Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Noobie Doobie Questions D:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DiamonJozu

PostSubject: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:46 am

(Sorry for my bad english...)
Hello, im new here,I literally don't know anything...but i wanna start playing this game cuz yesterday my friend gave me all these accounts, hope you guys can help me and tell me which one is the best to start with!

This one is LVL1

LVL18

LVL8

LVL8

LVL6

LVL11

LVL5

LVL7

LVL2

LVL16

LVL5

Sooo.. that's it. And here i have some questions about this game...(Tons of dumb questions probably D:) :

1) What's the arena? I've seen some videos and it seems like a battlefield where there are 2 teams fighting for ??? and after you win you get some coins, that's what i know xD

2)What's the garage and how does it works? I know that here you deposit all your robots and you can tune them and change their parts but there's even some materials and the other tasks that i literally dunno what they are...

3)How does the shop works? (I'm gonna be a free2play so i don't think im gonna pay real money for this game :/) What can i buy? What's the garapon?

4)How can i level up my account? What are the missions?

Hope you guys can help me... Deal with it

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2163

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:22 am

Not to be an ass but I strongly suggest you create a new account first and go through the tutorial. Experiencing the tutorial first hand will give you an idea about the game itself. And the tutorial isn't that long to be honest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:29 am

1) The arena is the main part of the game, where two teams of players fight each other.  You'll receive prizes based on which map it was, and how well you scored.  If you're this new, it would be a good idea to start a new account in the game so you can go through the tutorial.  You can always go back to the account you received once you're comfortable with how the game works.

2) The garage is the screen you posted pictures of.  You can change their parts by clicking on the bot and clicking the customize button in the top right corner of the screen.  Tuning is done elsewhere, using an object called the "Cosmos Pot".  There's one in the Ground Area, and one in the Anniversary Area.

3) You can buy bots, items, weapons, etc... in the shop.  You can buy up to 50 RT (cash item currency) each month as a free2play player using the item shop.  The garapon is basically gambling for a chance at getting something.

4) You can level up your account by playing.  Missions are fights against monsters that you can take on either by yourself or with friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiamonJozu

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:33 am

I did the first tutorial with my first account i created, i mean i did the tutorial when you jump, shoot and kill the big robot and then when i killed i went into an arena but i literally didn't know what to do lol... That's the tutorial ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:53 am

Wait, there's a training tutorial for arena as well. I think you directly went to the live arena.

Last edited by Kuzuha on Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:53 am

This Mate tab in your garage screen allows you to choose a partner to help you out.  You can choose one by clicking and dragging their icon to the right side of the screen.  Choose "The 3 Guardians" as your Mate to receive a series of missions that will guide you through all of the basic game modes.  They should already be your active partner as a newbie, but I'm telling you about this just in case they aren't.

These are special Arena maps (look under the Union Wars Legion tab) that cover the things you need to know about how to fight in the arena.  You should be taken to them automatically by talking to the NPCs that the Guardians guide you to.  The other maps in the same tab offer battles against either the CPU or against other newbies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11098

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:57 am

1. Arena is the Player VS Player mode. The "coin" items you get there can be exchanged for different parts in the Angel Coin Store. You can find it by talking to Regina Winberrl, next to the Cosmic Capsule (it' an NPC humanoid with pink hair and a school uniform). Most players consider the arena the main mode of the game.

2. The garage is basically your good old menu screen. As you already figured out, you can customize your units here. Other sections give you an overview of your owned items (materials can't be used in this screen you need to go to the cosmic pot). You can also sell unwanted parts for UC. To make things easier you can activate multi select. After pressing this, you can just click on the selected items and then click sell, after you selected everything - be careful with your selection! Sold items can not be restored!!
Another imortant screen is the "mate" section. A mate is a character who supports you in various ways. Aside of "The Three Guardians" who serve as the tutorial mate, there're four others, buyable in the shop screen. Packet is rarely used these days, Aile is popular because of her 2nd quest string (can be done in about 3 minutes and has a chance on awarding you with Slot Protectors and Harmonics), the expansive ones are Ivis and Eris, who won a popularity poll (Ivis in japan, Eris in the english version). Their quests are the same and their rewards include Protectors and Harmonics to. A UC player will sooner or later love the mate quests (:
A last advice for the garage screen: if you're using the part search function, please be aware that it is case sensitive. Always type in the proper name: "Crimrose BD", not "crimrose BD"! (you could search for "rimrose BD" though and the game would find a part with that in it's name).

3. I think the basic idea behind a shop is universal. There're two currencies: UC is the money you can find ingame. Rt is the currency bought with real life money. You can exchange UC for Rt. To do this, you need to "buy" Rt in the item section. The first 10 Rt are 700 UC each (=7.000 UC in total), after that you have to pay 1400 UC for the next (14.000 in total) and so on. The last 10 Rt are 3500 UC each (35.0000 in total). You can buy 50 Rt per month. A lot of people just roll the Garapon with it, but you can also spend it on a bot, or item in the shop. Rt bought this way will be kept, even after the month ended, so you can save them and buy the more expansive items/bots/etc.

4. A level-up, or Rank-up as the game calls it, happens if you collect rank points. These are awarded for almost evertyhing, except Final Battle Quest mode I believe. Your hero rank mainly shows how long you're already playing. The most popular missions to speed-up the progress are the HARD and above difficulties of the Starcluster and Gigandroff Missions. Starcluster takes less time, but Gigandroff is less demanding in terms of perperation.

Edit: Ninja'd so hard :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiamonJozu

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:08 am

Okay im gonna try to do it with the lvl1 account that he gave me, cuz i really love this Grand Dracken! :Q
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:15 am

When tuning bots, as you mentioned, you need to have materials. These materials can be obtained in a variety of ways as they are drops from Missions, Quests, Arena, item cubes, events, some of which can be exchanged to an NPC too. Or you can buy they during bazaar if anyone's selling them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiamonJozu

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:21 am

I went into the mate task and accepted a quest that tells me to do 3 times the Chaos Room Question What's that chaos room? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:23 am

Hit F3, choose the Event Battle Tab.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiamonJozu

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:28 am

Done! But they destroyed me lol i was fighting alone against tons of overpowered robots ahah so i have to lose 3 times? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:31 am

It's been a long time since I've done that quest. If losing still counts as progressing through the quest, then yes, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiamonJozu

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:40 am

Done! Now i have to do a Gigansomething Easy mission, but from these quest i don't get any new robot or cool things? Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:44 am

As far as I can remember, you won't. Not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:49 am

You should get a few bots from leveling up early on. Some should be directly sent to your garage, some should come in the form of cubes that will have to be opened to see what you got.

The Guardians will give out an item here or there (I think, they did when I went through their quest way back when), but their main purpose is to teach you where things are. The other mates will give out much better prizes for completing their quests.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2671

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:21 am

On a side note, even if you do receive any robots from completing missions/orders/whatever, they're still severely outdated, minus the still barely usable Aquila Girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiamonJozu

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:29 am

Okay i just finished the second Quest from the 3 guardians (Fuck my connection, took me 2 hours lel)
And it gave a Box missle weapon i think. Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

Male Posts : 7863

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:36 am

Game's fun at first when you don't know the pain and frustration of getting a foot in the door of the actual arena that others play in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:40 am

Good thing is with all dem card campaigns up, you will easily get a ton of good bots (mostly from Thanks Gara).
Treat your Mikoto, Stella, Fractulus Girl and Sylvia well, they're part of today's meta. (and of course you need to tume them before they become meta)

EDIT: Forget those bots I mentioned, take your Homura and show the others who's boss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4536

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:42 am

4th anni has the more relevant things, not Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:44 am

But Thanks ticket is more accessible...!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4536

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:46 am

They're both equally acessable until either of them leave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11098

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:56 am

You get a lot of stuff from the "Order Request". Go to the Legion Tab in arena. It's not very fun, but you can get a good feeling for the game in there. The Swift Jet BS is not to be missed and you even get a Thanks Ticket.

Something else: if you get a chance to tune "Proto Life" in the Cosmos Pot, don't just tune it on a random slot. It looks bleh first, but you can only do it once and it's actually extremely efficient (best tune of the Life branch).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiamonJozu

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:11 am

Ehm im kinda confused on what you guys are saying but im still learning so that's normal i think... w/e for you guys which one of the accounts that i posted on the first page is worth keeping as main account? Surprised
Atm i know how the missions work, the garage (How the customize my robot is still a mystery xD), i've seen some builds but the only thing i know is that if you level up your robot you can get these cartridges that give you some sort of power up or buff, still havent's played an arena cuz i dunno which one of these account is the best one to start with xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noobie Doobie Questions D:   

Back to top Go down

Noobie Doobie Questions D:
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Private forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum