Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

10/09/2015 updates(updated)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: 10/09/2015 updates(updated)   Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:40 pm

@MrCake wrote:

delight gara (not a guaranteed delight)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VietPho
Always Drunk

Male Posts : 1764

PostSubject: Re: 10/09/2015 updates(updated)   Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:56 pm

Blizzard has also dumbed down the Diablo 3 in patch 2.3 to make it easier for new players or something. Getting OP stuff is just too easy now.

@Charz wrote:
it seems that this generosity that appeared all of a sudden on CB is not only limited to it from what i have seen from the news about other online games they also appear to follow the same trend and i mean by that all the game that were Jewish with the players when it come to items and weapons like S4 league and Els world both of them are throwing shiton of free stuff nowadays

something in the marketing or the way to do business have changed after all these games have suffered sever server population drop because they didn`t provide any means for free players to obtain premium items aside from cash not to mention that grinding was non rewarding which allowed a small portion of rich fags to dominate the server and drive away free players and they were alot

so they maybe decided to implement this method of dishing free shit to keep as many players around as possible but mind you even with this the difference between free and paying players is still vast and the premium items is the main strength factor not skills still a good step forward nonetheless

and pleas don`t tempt fate this much or CB server will be demised much earlier than intended i still find this generosity to be suspicious but i will just go with it for now and enjoy the free shit while i still can
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vietpho.net
udon-GE
[Donator]
[Donator]

PostSubject: Re: 10/09/2015 updates(updated)   Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:41 am

wish they focus on game/bot balance/fix whenever they didn't have any new gara or event update.
wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 10/09/2015 updates(updated)   Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:03 am

>brigand baron

I've been craving his axe for so long now. been wanting to build a brigand axe + cyclotes AM melee build. Surprisingly using the axe -> cyclotes melee makes the cyclotes arm hit instantly after the first 2 axe swings while possibly lifting enemies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11142

PostSubject: Re: 10/09/2015 updates(updated)   Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:08 am

ORPHENOUS! AMATEUS MUCHI! FREE MUCHIS!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garmraid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: 10/09/2015 updates(updated)   Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:31 am

@Isdelft wrote:
@MrCake wrote:

delight gara (not a guaranteed delight)

Yep...blue balls of DOOM showed up (So "derp walk" can STILL screw up your day tongue )

@udon-GE wrote:
wish they focus on game/bot balance/fix whenever they didn't have any new gara or event update.
wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place. wish they didn't release ex tune in the first place.

I'm with you on this sooooooooooo much(expecially on part 2, Ex tunes should'nt have existed. Seriously everytime i see a F*CKING "S" bot/moe with 700+ HPs i cry...) and i add "a less sh*tty server" to the list...seriously it's uncanny HOW much i do lag in here, while with ALL other games i get a smoother experience(and for some i'm connecting to JAPAN. Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: 10/09/2015 updates(updated)   Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:20 am

I feel bad for CS becuz they will never be able to satisfy players' greed for freebies. When everythings are RT only, they whined that non-cash players can never win, when the ticket garas and arena camps system are released, they whined that it's non-stop and tiresome. They whined that free garas have blue balls, they want golds balls only. Anni and thx gara hav gold balls only, they whined that all they get are dupes.

At the end, there is always a choice of not doing/rolling it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2790

PostSubject: Re: 10/09/2015 updates(updated)   Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:02 am

Honestly, I'm not sure why are people feeling bad, even with all dem gara tickets and deluxe coins out. In this case, I can't help but think that what people actually want is access to an account filled with all 9001 cute girls since Ivis or Initium, all fully tuned.

They don't play for fun. They play to win. And they don't have the time, nay, they're not willing to spend time to get the freebies lying in front of them.

I admit I'm a very lazy person. I like to collect gold stuff, like everyone else. But what most players seem to lack is the patience to tune their bots, the will to learn how to pull out the best maneuvers in the Arena, and the will to admit whatever they rolled is still not good enough if left uncustomized and untuned.

Mind you, like many other players, I also have my ZERO bots. Everyone keeps saying they're OP, but without tunes, what else? My genuine Vanessa cannot beat Ouka, my Resha has a hard time shooting down Stella, and my Mikoto cannot even chase down Homura. The reason? I've yet to tune them. I actually named my Mikoto "I am not tuned" for this very reason. Meanwhile, what do I do? I learn. I adapt. I change my playstyle. I save up for tune ups.

Vanessa is OP? Nope. Resha is OP? Kinda. Mikoto is OP? Yes. So what do I do when my Mikoto got bombed to death? I'm not even mad. I know why did I lose, and I'll prevent the same scene from happening again.

And all people wanted to do is to win easily. They wanted to win by holding LMB. They wanted to win by smashing RMB. Which bears the problem. If everyone can win easily, then who can win easily? There's always one of them that has a good bot and actually knows how to play it, and he'll win. Sometimes, people can even slap certain parts from the shop and the shop alone, then fully tune up their bot, and actually win because they know how to win with it.

Winning isn't about killing. It's about knowing where, when and how to kill. Charging headlong mindlessly usually won't work.

As Winty said, when people saw someone else good with something, say, Crystas, they'll rage all over the place while complaining "OMG CRYSTAS IS OP PLS NERF" or the like. Crystas actually got nerfed, but people are still mad about it. And what of those with Crystas, or those with 4 Crystas? They throw them all into the sub-garage. Because they saw someone using Homura and though Homura is better. While those with Homura will claim that Corona is better. And Corona users are still mad about Crystas.

In the end, it's really all about tuning and playstyle, people. My 3s vanilla Sylvia can only flank weak opponents while my 1s Lumiera is doing good, even against that random Pina who rushed into the wrong base. Reason? I know how to shoot, not how to melee.

Guess I'll stop here since I'm not good at writing lectures at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garmraid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: 10/09/2015 updates(updated)   Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:18 am

I don't feel bad for C$ at all and i do not care about it ONLY being Gold, i only fancy units(since parts are usually way better than weapon versions anyway)...so Silver quality is fine too.
PSO2 and other games simply reward you for grinding/logging daily by giving free players quality stuff for doing it; and BTW trade/Auction House ARE valid options in said games(what C$ lacks; do i rage when i roll an useless blue/double(no Matter if it's another Pina/Lumiera/other ; since it's the 5th one Rolling Eyes )? YES, but i would do this less/NOT do it at all IF i could trade'em with fellow players -'cause seriously there's NO point on keeping FIVE/SIX of the same moe/unit. *IMHO at least*-.)

tldr:add a REAL trade option and THIS problem would be solved or at least mitigated(if they add this i wouldn't mind shelling them those 25$ or so for "premium rt plan": 200rt a month+FULL trade for 3 months? YES pls.)

P.S:i have NOTHING against grinding;but grinding cards and getting 4 blue(3 battle+high mega), or rolling 20$+ and getting SIX blues(...FIVE with a superfly anim) feels like a kick into the shins. tongue

P.P.S: And i still DO enjoy the game even if i'm quite bad at it; usual commando with Triz/Diera/Ragna (full tuned and drived) getting scrapped ASAP feels bad; but usually it depends on 2 things: 1)i AM bad(as i said) 2)Even if i was good (with OP and tuned stuff too), i could do sh*t if server is lagging so hard that i'd usually have people backstabbing me 50%+ of the time, hence my comment on "sh*tty server".

My 2 cents. Peace afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2790

PostSubject: Re: 10/09/2015 updates(updated)   Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:46 am

@Garmraid wrote:
tldr:add a REAL trade option and THIS problem would be solved or at least mitigated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silvershine
Cat Sitting
Cat Sitting

Male Posts : 378

PostSubject: Re: 10/09/2015 updates(updated)   Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:08 am

inb4 that gara never gives me the Corona I want and need so badly n.n
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nightforest.deviantart.com
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5132

PostSubject: Re: 10/09/2015 updates(updated)   Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:22 am

wow only things I dont have are the Skillvia AX/Ex Laz/Alcy/Pepo ._. basically Anni gara all over again. WHERE DAFUW IS THE EVE AT?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VeryMelon
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1119

PostSubject: Re: 10/09/2015 updates(updated)   Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:27 am

@VietPho wrote:
Blizzard has also dumbed down the Diablo 3 in patch 2.3 to make it easier for new players or something. Getting OP stuff is just too easy now.

You mean as opposed to buying it on the AH for real money was?
>2015
>still playing Diablo 3
>t-this update will finally make it good, we promise!

@fggt wrote:
I feel bad for CS
Pls stop.

They dug themselves into a hole and instead of trying to get out just kept digging further.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10/09/2015 updates(updated)   

Back to top Go down

10/09/2015 updates(updated)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum