Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
VeryMelon
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1119

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:20 am

I aslo put Wonderlyze on my Arcantus Nicole.

The effect lasts until the bit ends l0l
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 804

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:26 am

Anyone tried to farm watermelons in arcantus?

I want to farm ocean coins but not sure if the drop-rate is good or i should just stick to arena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11140

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:30 am

No Melfi again. Maybe I should just retire my account #em3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:43 am

I probably would've "retired" mine if this game was good enough for a nice "compensation", so I might as well play it once in a while.

Quote :
I thought angel Melfi from angel academy was more popular/better?

Cupid Melfi looks better than original if you can stand the neck, but the original can be better stats wise. I'd still prefer EO when it comes to looks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1680

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:44 am

Nance wrote:
http://imgur.com/a/sxhHh ALL THESE DUPS
Gib all Lilys and one Gisele plox.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
mechaRev
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1287

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:44 am

someone01 wrote:
Anyone tried to farm watermelons in arcantus?

I want to farm ocean coins but not sure if the drop-rate is good or i should just stick to arena.
both will rarely every drop
event at 5x drop ticket
you're better of doing arena
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3268

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:11 am

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
I probably would've "retired" mine if this game was good enough for a nice "compensation", so I might as well play it once in a while.

Quote :
I thought angel Melfi from angel academy was more popular/better?

Cupid Melfi looks better than original if you can stand the neck, but the original can be better stats wise. I'd still prefer EO when it comes to looks.

Blonde cupid is ugly, prefer the original cupid ;~; why cs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:13 am

@VeryMelon wrote:
http://webmup.com/f663a/vid.webm
I tuned Custom Short Boost.
Give me back my materials CS.
Also fuck you guy on the Japanese commu who said there's a noticeable difference in speed.

What's your wlk stat on this vid? And yeah, I couldn't see any difference at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:11 am

@MegaManZX wrote:
Anyone know if the battle gara ticket you get from the watermelons lasts till the next update or expires now?

Ticket mega garas will still stay after this week's update, only the RT one are removed. You can use both tickets from old and upcoming events for them.

@exoakutsu wrote:

Angel academy melfi is a redesign of original melfi. Its an hd valentine melfi that was part of a rare gatcha.

AA melfi is prize of rare moe collecting campaign:v She only come back as blonde variant last week in JP in gara.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:23 am

@fggt wrote:
@MegaManZX wrote:
Anyone know if the battle gara ticket you get from the watermelons lasts till the next update or expires now?

Ticket mega garas will still stay after this week's update, only the RT one are removed. You can use both tickets from old and upcoming events for them.

@exoakutsu wrote:

Angel academy melfi is a redesign of original melfi. Its an hd valentine melfi that was part of a rare gatcha.

AA melfi is prize of rare moe collecting campaign:v She only come back as blonde variant last week in JP in gara.

Kompu gacha or complete gacha is a campaign where people basically gamble in order to get a set of something in order to get special bonus prizes, aka the rare moe campaign :V

^ this was banned in Japan and is the reason we don't have campaigns like it anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5105

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:25 am

I spent 1300Rts on Mega and no Melfi ; w ;

550 from charging .3. 750 from Offers ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:30 am

@Sakura1 wrote:

Gotta try harder and spend moar ; - ;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:42 am

@exoakutsu wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:

Gotta try harder and spend moar ; - ;

Nuuu Im done the Gara, just want's more money.......

Melfi Wait4Me One Day You and Eve will be mines

Until that day Comes Wait4Me WAIT4ME MY LOVE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 804

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:05 am

@Sakura1 wrote:

People get that much from offers?

I thought most offers were "get 10 rt after buy 150$ or more on [item]" or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:14 am

http://puu.sh/jTU74.png
Yeah I wonder.

Never5get full page of 1RTs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:16 am

someone01 wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:

I thought most offers were "get 10 rt after buy 150$ or more on [item]" or something.
I you're patient enough, you can easily grind like 20 $ or such. And then there're VPNs and script to play videos etc.

And I don't remember american offer like that, but the pay/buy offers in my region usually award more then 1$ ö.ö
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:26 am

someone01 wrote:
@Sakura1 wrote:

GitGud Offer2opSon WeAncients are Guru's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:12 pm

Teach us Saku-sensei! #em3 #em3 #em3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EXNova
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:55 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Teach us Saku-sensei! #em3 #em3 #em3
Just make a fake Facebook account (for mandatory "share this on Facebook" offers, you can use this site http://receive-sms-online.com/ if you don't have a spare handset/number lying around), install Hotspot Shield and go through and do all of the video offers for the US, Australia, UK, and Canada.

Usually only takes an hour or two without a macro and you walk away with about 120 RT on average. I'm hella lazy and tend to ignore a large portion of the longer videos as well, and I don't do any of the survey/download offers which could easily double the amount RT you bring in. I've rolled various garapons ten times in the last few days alone, so...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:13 pm

I can barely make 50RT from offers everyday. I guess it varies from what region/country your from (despite using VPNs, I have no idea what other factors affect the farming process).
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:13 pm

l0l ikr. It wa uppoed to be cute. I used a different VPN though (didn't really do any in months).

@Kuzuha wrote:
I can barely make 50RT from offers everyday. I guess it varies from what region/country your from (despite using VPNs, I have no idea what other factors affect the farming process).
Maybe they check the device you're on? Maybe you need to be on a super-duper luxurious tablet to get the big ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frizz
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1680

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:12 pm

@EXNova wrote:
...you can use this site http://receive-sms-online.com/
Whoa wait. I can make sms offers with this? Supersonic is pretty ded for me here Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
VeryMelon
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1119

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:48 pm

@Kuzuha wrote:
@VeryMelon wrote:
Also fuck you guy on the Japanese commu who said there's a noticeable difference in speed.

What's your wlk stat on this vid? And yeah, I couldn't see any difference at all.

I'm so butthurt I even made a thread on the Japanese commu bug section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:53 pm

@VeryMelon wrote:
@Kuzuha wrote:
@VeryMelon wrote:

I'm so butthurt I even made a thread on the Japanese commu bug section.
lel
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
littleskyt

Male Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:30 pm

@fggt wrote:
http://puu.sh/jTU74.png
Yeah I wonder.

Never5get full page of 1RTs

can somebody tell me why does my offer page say : Error: Proxy detection Reference Code: 7855581756e2f6a9

need help pls ;____;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Private forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum