Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5574

Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 12:28 pm

why is there 2 sets of those star thingies on the bottom O-o
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4629

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 11:12 pm

2 sets of thsoe start thingies on the bottom? where? o_o screenshot?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 11:19 pm

@rei_hunter wrote:
2 sets of thsoe start thingies on the bottom? where? o_o screenshot?

eh that requires effort, but when I did a run after I finished it my 4* Servant had 2 sets of those star thingies in the bottom much scary
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 9:53 pm

2nd set of intimacy. Every subsequent star achieve after the 5th star nets you rainbow quartz. The final star gets you that servant's personal ce.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 6:05 am

@Priskern wrote:
2nd set of intimacy. Every subsequent star achieve after the 5th star nets you rainbow quartz. The final star gets you that servant's personal ce.

Prisk, cna you equip that bond ce to one of your servants? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 2:43 pm

saki, that's what I told you early

random nerd wrote:
Regarding the new ver of fgo that will be up on 7th July but anyway
shit translation + key FAQs
one shit translation coming right up:
Skip this if you alr know what's happening
~

"Thank you for playing, we are the FGO administrative team
For the sake of smooth (hahahahaha) gameplay, Fate/Grand Order will not be available on devices other than tablets and smartphone (excuse u my ipad mini still doesnt work and it's system fits your requirement fuck you too but that is not the point)
Currently, our team will be confirming whether the game starts on devices other than the recommended environment (clarification needed?? 現在、運営チームでは推奨された動作環境以外においてもゲームが起動する例を確認しておりますが) After the subsequent Ver 1.11.0 update, you will not be about to start the game in these environments.

After this update, the following devices cannot start FGO:
-Rooted phones *applicable to Androids
-Jailbroken phones *applicable to iOS
-Modified apks
-Emulators
-USB debug mode /ON/ (it says USBデバッグモードをONにした状態)
the red asterisk explains what is jailbreak and root

After the update, if you cannot play, an error report will appear. After confirming the contents in the subject, please send it to support. We will send you reply from the support later.
To other customers, if you have any further inquiries feel free to contact us."
~

small set of FAQs

1) What is rooting/jailbreak
Typically, the mobile terminal is up the system is referred to as the "user rights", not given only a part of the authority mode.
Therefore, there is a limit to the access and functionality to the part of the file.
It is to get the root of and Jailbreak of the remodeling work of the administrative privileges of the operation None of the terminal guarantee a safety device is the authority of limiting the carriers and terminal manufacturers. (I copied and pasted the note from the site and translated it on google. it was translated perfect //claps// one of the fixed translations i assume)

2) Will i be affected if i clone my apk?
From what i read, cloning doesn't modify the apk so it should not be targetted, but you WILL be targetted for having multiple accounts. //I HAVE NO IDEA HOW CLONING WORKS.// If it modifies the app slightly so that u can have 2 existing apks then yes it is not allowed and you cannot play. If it's a copy and paste with no changes and somehow bam 2 apps, then safe-ish.
**************many stars bc important*****BUT: DW posted a statement a few months ago, saying that each player is only allow ONE account, which MUST BE the account the STARTED WITH. Aka the account you created when you first downloaded FGO. For those of you who are like "omg pls it's been so long i still haven't been caught", please, if they're getting more strict and limiting on the devices you are using it's better to play safe. You'll never know when ban hammer is gonna come in

3) Will QooApp be affected?
As far as I am concerned, QooApp is a game re-distributor. It doesn't modify the game such that you get benefits/ extra luck, better pulls/ glitches/ bugs etc. So It should be safe. (Butitisnotlegal,we'regonnabefuckedintheassifDWcatchesqooapp)

4) I can't use USB debugging anymore...
Turn it off then play.

5) DW why you do this, to get rid of player base is it huuhhhh
TBH I THINK it is because of that one guy who hacked during ibaraki event and somehow showed a 1b ?? hp ibaraki on day 1~3 i forgot which day (he got banned already don't hack). I think they are justified to do so.

6) Emulators included???
Yes emulators included. I don't think it comes off as a surprise since there was one update that made bluestacks die, and several others too, but i heard Memu still works and stuff, but anyway. It was never meant for emulator and has been greatly discourage. If you lose your account they will not get it back for you if detected.

* PLEASE BIND YOUR ACCOUNTS IF YOU ARE USING EMULATORS RIGHT NOW. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ACCESS AFTER, YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO MOVE YOUR ACCOUNTS ASSUMING YOU MANAGE TO GET A NEW PHONE.

Last edited by Toilet-Flusher on Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Very Kek
Very Kek

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 3:37 pm

The fact that they include rooted phones is a gigantic shitmove (some manufactures allow rooting and it's not illegal on those, it's only illegal to root if you do it on a device that blocks it, which forces you into go around the protection). I don't even played this but holy shit, those are some damn fuckers.
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 3:57 pm

God is a CAV Girl wrote:
The fact that they include rooted phones is a gigantic shitmove (some manufactures allow rooting and it's not illegal on those, it's only illegal to root if you do it on a device that blocks it, which forces you into go around the protection). I don't even played this but holy shit, those are some damn fuckers.

not to mention there's a lot of people that play this game in emulators, RIP them
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 5:03 am

@Toilet-Flusher wrote:
saki, that's what I told you early

random nerd wrote:
Regarding the new ver of fgo that will be up on 7th July but anyway
shit translation + key FAQs
one shit translation coming right up:
Skip this if you alr know what's happening
~

"Thank you for playing, we are the FGO administrative team
For the sake of smooth (hahahahaha) gameplay, Fate/Grand Order will not be available on devices other than tablets and smartphone (excuse u my ipad mini still doesnt work and it's system fits your requirement fuck you too but that is not the point)
Currently, our team will be confirming whether the game starts on devices other than the recommended environment (clarification needed?? 現在、運営チームでは推奨された動作環境以外においてもゲームが起動する例を確認しておりますが) After the subsequent Ver 1.11.0 update, you will not be about to start the game in these environments.

After this update, the following devices cannot start FGO:
-Rooted phones *applicable to Androids
-Jailbroken phones *applicable to iOS
-Modified apks
-Emulators
-USB debug mode /ON/ (it says USBデバッグモードをONにした状態)
the red asterisk explains what is jailbreak and root

After the update, if you cannot play, an error report will appear. After confirming the contents in the subject, please send it to support. We will send you reply from the support later.
To other customers, if you have any further inquiries feel free to contact us."
~

small set of FAQs

1) What is rooting/jailbreak
Typically, the mobile terminal is up the system is referred to as the "user rights", not given only a part of the authority mode.
Therefore, there is a limit to the access and functionality to the part of the file.
It is to get the root of and Jailbreak of the remodeling work of the administrative privileges of the operation None of the terminal guarantee a safety device is the authority of limiting the carriers and terminal manufacturers. (I copied and pasted the note from the site and translated it on google. it was translated perfect //claps// one of the fixed translations i assume)

2) Will i be affected if i clone my apk?
From what i read, cloning doesn't modify the apk so it should not be targetted, but you WILL be targetted for having multiple accounts. //I HAVE NO IDEA HOW CLONING WORKS.// If it modifies the app slightly so that u can have 2 existing apks then yes it is not allowed and you cannot play. If it's a copy and paste with no changes and somehow bam 2 apps, then safe-ish.
**************many stars bc important*****BUT: DW posted a statement a few months ago, saying that each player is only allow ONE account, which MUST BE the account the STARTED WITH. Aka the account you created when you first downloaded FGO. For those of you who are like "omg pls it's been so long i still haven't been caught", please, if they're getting more strict and limiting on the devices you are using it's better to play safe. You'll never know when ban hammer is gonna come in

3) Will QooApp be affected?
As far as I am concerned, QooApp is a game re-distributor. It doesn't modify the game such that you get benefits/ extra luck, better pulls/ glitches/ bugs etc. So It should be safe. (Butitisnotlegal,we'regonnabefuckedintheassifDWcatchesqooapp)

4) I can't use USB debugging anymore...
Turn it off then play.

5) DW why you do this, to get rid of player base is it huuhhhh
TBH I THINK it is because of that one guy who hacked during ibaraki event and somehow showed a 1b ?? hp ibaraki on day 1~3 i forgot which day (he got banned already don't hack). I think they are justified to do so.

6) Emulators included???
Yes emulators included. I don't think it comes off as a surprise since there was one update that made bluestacks die, and several others too, but i heard Memu still works and stuff, but anyway. It was never meant for emulator and has been greatly discourage. If you lose your account they will not get it back for you if detected.

* PLEASE BIND YOUR ACCOUNTS IF YOU ARE USING EMULATORS RIGHT NOW. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ACCESS AFTER, YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO MOVE YOUR ACCOUNTS ASSUMING YOU MANAGE TO GET A NEW PHONE.

Only plays the app on a normal non rooted phone so......
Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 K2FoGow
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 9:31 am

so do I #em3
Back to top Go down
uiso
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uiso

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 1:43 pm

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 2:48 pm

@uiso wrote:
Me too.

I actually read farther into that and it seems most emulators had problem like most ofthe times wit hthe game bc the game updates would break the emulator or not work well with emulators, which i never once had the problem with.....

Sooooo Im gonna guess i shouldn't have a problem but ill bind it to be safe
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 6:17 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
@uiso wrote:
Me too.

I actually read farther into that and it seems most emulators had problem like most ofthe times wit hthe game bc the game updates would break the emulator or not work well with emulators, which i never once had the problem with.....

Sooooo Im gonna guess i shouldn't have a problem but ill bind it to be safe

dunno about your case saki but....
LIST OF SURVIVORS
Safe:
- apkpure
- qooapp

Blocked:
- andyroid
- droid4x
- memu
- rooted [error 60]
- chinese devices [error 60]
- custom ROM [error 60]*
- debugging mode on [error 43]
- cloned apps
- apk icon editor
Device with issues:
- Infinix (hongkong brand, not sure if ip is blocked)
- Cherry Mobile

top of kekkingtons.png
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 2:46 pm

lmao. i'm done.

Goodbye my Jeanne Alter, Jack, Arthuria, Drake, Atalanta, Shuten. ;-;

Until Chinks crack the code.

Honestly, i use Cherry Mobile. And Andyroid, MeMu, Droid4x.

DW you shitters. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 2:51 pm

@rei_hunter wrote:
lmao. i'm done.

Goodbye my Jeanne Alter, Jack, Arthuria, Drake, Atalanta, Shuten. ;-;

Until Chinks crack the code.

Honestly, i use Cherry Mobile. And Andyroid, MeMu, Droid4x.

DW you shitters. *sigh*

-patpat- well have to wait until modded apk's appear ; w ;
Back to top Go down
GasaiYunoº
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
GasaiYunoº

Male Posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 10:12 pm

i don't play the game much anymore and spent so much time trying to get the app to work
it was my uncle's old phone and he had rooted it
had to install my phones stock rom because i couldn't unroot it any other way
(wasn't using anything needing the phone to be rooted and didn't have anything importan in my phone)

now i'm back to just doing a daily log in for daily rewards XD
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 4:23 am

Zzz.... buy a phone?.... not necessary new one.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 11:33 am

It's ok. Might take a while but I'm sure emulator will work again. bounce
Back to top Go down
GasaiYunoº
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
GasaiYunoº

Male Posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 4:12 pm

well, used a ticket and got her

Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 7ACdoQs
Back to top Go down
uiso
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uiso

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 7:25 pm

The app crashes and I'm getting stuff about sending an error report when I try to open FGO on my android phone. I didn't even do anything to it.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 9:23 pm

I need to get me a new phone, like who knows how to repair a melted phone, I have 2 waiting here o3o
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 6:17 pm

YES! CHINKS CRACKED IT! FUCK YOU DW!
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 10:28 pm

goddamned chinks, now dws gonna ban filthy gaijin ips
gg nords
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 12:53 pm

@rei_hunter wrote:
YES! CHINKS CRACKED IT! FUCK YOU DW!

LINK NOA
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 1:50 pm

https://mega.nz/#!VIEBgQQQ!QzwA-Sebpyg5VNEmlBnB96cZQ2vukwsdfnGdApsfK6g

Here you go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]
Page 23 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com