Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:10 pm

Eh, I wouldn't really say which is better between Natascha and Misty since they have different roles, but, nope, not Rinka.

You hold left click and it shoots missiles. That's about it.
The way the missiles fire makes it so you get a huge blindspot under you, but then they are good at hitting things at long ranges, just not things under you (which usually are the things that airs want to shoot at, but oh well). It's a weapon that it's too good, and the range makes it's only flaw rather forgettable (which is the one flaw that makes me not like School Illumis weapon, can't hit shit under her while the bikini can, but then it has better stats than the bikini version).
It's some sort of Miracle AM for airs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4332

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:26 pm

@Steel Burn AM

For reference:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11172

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:33 pm

If it isn't 3xGRange, it's not Steelburn AM3 :,>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2852

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:05 pm

So a flying Sturbanger, but waaay better?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:39 am

All arts eventually become airs, and are way better because airs are op.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:19 pm

Bump. What's the best for the new DX shop? And fuck melees, I've had enough of them.
  • Amlim
  • Monica Gold
  • Aila ST
  • Feng Mei Ryu
  • Regina Winberrl Cr
  • Hecatocles
  • Airyad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:08 pm

i had a bunch written on this very subject but I deleted it because it pissed me off.

Things to get:
justicia. Probably the most meta-relevant moe. She became even more meta-relevant when they added drive carts because she does support reject which will deny last stand.

Good things:
Grand Dug
Flapjack
Absol
heart
lumeria

decent:
snowy
BG S
mizu
kali
vestia
astralyzer
natascha
antlion
glanz
monica
scaregant
estes
lala

avoid:
pepo candy - worst pepo lol
luto RS - meta killed her. Can't have fast recovery and bad base stats/capa to take clearance.
garulabird - he's big and he's fat and he's not that good.

Things not listed either fit in a category between "decent" and "Avoid" or I don't care enough to list them.

If you ask me "Why didn't you list X" there's a 90% chance I'll ignore you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:35 pm

why is everything on my list other than Monica unmentioned How is Kali decent when they will find me and kill me before I can detonate. And how about slapping the Crystas alpha set on Airyad?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5210

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:52 pm

I think I might get that Lumiera so my Holx dont be lonely
but Justcia is waiting for osme boobb action
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:13 am

Winty wrote:
avoid:

luto RS - meta killed her. Can't have fast recovery and bad base stats/capa to take clearance.

He isn't better than the original version? Because the original still looks good enough for me

There's Amlim too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:46 am

Winty wrote:
i had a bunch written on this very subject but I deleted it because it pissed me off.

Things to get:
justicia. Probably the most meta-relevant moe. She became even more meta-relevant when they added drive carts because she does support reject which will deny last stand.

Good things:
Grand Dug
Flapjack
Absol
heart
lumeria

decent:
snowy
BG S
mizu
kali
vestia
astralyzer
natascha
antlion
glanz
monica
scaregant
estes
lala

avoid:
pepo candy - worst pepo lol
garulabird - he's big and he's fat and he's not that good.

Things not listed either fit in a category between "decent" and "Avoid" or I don't care enough to list them.

If you ask me "Why didn't you list X" there's a 90% chance I'll ignore you

HOLY SHIT the DX coin sounds so good now.

Gotta get to grinding again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:15 am

why mizu is on decent tier :?

it have similar functions like kali , but well ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:51 am

LazFlamme wrote:
why is everything on my list other than Monica unmentioned How is Kali decent when they will find me and kill me before I can detonate. And how about slapping the Crystas alpha set on Airyad?

amlim is decent. Hecatoles has good AM and BSJ.

Kali these days needs to put herself on a cliff or something before rushing in. She is still usable, she's just no longer broken like she was on release because of how the game has changed. There are still maps where she will utterly destroy things.

airyad is S. Crystas parts are L. Do the math.

Maelstrom wrote:
He isn't better than the original version? Because the original still looks good enough for me

Luto RS has only 3 hits in her combo. She doesn't stunlock single targets in place, instead she pushes them across the map. Maxing boost run and having low STR does not work on Luto RS the same way it works on the original. Luto RS needs triple hglads to function at all, and 40str. At that point you'll barely have any space for mobility. Previously, this didn't matter because you could just mash melee to move around(i'm not joking) but with the huge amount of statuses in arena now she's really bad because she can't have fast recovery and her TGH is high enough that she can't make good use of clearance tunes, not that she has space for them anyway.

more info:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGds9Id8MX8
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t12478-guide-to-luto-rs-by-wintydunno-the-indodasher-lordking

Isdelft wrote:
why mizu is on decent tier :?

it have similar functions like kali , but well ...

because he functions similar to kali. Also because his arm is a good part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:29 am

More questions.
How many CVs can Astralyzer get in total?
How does Justicia deal Support Rejection?
Is Aila ST (especially Wolfraid, I heard that the sword is shit) still playable?
Feng Mei's staff vs Malca's? (the crystal gun, not the remote)
What benefits does Antlion give? (because I seem to be seeing Antlion parts everywhere)
How good is Grand Dugdriver AMJ when placed on Icy?

...Mizutama's gun seems to be quite expensive when compared to Elcott's. What's the difference?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:42 am

Winty wrote:

Maelstrom wrote:

Luto RS has only 3 hits in her combo. She doesn't stunlock single targets in place, instead she pushes them across the map. Maxing boost run and having low STR does not work on Luto RS the same way it works on the original. Luto RS needs triple hglads to function at all, and 40str. At that point you'll barely have any space for mobility. Previously, this didn't matter because you could just mash melee to move around(i'm not joking) but with the huge amount of statuses in arena now she's really bad because she can't have fast recovery and her TGH is high enough that she can't make good use of clearance tunes, not that she has space for them anyway.

more info:
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t12478-guide-to-luto-rs-by-wintydunno-the-indodasher-lordking
weird , she look interesting to me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11172

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:40 am

Juticia' SuRe is a "main" weapon, she charges the attack for a moment, but you can't run around with it very lon (she's not Kagura). The attack counts as melee I think.

Antlion has a very potent main weapon (a bit like giganberg's huge cannon) and a lulzy BS subweapon. His core has a subweapon that activte anti-homing. The AM in particular was popular when he got released first.

Aila ST is the same as normal Aila. The melee is fine, it's just that Wolraid is way more fun. Neither of these modes really gets away with rightclicking like you had a stroke though, I guess by modern day standards that's rather bad...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4546

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:02 am

LazFlamme wrote:
More questions.
How many CVs can Astralyzer get in total?
How does Justicia deal Support Rejection?
Is Aila ST (especially Wolfraid, I heard that the sword is shit) still playable?
Feng Mei's staff vs Malca's? (the crystal gun, not the remote)
What benefits does Antlion give? (because I seem to be seeing Antlion parts everywhere)
How good is Grand Dugdriver AMJ when placed on Icy?

...Mizutama's gun seems to be quite expensive when compared to Elcott's. What's the difference?
10 Accelerations with both EIWs
Justice Slash, the main weapon that isn't a guard.
In Beginner Rooms
Malca
People usually use AM2
Grand Dug is good because its core is good and arms are pretty decent. Everything else is shit

Compare the stats of mizutama arm and ELC Gun and think about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:22 am

Estes AM:

Mizu AM:

Bigger bullet, better stats, cost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maelstrom
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:03 am

Winty wrote:

Maelstrom wrote:

more info:

Makes sense

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:08 am

fggt wrote:
Estes AM:

Mizu AM:

Nobody cares about the original Estes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zamo
Forum Lurker

Male Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:25 pm

LazFlamme wrote:
fggt wrote:
Estes AM:

Mizu AM:

Nobody cares about the original Estes.
...I do ; n ; its a bot ive always wanted
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lumenestes.tumblr.com
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:46 am

Necromancy, ha! (because it's relevant)

This time I need to pick between Monica or Holx. Or K Nana for that not Moray cannon.
Or maybe there's something better than any of them?

(definitely not Kal though, I already own her)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argento
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:19 pm

Replying a quote to revive a post of 2 years ago... WHY?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:43 pm

Argento wrote:
Replying a quote to revive a post of 2 years ago... WHY?

Aprils fools motharfukar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:15 pm

I started this thread. I reserve the right to revive it as long as it's relevant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?   

Back to top Go down

Can somebody please write a review for the current DX shop?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum