that
p l e a s e r e a d w h a t i t y p e
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion