Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

08/10/2015 updates (updated)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: 08/10/2015 updates (updated)   Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:53 pm

you can easily get cards without being a "faggot"(can we stop using this word to describe fucking everything in the game? ty) by simply playing. There's pity cards and you can easily get a reward every once in awhile if you play smart. New/untuned players probably won't get all the rewards but they can easily get to 50-80 cards if they just play during the event times, especially since a lot of the really stacked players try to rush all the arena cards as fast as possible in the first 2 days of the 2 week long event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
homin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 08/10/2015 updates (updated)   Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:02 am

I agreed with Winty. Even the card event is very easy to get to new player now that you don't have to be in the top in each reward.

TBH, 99.50% of my bots (except for Homura to be precise) were untuned/no drive bots. I can still get the card easily. This is not a single player game, just know your role and you'll be fine even with UC bot in the shop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5333

PostSubject: Re: 08/10/2015 updates (updated)   Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:57 am

@homin wrote:
I agreed with Winty. Even the card event is very easy to get to new player now that you don't have to be in the top in each reward.

TBH, 99.50% of my bots (except for Homura to be precise) were untuned/no drive bots. I can still get the card easily. This is not a single player game, just know your role and you'll be fine even with UC bot in the shop.

you can even get cards for playing a chibi, but since people are shits who don't understand simple game logic. It can't be help that they complain or w.e they do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garmraid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: 08/10/2015 updates (updated)   Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:46 am

I agree with all of the above; you could talk about "faggotry" just on the 1st ones...but new ones were quite good as they rewarded you for playing(plus you'd get your new "event" moe of your choice; no sh*t RNG involved).
IMHO it would be better to go back to that just...reduce the prizes: 250 cards == 1 of the 2 top gara moe, 3 DX coin for slots/other units/stuff, and 3 or 4 Battle Gara tickets.(other tickets are optional)
Right now, with delight tickets it's kind like playing with rigged dices as one of the faces is empty -derpwalks/sh*tty blues-(and even if we DO get the same awesome Torrencia tickets grind JP got; i doubt C$ would make it a habit*expecially after witnessing some players collect 1500+ tickets*)

My 2 cents at least.

P.S:Believe me i know; 120(12 rolls) Delights tickets up to now; and gara just keeps spitting blues. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thehellamireading
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 08/10/2015 updates (updated)   Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:17 am

@homin wrote:

TBH, 99.50% of my bots (except for Homura to be precise) were untuned/no drive bots.

fagget
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: 08/10/2015 updates (updated)   Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 pm

delight tickets are an off-event. Arena cards are scheduled to come back soon.

The only things that were actually tryhard were the Hyper cards, which were scoreboard-based instead of category based but even those you could still get a few...though if I remember right the prizes for those were a lot different than the arena cards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
homin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 08/10/2015 updates (updated)   Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:26 pm

@thehellamireading wrote:
@homin wrote:

TBH, 99.50% of my bots (except for Homura to be precise) were untuned/no drive bots.

fagget

Why... Crying or Very sad

But really those delight ticket didn't get me hype up. I just rolled about 4 times and all of them were parts/weapons. Not a single bot. Also, I got 1 silver ball but it is a conversion part for the Dark Reverent... That is really stupid. I can't even use it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11216

PostSubject: Re: 08/10/2015 updates (updated)   Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:31 pm

with the amount of jellyhate Homura faces, I doubt that untuned ones go very far...

...then again: who wants Homura to live anyway???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 08/10/2015 updates (updated)   Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:52 am

@Winty wrote:
delight tickets are an off-event. Arena cards are scheduled to come back soon.

The only things that were actually tryhard were the Hyper cards, which were scoreboard-based instead of category based but even those you could still get a few...though if I remember right the prizes for those were a lot different than the arena cards.

Aren't hyper cards essentially the same as arena alpha cards, which, on that note, was totally rapefucked by bubblehealers and yoloidiots?

Just sayang.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: 08/10/2015 updates (updated)   Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:08 pm

hyper cards were scoreboard based, not category-based.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 08/10/2015 updates (updated)   

Back to top Go down

08/10/2015 updates (updated)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

How to make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum