Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Last one for now: Bikini Illumis BF!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paruru
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Last one for now: Bikini Illumis BF!   Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:19 pm

Okay, this'll be the last bit of help I'll be bugging you folks with for a while, mainly 'cause I won't be playing CB starting next week or so. I finished getting the 250 cards and out of all my rolls, she's pretty much the only thing worth mentioning. I recall a friend saying how Bikini Illumis BF was a really good AIR about a year ago or so, but now that I have one I have no idea what to do with her other than 38 fly 40 tec.

How is she even played? I initially thought about making her an alpha because her cluster beam missiles look really freaking nice, but they run out of ammo in a heartbeat, and her beam missile gatling frame has a ton of ammo but it hits like a wet tissue... Should I just make her an alpha? Or remove her cluster beam missile frame and tune her missile gatling? Or maybe give her some other handhelds... I don't know. I really like how she looks and I'd like to use her as one of my main bots but after suffering through tuning Alcy to realize just how situational she can be I'd rather ask first on just how viable Illumis BF is in today's meta before I go nuts with tuning... > A<

So yeah, any tips/advice/warnings/general help greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Last one for now: Bikini Illumis BF!   Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:45 pm

She can shoot lands. That's about it.
The cluster missiles do good damage and comes with a barrier dash that was buffed to give her reboost.
She gets ruined by anti-homing though that isn't as popular as it once was.
By current air standards she's pretty poor. Can't really hit targets on a level with her, can't hit other airs reliably at all, and her only reboost is tied to a barrier dash that can screw up your positioning.
Her rapid missiles don't really have the ammo to last a full match either.
She fell out of use not long after she was released mainly because they introduced another rapid fire beam missile air a month or two after which featured a better backup weapon, better stats on her missile, and a anti-homing fullboost buff.

The rapid missiles certainly want extra speed. Force and then +25% speed is the standard tunes, which pushes her capacity pretty tight after putting on a force-tuned cluster missile.

Additionally, tuning her will be pretty hard, and again she'll be situational since she can't really challenge most modern artillery or other airs.

If you are looking for something to use instead of alcy, this isn't it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paruru
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Last one for now: Bikini Illumis BF!   Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:55 pm

I see, not really the answer I was hoping for but thank you nonetheless. Glad you always take the time to answer these questions and I'm also glad I got this answer before I spent a ton of mats on her...It's a shame, really, I like her looks. She was also the only notable thing I got with all the freaking tickets, there go my hopes and dreams
Back to 24/7 Theia spam I guess, with the occasional Icy. Or maybe that Rosso build people have been telling me to make. Thanks again for all your help, Winty.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last one for now: Bikini Illumis BF!   

Back to top Go down

Last one for now: Bikini Illumis BF!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum