Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Looking for advices and opinions to get gud.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miadren
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Looking for advices and opinions to get gud.   Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:11 pm

I can't say i'm a new player but i do lack experience and advanced knowledge on the game, so that's why i'd like some advices for progression. Thanks in advance.

So i stepped on this game months ago out of curiosity and found it fun at it's core concept,
played it casually for months. While i can't deny the incentive
of collecting bots and moe-shits was the top motivation, lately i found my motivation on getting getting gud due of
some motivation to do so (too), and that's when i decided to step up on builds, forums and my own observations and
mistakes of course.

I visited this forum for multiple information that could answer some questions but i
found most of it was a bit old (2011-2012 posts) so i'm appealing for updated (?) info from the current active players.

----//----//----

So going on topic:

1-What are your best or at least eficient ways of farming or just obtaining materials for tunning, slot protectors or armonics?

2-Missions? wat do here? Besides fun, any interesting profit?

3-Arcantus? the only place to spend the drop tickets? worth?

4-RT is worth for rolling garas, buying armonics, prots or tune set cubes?

5-What's the ultimate purpose of UC besides tunning and buying bots? why sell tune mats if you might need them in the future? redpill me please.

6-Regarding my current list of bots and moe-shits.

I know someone may think: "why don't go and find out yourself if you're so observant instead of posting obvious questions?"

And that's because i do want some opinions and insights from other people, people that never ask may never get the piece of cake.

I currently have this bot list (by saying i don't have Asphe or Minaria you might guess how old i am):

Spoiler:

Which one should i plan on tunning, discarding or tunning/arranging just for the lulz?

Nice to meet you in btw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diabolical
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2893

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advices and opinions to get gud.   Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:35 pm

Momiji Sen: You can either do a 20 STR/20 TEC build with the shuriken, or a full TEC build with or without a shuriken. The idea is you hop around like a fuckhead and shoot people. 32 WLK is what you should at least try to get, but get 36 if possible because the faster run speed is good for the times when mashing Short Boost isn't desirable. The usual weapon tunes are 2x Force or H.Force for the dirk, and 1 or 2 G.Rapids for the shuriken if you're keeping it.

Trizelion: Max STR, get at least orange tier Boost Run, and add some TGH if you wish. Trizelion is ridiculously easy to tune. EIWs have always been useless because he had infinite sword buff ammo as a result of a bug. He now has infinite sword buff ammo as a feature, so EIWs now increase the ammo of Special Shot, which isn't utter trash like it was in the past, but still isn't worth the cost of EIWs.

(I see the reference in your avatar)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2618

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advices and opinions to get gud.   Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:01 pm

1. Tickets and mates.
2. Last two missions will (rarely) drop Cannonballer DR, which is a bot that's incredibly hilarious to use.
3. It also increases Arena reward drop rates.
4. Depends. If you feel like having too many untuned meta bots, spend on golden condoms.
5. It IS for tuning and buying bots.Selling mats is because they don't need it for now.
6. I see you have Bikini Ouka BF.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2719

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advices and opinions to get gud.   Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:34 pm

bokurano opening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miadren
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advices and opinions to get gud.   Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:45 pm

My CB isn't even installed, so :^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2719

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advices and opinions to get gud.   Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:34 am

I'll bite because you have no hope.

1. Bastagant + Events
2. To get event shit
3. No, nothing good anymore.
4. Rt is only for rolls. Everything else is given away in campaigns.
5. You sell what you don't need to buy what you do.
6. There are subforums for this, you know. Rule of thumb was to put Crimson Crusader + on most melees but I don't even know anymore. Go with Trizelion, Sylvia Saint, Nastasha and Chloe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advices and opinions to get gud.   Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:55 am

~your not retarded for using DX coins for colleti slots, thats the only way to get them actually unless you roll the moe via gara then it alrdy has ALL slots
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miadren
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advices and opinions to get gud.   Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:51 am

thanks for the info, i'll be working on these recomended bots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advices and opinions to get gud.   Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:17 pm

@LazFlamme wrote:

3. It also increases Arena reward drop rates.

I thought they debunked that at the same time they did it for Haku?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miadren
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advices and opinions to get gud.   Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Got the Rosso Aspide recently, is he a decent option nowdays? Didn't find much information about him. But heard in-game he's viable, opinions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paruru
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advices and opinions to get gud.   Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:26 pm

If my last few days of farming cards and UC to finish tuning stuff last weekend taught me anything, it's that Rosso Aspide seems to be pretty useful lately. I've been constantly running into bots with rosso BD/AM, Steel burn AM3 and crystas BS ranking at the top of the scoreboards and brutally murdering my poor Icy. I might put one together myself since apparently I have all of those parts lying among a sea of robot parts I'm STILL not done going through...

I'm also really regretting getting Colleti instead of Nebel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advices and opinions to get gud.   

Back to top Go down

Looking for advices and opinions to get gud.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free phpbb forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum