Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 20/08/2015 updates (updated)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 736
Join date : 2014-06-30
Age : 21
Location : MotherEarth

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:18 pm

@Winty wrote:
does this not keep a handheld if there is no weapon in that hand? please respond.
She doesn't have "mode change" so yes she can keep a handheld if there is no weapon in hand. One can remove both of her weapons and use handhelds/weapons for alpha striking(But her beam gatling gun is too good to ignore ). "Hover Mode" is still available without any of those gun and possible to alpha in that mode.


Last edited by elmatalast on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Posts : 8403
Join date : 2011-06-12
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:19 pm

then my statement stands
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3997
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:32 pm

>no mode change

lazy cs
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11097
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 30
Location : Trapped in flesh and bones

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:36 pm

Generous CS will spare u with modo chango nonsense and give OP customizable [young girls]. Is what I see happening <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
avatar

Posts : 3450
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:00 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
BTW: which Antlion is that??? The BS2 version?!?!?!
no it's the one with the sexy hueg cannon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
avatar

Male Posts : 5770
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26
Location : A certain boss's room

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:47 am

Winb:
- Draw gun is the same afaik
- Decoy bind dash
- Handgun pierce (allies at least), generate WB gauge hella fast
- Repair field is bubble, 50 instantly and 50 auto, clearance.
- Bit is combine of 2 units, bind and draw. Bind shoots vertically, seems to have unlimited range, havent seen draw unit acting, except it blows nearby enemies (upstun), sometimes.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGqSa8kBXSE

My pc suck so dont complain:v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 773
Join date : 2013-05-12

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:10 am

I smell something fun when i got this winb (if i ever got her ...)

But still her weird body proportion , that ugly chopstick legs

And that rip code wonderbit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
avatar

Male Posts : 5770
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26
Location : A certain boss's room

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:11 am

@elmatalast wrote:
@Winty wrote:
does this not keep a handheld if there is no weapon in that hand? please respond.
She doesn't have "mode change" so yes she can keep a handheld if there is no weapon in hand. One can remove both of her weapons and use handhelds/weapons for alpha striking(But her beam gatling gun is too good to ignore ). "Hover Mode" is still available without any of those gun and possible to alpha in that mode.

Can she use other weapons in hover mode? Since some guys in commu recommend SBC on her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11097
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 30
Location : Trapped in flesh and bones

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:00 am

@ziix wrote:
@Zwiebel Force wrote:
BTW: which Antlion is that??? The BS2 version?!?!?!
no it's the one with the sexy hueg cannon
And sexy GayMarriageIsWrong-AntiHomo core, yes yes #em3

But I already got one or two pig

The heal field is not a big fat rose? I refuse to pay for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raubvogel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 305
Join date : 2013-12-11
Age : 32
Location : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:55 am

Anyone has a translation on the prize list on the Card campaign?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elmatalast
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 736
Join date : 2014-06-30
Age : 21
Location : MotherEarth

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:10 am

@fggt wrote:
@elmatalast wrote:
@Winty wrote:
does this not keep a handheld if there is no weapon in that hand? please respond.
She doesn't have "mode change" so yes she can keep a handheld if there is no weapon in hand. One can remove both of her weapons and use handhelds/weapons for alpha striking(But her beam gatling gun is too good to ignore ). "Hover Mode" is still available without any of those gun and possible to alpha in that mode.

Can she use other weapons in hover mode? Since some guys in commu recommend SBC on her.
Yes, she can.
Quote :
"Hover Mode" is still available without any of those gun and possible to alpha in that mode
It's like this. You can remove both of her gun and use different weapons and you can use them in "Hover mode" too.
Spoiler:
 
But if you just remove her (Charge)"Beam Cannon" and use another weapon in that hand. Then her "Mega Cannon" which is supposed to be available only in hover mode won't be available anymore
Spoiler:
 
And in this one I just kept her beam gattling gun and equpped another weapon in her other hand
Spoiler:
 
But I think her Beam Gattling and Mega Cannon is too good. Also her "Beam Cannon" is source of her (almost unlimited) "Propellent effect".
Winty dono's idea is good too actually I've faced some of those in arena. They can pin down opponents with her beam gattling and another weapon pretty good almost like valiant.

@Raubvogel wrote:
Anyone has a translation on the prize list on the Card campaign?
Prize List:
 


Last edited by elmatalast on Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
avatar

Male Posts : 5770
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26
Location : A certain boss's room

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:52 am

@elmatalast wrote:
@fggt wrote:
@elmatalast wrote:

She doesn't have "mode change" so yes she can keep a handheld if there is no weapon in hand. One can remove both of her weapons and use handhelds/weapons for alpha striking(But her beam gatling gun is too good to ignore ). "Hover Mode" is still available without any of those gun and possible to alpha in that mode.

Can she use other weapons in hover mode? Since some guys in commu recommend SBC on her.
Yes, she can.
Quote :
"Hover Mode" is still available without any of those gun and possible to alpha in that mode
It's like this. You can remove both of her gun and use different weapons and you can use them in "Hover mode" too.
Spoiler:
 

Time to count how many thing you can slap on her for a dumb build.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armored Entity
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1865
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:14 pm

Whoa, so many bots I could use well in this DX Coin shop that I really want! Shino Exline, Gwyain Absol, original Antlion, Flapjack, Garulabird Rakta, Grand Dugdriver! OMG! I dunno who to choose!

Coletti looks awesome too! Very Reploid-ish to me, and she's got a built-in Core Tune up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
avatar

Female Posts : 2671
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 17
Location : Ground Area

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:11 am

@elmatalast wrote:
@fggt wrote:

@elmatalast wrote:

She doesn't have "mode change" so yes she can keep a handheld if there is no weapon in hand. One can remove both of her weapons and use handhelds/weapons for alpha striking(But her bea[quotem gatling gun is too good to ignore ). "Hover Mode" is still available without any of those gun and possible to alpha in that mode.

Can she use other weapons in hover mode? Since some guys in commu recommend SBC on her.
Yes, she can.
Quote :
"Hover Mode" is still available without any of those gun and possible to alpha in that mode
It's like this. You can remove both of her gun and use different weapons and you can use them in "Hover mode" too.
Spoiler:
 
But if you just remove her (Charge)"Beam Cannon" and use another weapon in that hand. Then her "Mega Cannon" which is supposed to be available only in hover mode won't be available anymore
Spoiler:
 
And in this one I just kept her beam gattling gun and equpped another weapon in her other hand
Spoiler:
 
But I think her Beam Gattling and Mega Cannon is too good. Also her "Beam Cannon" is source of her (almost unlimited) "Propellent effect".
Winty dono's idea is good too actually I've faced some of those in arena. They can pin down opponents with her beam gattling and another weapon pretty good almost like valiant.[/spoiler]

Thank you. You just made me rethink whether to get Coletti or Nebel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11097
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 30
Location : Trapped in flesh and bones

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:47 am

Completely oversaw the DX store has the fabled Schutzwaffe to! Nnng! WhatCanOneDo?! #em4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
avatar

Female Posts : 2671
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 17
Location : Ground Area

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:57 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Completely oversaw the DX store has the fabled Schutzwaffe to! Nnng! WhatCanOneDo?! #em4

Still cannot shoot AIRs down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoreX
Newbie
Newbie


Male Posts : 59
Join date : 2013-04-26
Age : 21
Location : The Void

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:17 am

Well I just saw the vids for both the new girls...

Nebel seems pretty solid in terms of weaponary and that hover feature that runs on WB guage seems cool.

As per Colletti weapons seem nice.. curious as to if you can throw a second gun in her other arm for alpha build... but also on that note... what in heavens name is the debuff that looks like a "alpha cancel" or "no alpha strike" debuff after she alphas once?!?!? like seriously? facefloor~~~ Neutral

The DX coins shop.. i see Absol and amlim.... those girls better be able to git gud with 1 Usb.. >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 4955
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:48 pm

@CoreX wrote:
Well I just saw the vids for both the new girls...

Nebel seems pretty solid in terms of weaponary and that hover feature that runs on WB guage seems cool.

As per Colletti weapons seem nice.. curious as to if you can throw a second gun in her other arm for alpha build... but also on that note... what in heavens name is the debuff that looks like a "alpha cancel" or "no alpha strike" debuff after she alphas once?!?!? like seriously? facefloor~~~ Neutral

The DX coins shop.. i see Absol and amlim.... those girls better be able to git gud with 1 Usb.. >.>

Its not a > alpha cancel
Its basically a core tune which allow her to alpha with her wep without a charge time ( Correct me if Im wrong ) at the cost of having a 3s CD ._.
seems pretty op in my opinion
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11097
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 30
Location : Trapped in flesh and bones

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:41 pm

^The "Cooldown" is regulated by activating the Anti-Burst effect that Pepen Girl's wb is causing
The real feat is the pretty graphical effect. Telling your enemy exactly what's up with you ._.
I wonder what happens if the user has Fast Recovery w
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 4955
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : 蟹になりたい

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:48 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:

I wonder what happens if the user has Fast Recovery w

Im sure It wont have any effect lol. Also I wonder what the Great Success will do ; w ; inb4 1s 2s CD
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3262
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:44 pm

dont tell me regina is a bubble healer
Fuck my ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 705
Join date : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:54 pm

Nance wrote:
dont tell me regina is a bubble healer
Fuck my ass.

Where does the line start?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 773
Join date : 2013-05-12

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:03 am

@fggt wrote:
Winb:
- Draw gun is the same afaik
- Decoy bind dash
- Handgun pierce (allies at least), generate WB gauge hella fast
- Repair field is bubble, 50 instantly and 50 auto, clearance.
- Bit is combine of 2 units, bind and draw. Bind shoots vertically, seems to have unlimited range, havent seen draw unit acting, except it blows nearby enemies (upstun), sometimes.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGqSa8kBXSE

My pc suck so dont complain:v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VeryMelon
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1119
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:31 am

Dat landing sound tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoreX
Newbie
Newbie


Male Posts : 59
Join date : 2013-04-26
Age : 21
Location : The Void

PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:14 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
@CoreX wrote:
Well I just saw the vids for both the new girls...

Nebel seems pretty solid in terms of weaponary and that hover feature that runs on WB guage seems cool.

As per Colletti weapons seem nice.. curious as to if you can throw a second gun in her other arm for alpha build... but also on that note... what in heavens name is the debuff that looks like a "alpha cancel" or "no alpha strike" debuff after she alphas once?!?!? like seriously? facefloor~~~ Neutral

The DX coins shop.. i see Absol and amlim.... those girls better be able to git gud with 1 Usb.. >.>

Its not a > alpha cancel
Its basically a core tune which allow her to alpha with her wep without a charge time ( Correct me if Im wrong ) at the cost of having a 3s CD ._.
seems pretty op in my opinion

Oh... didn't know sorry. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 20/08/2015 updates (updated)   

Back to top Go down
 
20/08/2015 updates (updated)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum