Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:33 pm

because it's heavy blast damage and does like 20 a hit to things with blast guard so when you pick one up you are only allowed to hit airs and then you get into a match where there's like 1 air on the enemy team and then you remember why this weapon isn't used often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5029

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:15 pm

Why are we sitll on this we clearly know she annoying and op and just be nerf to Oblivion
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:19 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
Why are we sitll on this we clearly know she annoying and op and just be nerf to Oblivion

we're talking about scram launcher tho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:24 pm

@Winty wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:

we're talking about scram launcher tho
Oh .3.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell Have Fun~
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2180

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:33 pm

@Winty wrote:
because it's heavy blast damage and does like 20 a hit to things with blast guard so when you pick one up you are only allowed to hit airs and then you get into a match where there's like 1 air on the enemy team and then you remember why this weapon isn't used often.

Totally this. I hate this when this happens. But I still have to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 804

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:20 pm

Homura decoy ability also makes her a hard target.

So not only is she running like a LND hitting everything with insane range and damage, she can easily escape and LND that attacks her.

She has virtually no flaws.

And that's not an exaggeration, during card campaigns i have seen players with over 12,000 score and ZERO deaths in a match with a homura. While the second place in the match has like 3000~4000 score.

In average, a skilled player can get (if lucky) 4000 score in the entire battle dying 1-2 times. This includes alpha airs, bikes, pinas and eris. The bots considered 'overpowered'.

Homura lets you get 3 times that score and without dying.

The ultimate, anti-everything, robot that cyberstep refuses to realistically nerf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11112

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:40 pm

You don't do 12k dmg score w/o a complete orchestra buff (or at least I don't think Homura can do that). Anything becomes retarded with that back-up. In worst case both teams got it and nobody ever dies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:43 pm

What are you doing, we repurposed this thread into a Scram Launcher Mod circlejerk.

Jokes aside, I think she's frustratingly powerful, but while she's definitely probably THE candidate for nerfs, there have been worse. Release Vox Resha was horrifyingly overpowered, and puts Homura to shame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:47 pm

Unnerfed homura was pretty damn op when she could debuff lnds with her wb. But, homura has a pretty glaring weakness due to the popularity of br. Debuffing homura with other arts is a good way to apply heavy pressure on homuras if they don't have revenge clearance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:12 pm

@exoakutsu wrote:
Unnerfed homura was pretty damn op when she could debuff lnds with her wb. But, homura has a pretty glaring weakness due to the popularity of br. Debuffing homura with other arts is a good way to apply heavy pressure on homuras if they don't have revenge clearance.

fighting a homura with another art seems like the worst possible way to deal with her, since her debuffs are much stronger and do the same thing to you. Artillery is basically what she's most effective against.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 804

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:16 pm

@EXNova wrote:
What are you doing, we repurposed this thread into a Scram Launcher Mod circlejerk.

Jokes aside, I think she's frustratingly powerful, but while she's definitely probably THE candidate for nerfs, there have been worse. Release Vox Resha was horrifyingly overpowered, and puts Homura to shame.

I wasn't playing when that happened.

What made 'Vox Resha' so strong to put even Homura to shame?

Also, in 2 days a new card campaign will start. THEN is when you will see the effects of this high mega gara. There will be at least 8 horumas per match in a room destroying everything that gets close to them.

It will be chaos and i hope it makes CS realize she needs a nerf for either her movement or her slash attack. But realistically speaking, CS won't nerf her.

In the last days of the current card campaign, the team with most homuras won...with a big gap. I took advantage of this knowledge and could easily farm cards, but it was pretty monotone to just join the team with the most homuras.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:25 pm

someone01 wrote:

lol

history lesson:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAPun4wAa_Y
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:32 pm

@Winty wrote:
@exoakutsu wrote:

fighting a homura with another art seems like the worst possible way to deal with her, since her debuffs are much stronger and do the same thing to you. Artillery is basically what she's most effective against.

To be fair, homura is good against anything but ceiling glide boosting airs. At some point when fighting against a homura, it becomes a guessing game on what the other person will do whether its decoy dash, slow shot, or wb cancel or a combination of them with a bs booster. Homura is just that good. The clear cut answer is just to team up on one with debuffs and melees. But team play ; - ;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:33 pm

or you can just shoot her until she dies. As long as your build can actually win the damage race, you should be fine. 700hp on a shred shotgun generally wins the fight if they don't just run away, and if they run away I can go and shoot something else until they come back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:24 pm

someone01 wrote:
@EXNova wrote:

I wasn't playing when that happened.

Also, in 2 days a new card campaign will start. THEN is when you will see the effects of this high mega gara. There will be at least 8 horumas per match in a room destroying everything that gets close to them.

It will be chaos and i hope it makes CS realize she needs a nerf for either her movement or her slash attack. But realistically speaking, CS won't nerf her.

In the last days of the current card campaign, the team with most homuras won...with a big gap. I took advantage of this knowledge and could easily farm cards, but it was pretty monotone to just join the team with the most homuras.

But now you get cards even if you lose o-o
Also Bikers o3o my 3x Biker commando FCKING READY DOGS
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:19 pm

someone01 wrote:

Yeah I cant wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11112

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:19 pm

if you say it it sounds as if you'd need a specific bot to get cards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   

Back to top Go down

Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum