Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:35 am

@EXNova wrote:
Why is everyone talking about "Baller"? Is there a new Cannonballer variant or something?
Cannon baller DR it has the same functions like the biker girls except more low-end. Ballers are nasty though they have a low cost and they can wreck havoc on enemy spawn if not kept in check.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:39 am

@WiFi wrote:
@EXNova wrote:
Why is everyone talking about "Baller"? Is there a new Cannonballer variant or something?
Cannon baller DR it has the same functions like the biker girls except more low-end. Ballers are nasty though they have a low cost and they can wreck havoc on enemy spawn if not kept in check.

I cannot think of any ART that can run around in a spawn unchecked besides Sledgeheim, and that doesn't really count. So, he must be something pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11216

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:40 am

Homura deals mainly shell damage, meaning that she can fuck everthing. Her bullets behave like this: once you got the lockon all you need to do is clicking one time to fire an entire clip. During that shot, you can literally make a 180° turn and the bullets will still travel into the lockon direction. She gets boost run and sway, meaning that you will effectively run around like an autist while shootng at people. Hitting people with that weapon will also spawn markers on them. If she uses her WB (which refills automatically every 4 secs), all targets affected by them, will be struck by it, unless they move during activation. Successfull WB hits cause Waste Booster and Dash Retrict (or was it slow turn...?) oh and yeah, that decoy dash is really annoying to. There's also some sort of special stun main weapon thingy and your everyday lockon-sub, but nobody seems to care.

Bikers move at irritatingly high speed and deal dmg by pressing direction keys and got a lot of forced stuns in their attacks (all of them). Their weakness is their need to move for a moment, before they actually start dealing dmg and their awkward turn speed, which can be avoided by drifting, but drifting is a spacebar action and consumes boost. The easiet counter to them is luring them into a trap with anti-mbility (slow, kagura etc), or into a body of water, if both is not an option you can go to some place that requires boosting (they can still shoot you but their chance to stunlock you is about zero). the bigget problem is, that people are too dense to actually leave them to somebody who doesn't use a homing weapon (they're too fast). You can often see teams getting shut down in their base by a random Cannonballer DR (weakest weapons of the 3).

Cannonballer DR is LND btw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:41 am

WATCH THIS NEW WINB since you wanted to know

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:43 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Thanks for the dissertation, Himmel. Sounds like sarcasm, I know, but it's not. That actually cleared up pretty much everything.

About Cannonballer DR, what's his deal? Weaponry, carts, etc? I kinda wanna check him out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2286

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:43 am

@EXNova wrote:
@aosepsa wrote:
@EXNova wrote:
So... it's broken in the same way that Scram Launcher Mod and Agnizyne BS weaponry are?

...What?

What makes you compare Scram Launcher Mod or Agni BS Missile with that overbalanced shit?
Their homing makes them exceptional weapons because it nearly eliminates the chance of not being able to deal damage. Your theoretical DPS and actual DPS will be nearly identical because you almost never miss. Effectively, the weapon overcompensates for the operator's shortcomings.

Can she tag multiple targets with it and detonate them all simultaneously, or does it jump to the target she's currently attacking? I can see why the former would be kinda ridiculous, especially given that she's an artillery type and is probably exceptionally well suited to mowing down large groups of enemies because of it.

Yes, she can tag multiple targets before detonating them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!

Male Posts : 1571

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:44 am

Quote :
Their homing makes them exceptional weapons because it nearly eliminates the chance of not being able to deal damage.

Thing is, Homura just shits anything on against ground enemy, not just solely for AIR

Range/Speed is 280/280 from given set, compare that to SLM or Agni BS, which is 280/230 and 290/260 respectively. The main problem is even if you run away against effective range, Homura's attack still hits you.

Quote :
Your theoretical DPS and actual DPS will be nearly identical because you almost never miss. Effectively, the weapon overcompensates for the operator's shortcomings.

That is why we use Anti Homing.

Quote :
Can she tag multiple targets with it and detonate them all simultaneously

Yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:47 am

@RaverX wrote:

Spoiler:

Looks like a counter dash, a middle-of-the-road handgun, and heal field got added, but what's the deal with the WB? I can't figure out what it does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:48 am

Best part is most people tune it with 3 H.Shooters, they're geniuses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:49 am

@EXNova wrote:
@RaverX wrote:

Spoiler:

Looks like a counter dash, a middle-of-the-road handgun, and heal field got added, but what's the deal with the WB? I can't figure out what it does.

Decoy step, hangun Mimic, heal field 50 HP then 50 HP from auto repair and clearance, and WB is weird, its meant to shoot air units with drawgun but idk if its even worth it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:50 am

@WiFi wrote:
Best part is most people tune it with 3 H.Shooters, they're geniuses.
To be fair, it wouldn't be a bad idea if it wasn't a weapon with exceptional overranging capabilities.

@RaverX wrote:
Decoy step, hangun Mimic, heal field 50 HP then 50 HP from auto repair and clearance, and WB is weird, its meant to shoot air units with drawgun but idk if its even worth it
Well, there wasn't anything in the air, so... who knows, it might be epic if it actually has a target to fire on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:55 am

I like diving (probably the reason why I keep dying) so I'd rather go Hforce, Grapid, Grange.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:56 am

Balls deep is the only deep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:00 am

@EXNova wrote:
@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Thanks for the dissertation, Himmel. Sounds like sarcasm, I know, but it's not. That actually cleared up pretty much everything.

About Cannonballer DR, what's his deal? Weaponry, carts, etc? I kinda wanna check him out.

He has a rapid-fire missile launcher for a main that basically replaces both the heatgun and the subweapon missile from the original Cannonballer.  It's got some light homing, and no charge-up.

His subweapon is a TEC-based tackle.  It doesn't seem to combo.

For carts, he gets the standard internals (two instead of the ART baller's four), Broad Radar, and several mobility-related carts.  Quick Land, Quick Boost, Tough Runner, from what I remember.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:00 am

Homora's bit is the least of a trouble to me, the only time I actually get hit are when using arts, which most of the time will be sitting with a bunch of healer anw. The slash is the only issue now, after the decoy got nerf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:04 am

@Skulkraken wrote:
@EXNova wrote:
@Zwiebel Force wrote:

He has a rapid-fire missile launcher for a main that basically replaces both the heatgun and the subweapon missile from the original Cannonballer.  It's got some light homing, and no charge-up.

His subweapon is a TEC-based tackle.  It doesn't seem to combo.

For carts, he gets the standard internals (two instead of the ART baller's four), Broad Radar, and several mobility-related carts.  Quick Land, Quick Boost, Tough Runner, from what I remember.
Huh. Again, doesn't seem too threatening, but I suppose the devil's in the details.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:28 am

Baller DR isn't threatening. It's just there to bait. If it can damage a lot, it sure can but not as aggressive as bikers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:39 am

@Kuzuha wrote:
Baller DR isn't threatening. It's just there to bait. If it can damage a lot, it sure can but not as aggressive as bikers.

You forgot to mention that Baller is a lot smaller than the bikers and hence much harder to shoot at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5333

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:21 pm

@Skulkraken wrote:
My 33WLK baller always has to keep far away from Homuras because of how hard it is to avoid those homing attacks other than going out of range.  I'm not sure if even a 40WLK baller/biker can reliably dodge those things up close.

a 40 wlk bike holding down the space bar can dodge it if they are doing like a curve basicallly zing zang but you stilll get hit like maybe 1-3 times but thats about it because you get out of their range with nigger speed
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Female Posts : 3298

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:01 pm

Homura's slashes just hit hard like a mother fucker, its sort of like infinite stun from what I see.
Other than that, everything else seems to be okay.
RIP 4 homura :'( I didn't choose her she chose me just like my 9 EX Laz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:15 am

Nance wrote:
Homura's slashes just hit hard like a mother fucker, its sort of like infinite stun from what I see.

Kuhl, parry. Sylvia, guard. Victor pose. Abyss Hu counter. Lumiera (this one isn't even a LND). Lots of HP. Mind you that guard still prevents stun even when attacks came from behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PinTek

Male Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:35 am

From what I've observed with homura is she can over range those flame slashes pretty dam far always seam to get hit by her when im over ranging my abla HD's psy gun or using rails and the like.

Now bikers biggest issue for me is not lack of homing weapons is more CB's "auto aim lock whatever you call it" makes you miss more then hit them they are just going to fast. If 100% manual aiming was possible I'd say bikers would be toast with how large they are least in length.

Now have a baller DR an he seam though not as fast as the other bikers by a small margin is more easy to turn an strafe with. His tiny hit box helps him soooooo much and in the right situations makes a awesome finisher for bots limping back to heal. Did I mention his tiny hit box? He can be a pita to hit with small aoe no tracking weapons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:03 pm

They made it so that autoaim can be turned off in CB2, right? Maybe we could request that feature to be backported to this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilPotato
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:22 am

I don't get why ppl bitch about her homing its only 150 range u cant dodge her shots. If u fly in straight line ofc u gona get hit by it the further u are away from it the less homing it has. Flying away or staying 200-300 range and not facing it directly like shooting just flying to left or right none of the shots gonna hit u. Flying low and using terrain as cover helps a lot too (float dash). Using my 38 fly school feng mei don't see any problems dodging homu shots. Most of ppl who are but hurt about her is bcs their fat rosso aspine, crystas and armada shit get hit constantly by it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:51 am

150 range

Another note, her slashes can be overranged by her homura blast (320 range untuned). I also tried to overrange the slash with a 380 ranged weapon. Still hits. So 280 isn't the actual range but only the lockon range. The actual range maybe more than 400+
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition   

Back to top Go down

Homura Isamine and Hell's Angels Moe Edition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum