Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Paruru
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:53 pm

Is Kal even relevant anymore?

I like Holx, pretty good support with her shield thing and can be pretty fun to watch your team murder the other with your help, especially on maps with tunnels/bridges and the like, and even more so when 90% of your team are also arts.

K.Nana BS I find to be pretty "meh".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4080

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:02 pm

Tell me what is on the DX and I can try to help (can't log in)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fairlion
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:37 pm

Bumping. Need help to pick 1 in below list (no more melee. I have a huge backlog):
- Koyomi (No idea but it looks cute)
- Ion Aqua / Patty GB (A LND gunner)
- EVE Theta / Natascha (Sniper Art)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:48 pm

It's hard to pick one from this list, they are all
average tier or below...

Just get anything that you are sure that you are
going to at least try to use...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fairlion
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:05 pm

Exclude LND melee bots unless they have something else to troll / hidden potential that I do not know:
- Lino (owned)
- Kal (owned)
- Malca (waiting for Malca Nina)
- Himari / Saya (waiting for next UC gara - 2s version)
- Monica Leader (owned)
- Luminera Holx (owned)
- Persenachia (owned SHADE version)
- Mech lists (owned most of them, except AXIS Art which I dont know how it works - will consider later)

Gonna buy MBG A next week if I get a good bot from mega gara so I try to avoid more melee for a reason.
Would add more if needed but Im not in computer atm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11112

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:18 pm

Koyomi is awkward in terms of dmg. Her WB is great if you can charge it up fast (this is tricky), her buff is best used on fat things that do not use Broad Radar theirself. She's basically an alphags little helper.

Aqua's main feature is the Aqua Splasher that can be attached to any HD Ion core. Her Waterflower can be used by all conversion part Ions too, but it doesn't react to EIW carts and you can't have Aqua's default WB so yeah. Aqua herself is a good Ion core. She's the only of the series who can get Broad Radar if that matters, lotsa capa and shit, thanks to no need to use EIW carts. I sorta want to calc a SNOWY build with only the Aqua parts.

Natascha: I suppose her hey-days are long over. Her huge canon is still fine, as is her...ugh...missile launcher? It's just that her shield and cannon aren't as special as they used to be.

Lily THETA: the main weapon has both a lockon charge and a hold-down charge function, making it a pain in the ass to use and very slow. The bits are meleeing and shooting psyguns, but they're super bad, horrible rate of attacks. I think CS didn't want her to face the same shitstorm as Persenachia back then (iirc that's the first melee pursuit bit since Deadsect but I don't remember). The EVE shot's bullet is weird as fuck and doesn't do as much damage as the og version (how is this even an upgrade?????) while maintaining all other stats (aka poopy ammo and outdated speed/range). It is very important to hit only while TGH reduction isn't active...which is nigh impossible, thanks to the WB that will last as long as her Charge Plus, even at negative STR. I don't have my alts anymore, otherwise I would have sent you one of my THETA accs to test her, she's so fucking sad.She sucks. That is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fairlion
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:49 am

I will consider this.

Edit: End up with Ion Aqua + Ion DF conversion part (Water Flower Bg) = instant power-up + 2 extra charge, ignoring that map has water or not and a Handy Bazooka lite
Ion Aqua conversion part (Water Flower Hy) is bad imo

P/S: Old capa tier makes it hard to fit Board Radar in, but seems ok ... I guess?
Ion Aqua:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:41 pm

imo, your hp is low, you don't even have 32 wlk and still didn't reach 40 tec...
You have low capa, so I don't think that an expensive cart like broad radar worth it.
I can't calc a build here now, but if possible, I would say you to drop broad radar
and try to fit some EX Great Tech Alphas since your STR is already negative...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5029

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:56 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
imo, your hp is low, you don't even have 32 wlk and still didn't reach 40 tec...
You have low capa, so I don't think that an expensive cart like broad radar worth it.
I can't calc a build here now, but if possible, I would say you to drop broad radar
and try to fit some EX Great Tech Alphas since your STR is already negative...

30 wlk is hop breakpoint

32 is just the ideal type for running,

but the build doesnt even have quick jump so yea just aim for 32 son
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11112

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:52 pm

HP too low: imo don't use BR on her, unless you want to make a fat vanity build.

Waterflower HY is fine under the premise that you use it as a side arm and, this is essential, do not use EIW carts. Iirc, Bg is the most expansive Ion part you can use. I think Snow flower could be an alternativem, but the calc says it doesn't fit onto Aqua. Iirc there're no such restrictions. Just don't put Aqua splasher into the conversion part slot, or the weapon is unusable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:52 pm

Ion DF's water flower is basically hercul beetlander gun, which means 230?250?range. With only that much range, you are gonna need to be able to get in and get out fast. 30 walk is just not enough. i don't recall ion aqua have a way to deal with melee unless you want to call that slow turn piss puddle a way to tell melee to screw off.... i would suggest CV tunes and maybe swiftjet bs.

on the other hand, you can grab that soljetter for that boost gen melee and make modern day indobird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   

Back to top Go down

Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum