Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

DX Artilleries

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: DX Artilleries   Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:59 pm

So, I've noticed a ton of obnoxiously powerful AIR types running around, and it frustrates me to high hell that the only ART I have is Icy GL. What's worse is that I don't have the tools I need to build her as an alpha character, so I'd really like to grab one of the artillery types currently in the DX gara.

Problem with that is, while I know what most of them are and I get how they function, I have no idea how they build, how viable they are as of the current meta, or really which ones I even want. I was hoping y'all could give me some suggestions on that point.

Lumiera
-- I've never played her, but I've always wanted her and she seems like a ton of fun; I imagine she's probably one of the most dominant ART's due to her output and versatility

Natascha
-- On paper those missiles honestly don't look like much and she seems kind of gimmicky, but she also looks super fun and that shield literally nullifies the damage output of most AIR's.

Monica Gold
--I got her when she first released on an alt, and while she was fun to play with and absolutely monstrous against AIR types at the time, I'm not sure where she stands in the current meta

Fia V
-- I've played a bit with Fia, and while she demolishes AIR's with those homing flares, I found it boring; also, I'm not sure how I feel about not having her meatball cannon on command

Rouche Mode:D
-- She looks like she'd be a lot of fun to build as some kind of Alpha, although I'd have to invest in Illumis AMJ's and Icy might be better for that.

Rinka Lynx BR
-- I've played with her and I didn't really like her, but maybe I was doing something wrong; if she's good, I'm definitely more than willing to give her another go.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: DX Artilleries   Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:08 pm

lumeria>monica>natascha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: DX Artilleries   Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:19 pm

Right. I know you're busy trying to help everyone learn to use Colletti, but would you mind explaining why you rank them like that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5057

PostSubject: Re: DX Artilleries   Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:23 pm

@EXNova wrote:
Right. I know you're busy trying to help everyone learn to use Colletti, but would you mind explaining why you rank them like that?

Bc Lumiera all you have to do is spam her shield an abuse her long range buff, her sub deals Melee dmg ._.

Monica had that nerf but still does good even if its 3 bulletts per reload

and then natascha is natascha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: DX Artilleries   Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:45 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
her sub deals Melee dmg ._.

Oh my god, does it really?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: DX Artilleries   Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:58 pm

That is why Sword Drive Lumiera is a thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: DX Artilleries   Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:28 pm

@EXNova wrote:

natascha is a niche role of anti-air only because of her weapon loadout. She is very good at that role, but it's basically all she can do, ever. She lacks any sort of natural escape. To get good scores requires her to make high risk plays of blasting groups with chivalry cannon which involves moving into range, entering shield mode, and firing the cannon, all before she is noticed. It's good if you do it right, but if you want to be defensive with her, she isn't very good at just camping in her team. On some maps she can hold areas well but her usefullness is extremely situational.

Monica Gold just shoots things. Repeatedly. That's it. It's nothing fancy, it's solid and it works. It works a lot better against airs than it does against lands, but it's not HORRID against lands like some things are. There isn't much to say.

Lumeria is strong against other artillery and against airs. Her shield gives her long range and makes her bazooka larger. With proper tunes it hits airs for like 80 damage or whatever. her subweapon does melee damage and can work with armor breaker drive cart, making her do similar damage to other artillery. She's extremely good at killing them, especially since they have a hard time dealing with her shield and the status from the weapon. Then she can CV herself to avoid melee stun as she runs away. She's very safe and has the backup plan of fighting other artillery if there are no airs to shoot(in shuffle rooms there are usually more artillery than airs anyway, especially during events) this makes her very good at just getting score and kills. She has the stats and the weapons loadout to be built for all sorts of mobility options.

edit: notice blue sparkles and 98 damage
http://puu.sh/jLeNp/0b4c59788a.png
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DX Artilleries   

Back to top Go down

DX Artilleries
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Private forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum