Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Falx AM2 and Melee Core

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zamo
Forum Lurker

Male Posts : 209

PostSubject: Falx AM2 and Melee Core   Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:58 am

so i finally got falx ranger and am really interested in figuring out a good way to use those arms ! since it doesnt appear to be a crowd diving melee, I'll probably need to figure out a build designed to assassinate mis-positioned or isolated artilleries. for that i'd assume i would atleast need broad radar and fast recovery, along with high mobility to escape

what kinda large or medium cores are really nice for melee builds nowadays? I'm aware that fast recovery is a must in today's meta, and stun regain is only for bots that can afford 38~40 tghness. For cores that i do have, I have machintlet BD and BD2, Gyallanbard BD, kulschelb BD, giganberg BD2, Daedalian BD, Falx bd ofc, Gotrun bd2, Heracles beetlander BD, Growldian BD, etc.

as for tunes on the Falx AM2, what would be ideal? grap+gladiator? and how effective would debuff tunes be?

thanks ! C:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lumenestes.tumblr.com

Falx AM2 and Melee Core
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum