Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Coletti or Nebel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Choose One, Coletti or Nebel
Coletti
55%
 55% [ 28 ]
Nebel
45%
 45% [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 51
 

AuthorMessage
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Posts : 8403
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:50 pm

@Yuisen wrote:
You're shit

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1047
Join date : 2014-06-06
Age : 18
Location : Such Doge Such Wow

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:11 pm

@Yuisen wrote:
You're shit

Aren't We all In Some way?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1956
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:16 pm

I'm probably getting Coletti. She looks really Reploid-ish to me, and I like that she has a Core Tune Up built-in already!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
avatar

Female Posts : 2968
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 17
Location : Ground Area

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:22 am

@Winty wrote:
@RaverX wrote:
shit = autoplay, no skill required   , good = Skill required to handle/master

WINTY LOGIC

no, everything is shit. that's what you don't understand.

if it's boring, it's shit.
if it's not autoplay, it's not worth playing, and so it's shit.
everything you use is shit.
everything you don't use is shit.
your favorite bot is shit.

Tl;dr version: Everything is shit if you don't have it.

@Yuisen wrote:
You're shit

Implying that you're one too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1782
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 31
Location : Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:31 am

Coletti because mochi bewbs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Posts : 8403
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:06 pm

@LazFlamme wrote:
tl;dr version: Everything is shit if you don't have it.

uh no, everything is shit. My garage? It's all shit. Your garage? all shit. That other guy's garage? shit. it's shit. deal with it nerd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mechaRev
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1287
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:10 pm

life is shit
when is death?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Posts : 8403
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:22 pm

spoilers, death is also shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5338
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:31 pm

Then winty the wrong Dimension, must be shitty being in the wrong dimension winty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11219
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 30
Location : Holtez City

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:46 pm

ITT: scatophilia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
avatar

Female Posts : 2968
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 17
Location : Ground Area

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:18 pm

@Winty wrote:
@LazFlamme wrote:
tl;dr version: Everything is shit if you don't have it.

uh no, everything is shit. My garage? It's all shit. Your garage? all shit. That other guy's garage? shit. it's shit. deal with it nerd.

Sure. Sylvia's shit, Corona's shit, Mikoto's shit, Eris's shit, I'm shit, we're all shit. Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit.

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
ITT: scatophilia

Shitty Philia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soarer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 373
Join date : 2014-12-21
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:41 pm

Shit son, Shit is going down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hayashisora.com
Aethereal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 296
Join date : 2011-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:04 am

where's my "neither" option for this poll?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
avatar

Female Posts : 2968
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 17
Location : Ground Area

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:44 am

@Aethereal wrote:
where's my "neither" option for this poll?

You will choose Nebel and skin her nude. I know it because you can and will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Excotica
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 20
Join date : 2015-08-13
Location : Ping 1000 ms

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:48 am

.____.
shit:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 812
Join date : 2015-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:13 pm

With the current state of the game (4 bikes, 2 berz, 3 pinas and at least 5 homuras per room during card campaigns) coletti looks like a sitting duck with big cost.

So Nebel.

Its a pity because Coletti has a cuter design.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patate douce
Newcomer
Newcomer
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:23 am

Nebel ♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
avatar

Male Posts : 5770
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26
Location : A certain boss's room

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:12 am

someone01 wrote:
With the current state of the game (4 bikes, 2 berz, 3 pinas and at least 5 homuras per room during card campaigns) coletti looks like a sitting duck with big cost.

So Nebel.

Its a pity because Coletti has a cuter design.

She is art, art is never wrong in any card campaign. Also her max cost is the same as Philia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 812
Join date : 2015-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:13 pm

@fggt wrote:
someone01 wrote:
With the current state of the game (4 bikes, 2 berz, 3 pinas and at least 5 homuras per room during card campaigns) coletti looks like a sitting duck with big cost.

So Nebel.

Its a pity because Coletti has a cuter design.

She is art, art is never wrong in any card campaign. Also her max cost is the same as Philia.

But isn't her size an issue?

She may be a S ART, but thanks to her cannons she is quite a big target.

A big target with slow fire rate and slow movement.

Correct me if im wrong, but doesn't that make her an easy target towards the (enormous) amount of bikes, pinas and homuras that appeared thanks to mega gara 1-2 and will be used with future card campaigns?



Not very sure what her core does or how useful it may be, but i do know that once a bike user in CBEN finds an easy target they stick to it. Specially if its a slow, big ART with slow fire-rate.

Why is coletti so popular, other than her looks?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 5338
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:27 pm

someone01 wrote:
@fggt wrote:
someone01 wrote:
With the current state of the game (4 bikes, 2 berz, 3 pinas and at least 5 homuras per room during card campaigns) coletti looks like a sitting duck with big cost.

So Nebel.

Its a pity because Coletti has a cuter design.

She is art, art is never wrong in any card campaign. Also her max cost is the same as Philia.

But isn't her size an issue?

She may be a S ART, but thanks to her cannons she is quite a big target.

A big target with slow fire rate and slow movement.

Correct me if im wrong, but doesn't that make her an easy target towards the (enormous) amount of bikes, pinas and homuras that appeared thanks to mega gara 1-2 and will be used with future card campaigns?



Not very sure what her core does or how useful it may be, but i do know that once a bike user in CBEN finds an easy target they stick to it. Specially if its a slow, big ART with slow fire-rate.

Why is coletti so popular, other than her looks?

I might be wrong but Im sure the weapon have shit2do with the hitbox bc if so Frac girl would had been the biggest shit in the game. So you're wrong saying she " big " art bc she about the same size as Seriuxe I believe if not a Philla ._.

And her Core ( hoping you meant core tune ) just lets her alpha without having to charge up, (( so she can fire a railgun without charging it )) at the cost of 3S CD.

In my Opinion she basically Strong if you alpha with her ._. if not remove everything and try to play with one gun, and she not " slow " if you tune her. But yea she Cute/Art/Alpha/Skinable basically the kind of thing that attract some ppl. but Nebel aint bad either its basically what you want and how you want it ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11219
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 30
Location : Holtez City

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:51 pm

yeah, the cannons probably won't count for a hitbox. Idk if any coverion part actually does (Fractulus Girl's don't).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4500
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:30 am

You will just be melee food if:

>you have almost literally no team
>you are stupid
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11219
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 30
Location : Holtez City

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:47 am

Get fly and get crutch radar. problem solved albino
Not being a clumsy klutz helps a lot too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chewbacca
Cosmic Wookie
avatar

Male Posts : 661
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 18
Location : Final Atrium

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:56 am

Dunno man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
homin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2011-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:15 am

I choose Coletti. Well, one of the reason is Nebel look good and her fighting style can be change by using 'Connect' WB to hover in the air... BUT WHY!! When you hover in the air you're dead meat to most modern ART and even classic ART. I've played the sniper-AIR (forgot her name :v) and found that if your range not about 350+ you'll be welcome with a lot of bullets because ART will easily targeted you. Even at 450 range you'll still be targeted by Land that rush your base. But sniper-AIR doesn't have any problem because she can just abandon her position and find new spot in just 1-2 second. But Nebel will have to charge her WB to hover in the air again.

But Nebel fighting style can change. That's good. Her weapon damage is not bad. Having Propeller Effect after hitting with Mega-Charging Cannon (forgot it's name :v) to the enemy that already marked with her sub-weapon is a good idea... But... her ammo only have 40 bullet... If calculated that 50% of the shot hits. That's mean 20 times of Propeller Effect... That is, again, you have hit the marked enemy. (Why don't just gave her buff effect!!). Lastly her weapon is too good to swap away. Make her very hard to customized (well, most of Moe girls can't anyway...)

Coletti isn't that good too. Almost all of her weaponry CANNOT pierce teammate, which is very annoying if your shot just got interrupted by your teammate. Her charging cannon is very powerful... if hit... It doesn't have homing effect and the shot itself is kinda slow. But as it doesn't have homing effect. It'll be a very good weapon against enemy with anti-homing. Her escape move is good... I think? Lastly, she have 1 open hand to temper with (her heat musket is a good weapon). Also, with Chargeless Burst you can have another powerful charge weapon in her hand (that is... if there is one...).

PS. In the end. I think it just a matter of playing style... But I may ended up choosing Nebel because I just got a really good ART robot in my garage...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Coletti or Nebel   

Back to top Go down
 
Coletti or Nebel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion