Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 977

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:28 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
@Shidokun wrote:
Eh? isnt it kinda late to buy the tune items now? (unless you earned 1.2k rt within 3 days xD)
I actually earned that in like 1hr today -v- and thats only half spent another 1.2K on weekly for amy v got everything expect amy V

@Tuskin wrote:
the absolute madman

Mui Loco

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
sakura wants to charge more root, look at the finger

charging for scrubs

Wait? Whuuuut! I can't find any offers ; w;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:00 pm

@fggt wrote:
@Shance wrote:
@fggt wrote:

>Torencia in 3 days

I don't Torrencia, son. It's a sad pathetic excuse of a campaign that makes Delight Ticket campaigns look like godsends.

>Becuz I don't play so everyone don't play too

Nice excuse.

Um, no. I just don't play Torrencia, period. I can whore meself out in Union Wars (where the bulk of the playerbase is and should be) but Torrencia isn't the game mode for me.

@Winty wrote:
@Shance wrote:
Also, everyone seems to be on vacation:

1. Omeggy isn't playing much; we don't get to do our butt-raping shenanigans as often as we do it before.
2. There are no good shit to shoot at; Vyolets rarely plays, Winty pops only in a match or two, Etherlight is hard to spot inside a room, and even the elusive Erohim isn't that present despite his Robin Hunter totally destroying the opposition.
3. You make do with the vietnamindomaxicanegrolatino fags who rarely present a challenge except when more than seven of them gank at you. (zyanya, I'm looking at you)
4. Noobs at unrestricted rooms getting a taste of the asphalt that is the steep learning curve.

We're gonna get two more weeks of no UW campaigns. If that's what's getting people to play, then by all means, CS.

it's a problem that feeds itself. I don't really care about campaign prizes but the rooms during off campaigns are just so boring it's not worth playing. I get on and see a 7v7 or worse in the fucking angel academy room and I immediately log off. Past week or so I haven't even bothered to log in and check because I finally caved in and started playing an mmorpg with all my old friends.

The game just needs a monthly/weekly/daily arena goal that shits out UC/RT/good tune items/tickets so that people repeatedly get on and play, but cyberstep just wants to have a phantom game that is only alive during campaigns. They don't even fucking need to balance stuff at this point, they just need to give the dumb masses a reason to get on.

Torenica is alright but it's something that highly benefits specific individuals over others(the ones who invest heavily into having specialized builds for that sort of thing who can get like 40+ gold cubes a run) and is pretty shitty for cben since we only have one channel(i actually don't know if cbjp has multiple channels either) and we all share the area so it's like "oh we can't run right now since another party is using the optimized farming spot so we can either waste tickets on one of the easier, lower payout spots or we can just wait" and it took you forever just to get 5 people together to begin with. It really needs to not be a shared area.

I know. There are a lot of possible ideas swimming in my mind that can make this game so much better but the management thinks otherwise. I tried sending suggestions but all I get is a generic response saying they'll look into it, which usually takes 3 weeks to 2 months before I get a response saying they're considering it in the indefinite future.

The meta is pretty much trashed. The good players have no reason to play and those who still do are trying to find one by testing others who also still play and those unfortunate new souls who get curbstomped to death. The point is, in my case, nobody else is up for the challenge to the point where my blood boils SPECIFICALLY for one person (only Hikaru has managed this feat).

@Winty wrote:
the double spawn area is pretty easy to do and you don't need to be as heavily equipped, so you can probably take in more standardized alpha builds. You get a lot less cubes: it's around 20~ gold cubes per run if things go well, which is a lot easier to do. People would often run fluene + buff there to keep ammo up since you don't need as much damage output. Problem is that, since we're all in the same channel, there's often groups doing that area.

You forgot the Aton glacier-ish map at the red gate after the first area, where at least 4-5 bosses spawn to lock into a group at an elevated platform.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:16 pm

When torrencia comes, i might waste like 4 tickets of mine and carry nubs for tickets

.....idk its just an urge

(i have 14 tickets from the last couple times)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:17 pm

carry me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1800

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:16 pm

carry me
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Diabolical
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3000

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:48 pm

@Shance wrote:
You forgot the Aton glacier-ish map at the red gate after the first area, where at least 4-5 bosses spawn to lock into a group at an elevated platform.
That's what he's talking about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2752

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:49 pm

Quote :
charging for scrubs

offers are almost the same as charging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:47 pm

@Diabolical wrote:
@Shance wrote:
That's what he's talking about.

Well, most people just farm the first area.

Plus I stopped running torrencia the first time, so my information's not that reliable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:09 am

it's your reading skills that need to be reliable, not your information.

@Winty wrote:
...spawns like 4(or was it 5?) bosses in close proximity to each other so you can farm them all at once. If you don't have enough damage you'll just die horridly so if you don't have enough power you are better off farming the double spawn in the first ice area.

i mentioned both commonly used areas. You don't need any information to know how to look at the fucking words on the fucking screen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VietPho
Always Drunk

Male Posts : 1822

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:47 am

This game is rigged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:37 am

@Shidokun wrote:

You know it...

@Tuskin wrote:

Yesterday, fell in 2700 rt in my account and not a single penny came out of my wallet.
yes "almost the same"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VietPho
Always Drunk

Male Posts : 1822

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:50 am

@SuperNova.pt wrote:
@Shidokun wrote:

You know it...

@Tuskin wrote:

Yesterday, fell in 2700 rt in my account and not a single penny came out of my wallet.
yes "almost the same"
how?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
Diabolical
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3000

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:14 am

@SuperNova.pt wrote:
yes "almost the same"
Almost the same as in your offer farming gives CS money, just like charging does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Chewbacca
Cosmic Wookie

Male Posts : 661

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:31 am

Lol supersonic died.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperNova.pt
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 624

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:45 am

@Diabolical wrote:
@SuperNova.pt wrote:
yes "almost the same"
Almost the same as in your offer farming gives CS money, just like charging does.

Right. Im ok with that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eVe Heart
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:42 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:10 am

@Diabolical wrote:
@SuperNova.pt wrote:
yes "almost the same"

You can even get the charging bonus campaign prizes with offers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2989

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:29 am

Just saw a couple of Berzs shooting stuff while flying like AIRs. What.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11246

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:43 am

???
confused LMBerzelius Girl confused
???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2989

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:54 am

In short.
How to dogfight against Berz.
With Rosso.
With Crystas BS.
At maximum altitude.

(okay, that shit may have Boost Drive, but Berz pretend aircraft not played by Winty is still new to me)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:05 pm

killing ur weakness is gay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11246

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:11 pm

Nobody should use alphags. They're wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:11 pm

tackle subweapon when used against something above her can throw her upwards allowing her to gain altitude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2752

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:04 pm

Zoning, spacing and punishing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5376

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:23 pm

For Justicia GFA right since range is shit on her o-o?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum