Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
GasaiYunoº
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
GasaiYunoº

Male Posts : 636

Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 4:27 pm

did 1 x10 roll and got my second 5* while i only wanted that new 4* XD
Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 082LfOd

edit: well already finished the new area
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 12:16 am

@Valkyrie wrote:
My team:

Started some days ago, currently just rushing France in hopes of getting that Caster Liz. I'm in a bit of a pickle because I'm sitting on a top of exp crystals. As soon as I get a decent Archer and/or a decent lancer I guess I'll get more room lol.

Also, that Fuyuki City quest where you fight Herc is horrifying.

Oh that herc.....yea i got stomp by it too initially. But don't worry, you will fight stuff similar to it in chp 3 (( •_•) looking at that heracles that slowly increases it's hp after each fight ლ(゚д゚ლ), but don't worry, unlike this one in fuyuki, at least that stage in chp 3 you get 1 round of mooks to build up np gauge) and also some of the final stage of event. (a.k.a boss rush stage or super boss stage. Yes i am looking at you Nero, Tamamo & Orion....)

Trying to get Caster lily though.... Grinding David currently...
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
Valkyrie

Female Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 11:34 am

@Priskern wrote:
@Valkyrie wrote:
My team:

Started some days ago, currently just rushing France in hopes of getting that Caster Liz. I'm in a bit of a pickle because I'm sitting on a top of exp crystals. As soon as I get a decent Archer and/or a decent lancer I guess I'll get more room lol.

Also, that Fuyuki City quest where you fight Herc is horrifying.

Oh that herc.....yea i got stomp by it too initially. But don't worry, you will fight stuff similar to it in chp 3 (( •_•) looking at that heracles that slowly increases it's hp after each fight ლ(゚д゚ლ), but don't worry, unlike this one in fuyuki, at least that stage in chp 3 you get 1 round of mooks to build up np gauge) and also some of the final stage of event. (a.k.a boss rush stage or super boss stage. Yes i am looking at you Nero, Tamamo & Orion....)

Trying to get Caster lily though.... Grinding David currently...
That last battle against herc in Okeanos where he uses God Hand was so annoying. I stomped the one at Fuyuki though. Also, I heard that they buffed Waver, he's pretty much the best support Caster at this moment.

Rolls:

What I got for summoning after clearing Okeanos. I'm glad I got the Rider twins, I really needed a 4* servant. Cool that I got Euryale and Hector as well. Summoning tickets got me Proto Cu (Yay, all three Cu!) and I got Savior of France (Sasaki Kojiro) and Blackbeard (He's pretty funny throughout Okeanos) through FP summons. No Drake, but I really wanted that Lily Medea.

I'm really tempted to get some quartz and try summoning Lily Medea, but if London comes up after 18 November, I'd rather dump quartz in order to get Scathach and Mordred (I wonder if she'll be a Saber, given that her story and fighting style also qualifies her as a Berserker) (and possibly Jekyll). If the Round Table will be the focus, maybe we'll get to see Galahad (Kind of needs to be adressed, with Mashu and All), Saber Lancelot, Sir Kay (Rider?) and Bedivere or maybe even a lancer Percival).

But if all Welsh/Irish/Scottish/English servants are to appear in London, then surely we would get to see Diarmuid, Prototype Arthur, Jack the Ripper and Shakespeare.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5574

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 1:44 pm

Im so behind on stuff here ; w ;
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 11:47 am

Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 C29a7410
900k hp mob.....
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 12:19 pm

@Priskern wrote:
Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 C29a7410
900k hp mob.....

you have a healer so your good o-o
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4629

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 10:24 am

he has 2 healers. so he's very good.

But then those assassins steal NP like madfuckers.

Also, LILY MAX!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 12:26 pm

That pic isn't mine btw (but i do have those characters anyway .-.)
Found out that that mob is from Chevalier D'Eon personal story. Nigga.... I bet there will be some other similar tier ones out there.... (inb4 berserker type....)
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4629

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 2:21 pm

@Priskern wrote:
That pic isn't mine btw (but i do have those characters anyway .-.)
Found out that that mob is from Chevalier D'Eon personal story. Nigga.... I bet there will be some other similar tier ones out there.... (inb4 berserker type....)

Twin Rulers solves everything.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:50 pm

waiting for gears... waver needs to become young
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 7:22 am

The new exp dailies are nice, thanks to the event I'm lvling servants way faster. The 40AP ones require some NP spam but it's manageable.

Oh, I forgot to add my ID here: 500,921,241

I'm currently lvling servants because they're not all that great but by the time London chalter starts I should have some decently leveled servants. My party consists of D'eon (36), Halloween Liz (65), Sieg (36), Lancer Liz (50) and sometimes I use Mary & Anne (29).

Edit: I added you Rei. My username is 真由美
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 8:01 am

i reached a trap it suddenly became hard to lvl up past lvl 50
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:48 am

The new class types enhancing materials battle highest difficulty is kinda hard....
I faced Marie Antoinette (that day was rider's set so you'll be facing rider class boss) that keep casting her invulnerable skill.

If you have fought previous super bosses etc or even normal servant battles, you should know that the cpu can keep spamming their skills without having need to cooldown. That skill also gives an regeneration effect which heals her.
The invulnerable is annoying enough (needs 3 attack cards to disable it) and the regeneration stacks.

So end up like her having healing 2k+ hp near every turns.... =-=
And with her having 200k+ hp doesn't helps either. Plus she hits as much as a max level servant.

Prior to facing her, there's chance to spawn a chimera(berserker) too on round 2 of the battle with also 200k+ hp to boot which if it criticals after powering up once = near instant death to anything (12k+ dmg per normal hit.). My friend's Saber alter got wiped away clean like this .-.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:04 pm

Ah yes, the RNG really screwed people over when fighting Marie. Glad that they patched it up. They also made the Exp dailies weaker.

I've been underestimating the damage that Mary Read puts out. She gets easy crits and her NP nukes enemies. Over 63k damage on a caster and Mary was lvl 50 around that time.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:45 pm

where did the quests go? I wanna farm more exp master lvl ; w ;

all I see is daily quest and some red crystal quest @_@
Back to top Go down
GasaiYunoº
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
GasaiYunoº

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:24 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:

the daily quests changed, the symbols they have is about what you will fight and for what you're trying to get
maybe just wait until one has a symbol that looks like its for master (like command spell symbol or something)

Edit: here are the daily quests
M - Lancer Items + EXP: Saber & Rider
T - Berserker Items + EXP: Archer & Caster
W - Rider Items + EXP: Lancer & Assassin
T - Caster Items + EXP: Saber & Rider
F - Assassin Items + EXP: Archer & Caster
S - Saber Items + QP
S - Archer Items + EXP: Lancer & Asasssin
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:06 pm

@GasaiYunoº wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:

the daily quests changed, the symbols they have is about what you will fight and for what you're trying to get
maybe just wait until one has a symbol that looks like its for master (like command spell symbol or something)

S - Saber Items + QP

what do exp mean? servant exp?
or Master exp? or did they remove master exp?
Back to top Go down
GasaiYunoº
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
GasaiYunoº

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:14 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
@GasaiYunoº wrote:

S - Saber Items + QP

what do exp mean? servant exp?
or Master exp? or did they remove master exp?

by how it's in that list it's saying the exp is for the servants, thats why there are : next to the word exp
looks like master exp quest was removed
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:52 am

Oda Nobunaga event~
Back to top Go down
GasaiYunoº
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
GasaiYunoº

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 6:14 am

well finished ascending my nero some days ago
Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 QZ9LzDi

------

couldn't get in the game, guess ill just wait until later for the servers to be a bit more stable
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 6:41 am

Im horrible at this,farm thing for statues D:

oi Oda event legit, free servant? and what are the flames for?
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:39 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:

You need to do those new red flame quests and get points (the gold one gives a ton). Oda is a "loan" basically you need 100k points to keep her and 1.5mil points to ascend her NP to lvl 5. You get points by using Sakura Saber, Emiya, FSN CU, Nobu, Medusa, Ushiwakamaru. Sakura Saberface and Nobu give more points.

So I tried to summon for event CE's.:

Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 3:46 pm

@Valkyrie wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:

You need to do those new red flame quests and get points (the gold one gives a ton). Oda is a "loan" basically you need 100k points to keep her and 1.5mil points to ascend her NP to lvl 5. You get points by using Sakura Saber, Emiya, FSN CU, Nobu, Medusa, Ushiwakamaru. Sakura Saberface and Nobu give more points.

I have to use either emiya or Nobu as leader? right? in any quest/mission or does it matter?
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 4:31 pm

@Sakura1 wrote:
@Valkyrie wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:

I have to use either emiya or Nobu as leader? right? in any quest/mission or does it matter?
Like I said, for the new red flame quests you see (open Chaldea).

Okita gives 100% more, Nobu gives 60%. I'm not sure if Emiya gives 40% or 20% like Ushiwakamaru, FSN Cu and Medea.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 4:57 pm

@Valkyrie wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:
@Valkyrie wrote:

Like I said, for the new red flame quests you see (open Chaldea).

Okita gives 100% more, Nobu gives 60%. I'm not sure if Emiya gives 40% or 20% like Ushiwakamaru, FSN Cu and Medea.

kek, Senppai when does event end? dont think I can get 1m in a week or 2 o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]   Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fate/Grand Order [Android/iOS]
Page 7 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com