Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2719

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:15 am

I always said that this game needed an auction house like wow and not some retarded bazaar day as it's inneficient and promotes afking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:18 am

yes. bazaar is horridly designed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:44 am

why cant we have onigiri bazar's and just shit out items then play other game modes, this way it could be even more anti-social :^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:01 am

yes, that is exactly what we are referring to. you get it. Good going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:17 am

Thing is with all the junk you've been getting you'd have enough oukapoints to get what you need outside of RCs.

And yet people are selling red chips for 3k apiece.

GG ingame economy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Sakura1
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Female Posts : 4863

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:17 am

game is shit, this is why I dont bazaar nor do I rarely buy unless I rlly need it which is rare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:24 am

still wondering why engine shafts and power amps are overpriced as shit when you can get them from ouka for dirt cheap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:50 am

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
still wondering why engine shafts and power amps are overpriced as shit when you can get them from ouka for dirt cheap

@Winty wrote:
everyone is just trying to take advantage of ignorant players in order to get UC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:23 am

Also, capa tunes.

Everyone wants to be as fat as Etherlight.

Also, everyone seems to be on vacation:

1. Omeggy isn't playing much; we don't get to do our butt-raping shenanigans as often as we do it before.
2. There are no good shit to shoot at; Vyolets rarely plays, Winty pops only in a match or two, Etherlight is hard to spot inside a room, and even the elusive Erohim isn't that present despite his Robin Hunter totally destroying the opposition.
3. You make do with the vietnamindomaxicanegrolatino fags who rarely present a challenge except when more than seven of them gank at you. (zyanya, I'm looking at you)
4. Noobs at unrestricted rooms getting a taste of the asphalt that is the steep learning curve.

We're gonna get two more weeks of no UW campaigns. If that's what's getting people to play, then by all means, CS.
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!

Male Posts : 1561

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:34 am

@Shance wrote:
Omeggy isn't playing much; we don't get to do our butt-raping shenanigans as often as we do it before.

I do, only thing is I just tune more hoppers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:42 am

@Shance wrote:

We're gonna get two more weeks of no UW campaigns. If that's what's getting people to play, then by all means, CS.

>Torencia in 3 days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:58 am

@fggt wrote:
@Shance wrote:

>Torencia in 3 days

I don't Torrencia, son. It's a sad pathetic excuse of a campaign that makes Delight Ticket campaigns look like godsends.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:05 am

@Shance wrote:
@fggt wrote:
@Shance wrote:

>Torencia in 3 days

I don't Torrencia, son. It's a sad pathetic excuse of a campaign that makes Delight Ticket campaigns look like godsends.

>Becuz I don't play so everyone don't play too

Nice excuse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:32 am

@Shance wrote:
Also, everyone seems to be on vacation:

1. Omeggy isn't playing much; we don't get to do our butt-raping shenanigans as often as we do it before.
2. There are no good shit to shoot at; Vyolets rarely plays, Winty pops only in a match or two, Etherlight is hard to spot inside a room, and even the elusive Erohim isn't that present despite his Robin Hunter totally destroying the opposition.
3. You make do with the vietnamindomaxicanegrolatino fags who rarely present a challenge except when more than seven of them gank at you. (zyanya, I'm looking at you)
4. Noobs at unrestricted rooms getting a taste of the asphalt that is the steep learning curve.

it's a problem that feeds itself. I don't really care about campaign prizes but the rooms during off campaigns are just so boring it's not worth playing. I get on and see a 7v7 or worse in the fucking angel academy room and I immediately log off. Past week or so I haven't even bothered to log in and check because I finally caved in and started playing an mmorpg with all my old friends.

The game just needs a monthly/weekly/daily arena goal that shits out UC/RT/good tune items/tickets so that people repeatedly get on and play, but cyberstep just wants to have a phantom game that is only alive during campaigns. They don't even fucking need to balance stuff at this point, they just need to give the dumb masses a reason to get on.

Torenica is alright but it's something that highly benefits specific individuals over others(the ones who invest heavily into having specialized builds for that sort of thing who can get like 40+ gold cubes a run) and is pretty shitty for cben since we only have one channel(i actually don't know if cbjp has multiple channels either) and we all share the area so it's like "oh we can't run right now since another party is using the optimized farming spot so we can either waste tickets on one of the easier, lower payout spots or we can just wait" and it took you forever just to get 5 people together to begin with. It really needs to not be a shared area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2618

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:52 am

@Shance wrote:
and even the elusive Erohim isn't that present despite his Robin Hunter totally destroying the opposition.

How do I even Robin Hunter?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StiJoLew

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:45 am

@Winty wrote:

Torenica is alright but it's something that highly benefits specific individuals over others(the ones who invest heavily into having specialized builds for that sort of thing who can get like 40+ gold cubes a run) and is pretty shitty for cben since we only have one channel(i actually don't know if cbjp has multiple channels either) and we all share the area so it's like "oh we can't run right now since another party is using the optimized farming spot so we can either waste tickets on one of the easier, lower payout spots or we can just wait" and it took you forever just to get 5 people together to begin with. It really needs to not be a shared area.
What sort of builds are good for torencia? I've never really bothered with that event or the normal quest mode, so I have no idea what is needed beyond good ammo cap or a way to regen ammo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:28 am

i forget the exact builds the people were using(i wasn't with them because I didn't have one of said builds) but if I remember right it was something along these lines. You'd have like 4 of these and then one guy with a blume buff dev to provide HP+ammo to people. There's a spot pretty far into torenica which spawns like 4(or was it 5?) bosses in close proximity to each other so you can farm them all at once. If you don't have enough damage you'll just die horridly so if you don't have enough power you are better off farming the double spawn in the first ice area.

This isn't really an arena-optimized build. You could probably make it work in arena but there's much better setups you could do with these parts and this much capa.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StiJoLew

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:44 am

Well looks like I'd be going as the support then, don't really have any fat alpha builds or the parts for it. Doubt just a standard hecatocles would cut it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:32 pm

the double spawn area is pretty easy to do and you don't need to be as heavily equipped, so you can probably take in more standardized alpha builds. You get a lot less cubes: it's around 20~ gold cubes per run if things go well, which is a lot easier to do. People would often run fluene + buff there to keep ammo up since you don't need as much damage output. Problem is that, since we're all in the same channel, there's often groups doing that area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StiJoLew

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:54 pm

Well, it's more the fact that I don't really have any cores leveled for alpha. Only alpha I have is my icy Gl, but that just uses the 2 zooks and a k.nonna bs2. I guess I can level up one of my hecatocles, but not sure I'll manage that in time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:31 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:34 pm

Eh? isnt it kinda late to buy the tune items now? (unless you earned 1.2k rt within 3 days xD)

Last edited by Shidokun on Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2719

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:38 pm

the absolute madman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:42 pm

sakura wants to charge more root, look at the finger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:57 pm

@Shidokun wrote:
Eh? isnt it kinda late to buy the tune items now? (unless you earned 1.2k rt within 3 days xD)
I actually earned that in like 1hr today -v- and thats only half spent another 1.2K on weekly for amy v got everything expect amy V

@Tuskin wrote:
the absolute madman

Mui Loco

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
sakura wants to charge more root, look at the finger

charging for scrubs
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum