Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
uzermane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:44 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
There's also some sort of special stun main weapon thingy and your everyday lockon-sub, but nobody seems to care.

The lock-on missle sub is pretty good if you use it in mid air during short boost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilPotato
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:33 am

@Kuzuha wrote:
150 range

Another note, her slashes can be overranged by her homura blast (320 range untuned). I also tried to overrange the slash with a 380 ranged weapon. Still hits. So 280 isn't the actual range but only the lockon range. The actual range maybe more than 400+

150 range u can't dodge further away u can dodge it without any problems.
To make it more simple 150 range is 100% hit radius if it miss at that range its only bcs of lag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2286

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:50 am

@Evil Potato

So that's what you meant. I misunderstood then. My bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 877

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:29 am

I like homura's soft demeanor Razz

its just that her mechanics is full of shit....
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 971

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:00 pm

Most ppl forget that homura also can deal slow + spin stun regardless bot type from her homura blast (slow is around 2-3sec). Her main weapon doesn't require to aim at the right direction, all you need is to lock on something and you will prob hit it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:57 pm

@Shidokun wrote:
Most ppl forget that homura also can deal slow + spin stun regardless bot type from her homura blast (slow is around 2-3sec). Her main weapon doesn't require to aim at the right direction, all you need is to lock on something and you will prob hit it.

She can't debuff land units. This was patched some time ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:15 pm

her marks can't debuff land units(the coding on this is actually pretty interesting, it's still possible to debuff land units and hit but not debuff other types). He is talking about her second main weapon, which is a stun ball(like many melee units have) that has a 1 second slow attached to it, which I'm pretty sure still works on land units.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:22 pm

WINTY-DONO INDOLORD DASHER AND PRINCE OF HOP NOTICE ME
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:03 pm

@Winty wrote:
her marks can't debuff land units(the coding on this is actually pretty interesting, it's still possible to debuff land units and hit but not debuff other types). He is talking about her second main weapon, which is a stun ball(like many melee units have) that has a 1 second slow attached to it, which I'm pretty sure still works on land units.

I haven't seen that happening much a lot lately. But thanks for clarifying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:25 pm

Do Anti-Slow and Fast Recovery stack?

Now that I know more about her attacks and how much they depend on Slow status, I feel like I can put together a bot now that can take her on instead of running away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:30 pm

@Kuzuha wrote:
@Winty wrote:

I haven't seen that happening much a lot lately. But thanks for clarifying.

a lot of people don't even use her other weapon and just spam slashes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:44 pm

@Skulkraken wrote:

Now that I know more about her attacks and how much they depend on Slow status, I feel like I can put together a bot now that can take her on instead of running away.

They don't. Anti-Slow reduces the slow effect inflicted on your unit (e.g. 75% slow effect will be 50% slow effect instead). Fast Recovery decreases the duration of debuffs (e.g. a 5 sec duration slow will be 3 sec instead).
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:49 pm

Right, well, since Winty seems to not want to notice me, back on topic. It seems to me that the biggest issue with Homura isn't really her damage so much as it is the utility and safety that accompanies it. Try to bumrush her, you get slowed. Manage to get past that slow and get up in her face, and you get shocked. Try to pursue her anyway, you'll get kited and picked at until you manage to get on her face again, in which case you're going to wind up getting slowed/shocked and the cycle will start again.

And if you give up and try to run away, well, now you're fucked because while you've been tunneling unsuccessfully, she's been whittling your HP down with repeated slashes and she can overrange probably at least three or four flurries of slashes before you can make it away from her and then detonate her WB for another little burst of damage. And since her slashes have such absurd homing, it's not like it is with similar mobile gunners like Kururu or Ion where you can miss a number of shots because you have shitty aim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
Cat Fish
Cat Fish

Male Posts : 7869

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:52 pm

@Kuzuha wrote:
@Skulkraken wrote:

They don't. Anti-Slow reduces the slow effect inflicted on your unit (e.g. 75% slow effect will be 50% slow effect instead)..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:54 pm

Thanks, Kuzuha.  Does TGH interact with debuffs in any way?  Is there a TGH breakpoint that can reduce her attacks from inflicting spin stun into inflicting a softer stun?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:09 am

@Skulkraken wrote:
Thanks, Kuzuha.  Does TGH interact with debuffs in any way?  Is there a TGH breakpoint that can reduce her attacks from inflicting spin stun into inflicting a softer stun?

I doubt it, but it's a really interesting question. Most guaranteed stuns function independently of TGH values, as it's more of a weapon effect than a side effect of being damaged heavily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:54 am

@EXNova wrote:
Right, well, since Winty seems to not want to notice me, back on topic. It seems to me that the biggest issue with Homura isn't really her damage so much as it is the utility and safety that accompanies it. Try to bumrush her, you get slowed. Manage to get past that slow and get up in her face, and you get shocked. Try to pursue her anyway, you'll get kited and picked at until you manage to get on her face again, in which case you're going to wind up getting slowed/shocked and the cycle will start again.

And if you give up and try to run away, well, now you're fucked because while you've been tunneling unsuccessfully, she's been whittling your HP down with repeated slashes and she can overrange probably at least three or four flurries of slashes before you can make it away from her and then detonate her WB for another little burst of damage. And since her slashes have such absurd homing, it's not like it is with similar mobile gunners like Kururu or Ion where you can miss a number of shots because you have shitty aim.

you shouldn't really be getting shocked by her, it's pretty easy to avoid that. There's still the problem of her stalling ability. You run up to her, hit her twice, and then stop so you can watch her use WB, then you run forward and hit her twice again, then she dodges out and you run to follow, hit her twice, and by then you have to step back and watch her press F again, then you hit her again and all this time she's running backwards and shooting you since her shots all spawn from one click and all that shit. So there's plenty of time and space for her team to start fucking you when you commit to killing her since it takes so long to kill her even with melee. It's often easier to kill her with ranged units since you don't have to react as much but most people have very fast builds so it's still something that takes awhile since she spends a decent amount of time being unhittable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 877

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:33 am

@aosepsa wrote:
@EXNova wrote:
So... it's broken in the same way that Scram Launcher Mod and Agnizyne BS weaponry are?

...What?

What makes you compare Scram Launcher Mod or Agni BS Missile with that overbalanced shit?

does he even know how heavy a working scram mod is?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Chewbacca
Cosmic Wookie

Male Posts : 661

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:00 am

I dont see any problems with homu..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11216

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:17 am

Not entirely sure, but I think, melee stuns are sorta affected by TGH. Remember the Daedadadadumdoiou (HOWTOPELL?!) AM2, with the whirl? Iirc vanilla stat crims got blown like really far (6 TGH I believe?), while other units stayed in range for another punch. But maybe in that case the usual stun was overwritten by the DMG stun?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chewbacca
Cosmic Wookie

Male Posts : 661

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:27 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Not entirely sure, but I think, melee stuns are sorta affected by TGH. Remember the Daedadadadumdoiou (HOWTOPELL?!) AM2, with the whirl? Iirc vanilla stat crims got blown like really far (6 TGH I believe?), while other units stayed in range for another punch. But maybe in that case the usual stun was overwritten by the DMG stun?
daedalian am2 melee? Yes he is strong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:46 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Not entirely sure, but I think, melee stuns are sorta affected by TGH. Remember the Daedadadadumdoiou (HOWTOPELL?!) AM2, with the whirl? Iirc  vanilla stat crims got blown like really far (6 TGH I believe?), while other units stayed in range for another punch. But maybe in that case the usual stun was overwritten by the DMG stun?

I know Daedalian AM2's have a knockback associated with them, and I suppose it's possible that a spin stun would cancel it, but I honestly have no idea. Somebody should test it, but not me because I have zero ambition in life.

@Fuwakomoriya wrote:
@aosepsa wrote:
@EXNova wrote:
So... it's broken in the same way that Scram Launcher Mod and Agnizyne BS weaponry are?

...What?

What makes you compare Scram Launcher Mod or Agni BS Missile with that overbalanced shit?

To be fair, a lot of people don't understand how dumb that weapon is. I used to have fun clipping Seraph Wings with it; the tracking was so good it would frequently just bypass the anti-homing debuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:25 pm

@EXNova wrote:
@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Not entirely sure, but I think, melee stuns are sorta affected by TGH. Remember the Daedadadadumdoiou (HOWTOPELL?!) AM2, with the whirl? Iirc  vanilla stat crims got blown like really far (6 TGH I believe?), while other units stayed in range for another punch. But maybe in that case the usual stun was overwritten by the DMG stun?

I know Daedalian AM2's have a knockback associated with them, and I suppose it's possible that a spin stun would cancel it, but I honestly have no idea. Somebody should test it, but not me because I have zero ambition in life.

@Fuwakomoriya wrote:
@aosepsa wrote:

...What?

To be fair, a lot of people don't understand how dumb that weapon is. I used to have fun clipping Seraph Wings with it; the tracking was so good it would frequently just bypass the anti-homing debuff.

But it's only good against airs, so it doesn't really matter if the tracking is too good, because it's only dealing any significant damage to airs. Homura however isn't like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:11 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@EXNova wrote:
@Zwiebel Force wrote:

@Fuwakomoriya wrote:

But it's only good against airs, so it doesn't really matter if the tracking is too good, because it's only dealing any significant damage to airs. Homura however isn't like that.

True, but it's still severely underrated if you ask me. And what with how many scary new AIR types there are running around, you're never really at a loss for things to shoot at. Just bring a Slice Gun or something to deal with all the pesky LND types.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:33 pm

It was always overlooked. Ever since release, you would only see a small amount of people suddenly using it because some well known player posted a picture of them scoring with the weapon, only for them to forget about it again in a week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   

Back to top Go down

Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion's free forums | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum