Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11195

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:27 am

Pretty sure that's not related to the individual player. Nobody likes her. Trintia is like that depressive, chubby girl you can find on any school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chewbacca
Cosmic Wookie

Male Posts : 661

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:46 am

Lmao i know right. Its already confirmed. X3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:51 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Trintia is like that depressive, chubby girl you can find on any school.

u w0t m8 Trintia spear is best spear. With proper tuning and skills and teamwork, one could literally melee all the way into the enemy base while deploying bubbles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chewbacca
Cosmic Wookie

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:54 am

LazFlamme wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
Trintia is like that depressive, chubby girl you can find on any school.

u w0t m8 Trintia spear is best spear. With proper tuning and skills and teamwork, one could literally melee all the way into the enemy base while deploying bubbles.

lel the spear of my cost is 175. It will be 220.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:05 pm

WTF I wanna put Alpha Accel on my Fractulus Girl, but the capsule says the effect is already attached. B U L L S H I T !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:49 pm

she has built in guard burst, which is also an "Alpha effect" which would, by their coding, overlap with alpha accel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2270

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:04 pm

Winty wrote:
she has built in guard burst, which is also an "Alpha effect" which would, by their coding, overlap with alpha accel.

Guard Burst or Long Moving Burst? I'm sure I saw Long moving burst. And also, by cart hierarchy, you can only have 1 4-star core tune in your bot as from what I've observed so far (LMB and Alpha Accel are both 4-star core tunes. Guard burst is only 3-star).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:37 pm

http://puu.sh/jVmZf/9397b4be51.png

LMB is a "free cart", so it's listed in the bottom. Not a core tune(LMB was introduced back with wingmoes long before core tunes existed).

Guard Burst gives All Guard during alphastrike, which conflicts with getting Speed Up during alphastrike. You can only have one alpha buff core tune. This operates independently of the limits on number of tunes of each level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chewbacca
Cosmic Wookie

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:42 pm

Man more airs need Free Long Movinburst.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:52 pm

Winty wrote:
http://puu.sh/jVmZf/9397b4be51.png

LMB is a "free cart", so it's listed in the bottom. Not a core tune(LMB was introduced back with wingmoes long before core tunes existed).

Guard Burst gives All Guard during alphastrike, which conflicts with getting Speed Up during alphastrike. You can only have one alpha buff core tune. This operates independently of the limits on number of tunes of each level.

So in other words, units with a free LMB would be able to tune Alpha Accel as long as they don't have Guard Burst and units that have the LMB and Guard burst core tunes wouldn't be able to tune Alpha Accel, did I get that right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:54 pm

you make it sound like it's complex.
units cannot have both alpha accel and guard burst.
If you have one, you cannot tune the other.

LMB is unrelated, aside from if you use your 4 star core tune to take LMB you obviously can't tune alpha accel.

ChuChu wrote:
Man more airs need Free Long Movinburst.
no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chewbacca
Cosmic Wookie

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:02 pm

Yes.
Like valiant. X3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:12 pm

lol rofl kek xddd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chewbacca
Cosmic Wookie

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:14 pm

Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:25 pm

Winty wrote:
you make it sound like it's complex.
units cannot have both alpha accel and guard burst.
If you have one, you cannot tune the other.

LMB is unrelated, aside from if you use your 4 star core tune to take LMB you obviously can't tune alpha accel.

Welp. That clarifies it. Gotta rethink on my alpha build now. Thanks.

Last edited by Kuzuha on Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mechaRev
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1287

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:25 pm

3 hours in arcantus and no wheel/sword orb );;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:42 pm

So the basic idea is, that whitetrash niggas need to tune LMB. Gut bots just gotta grab alpha accel. Okay thanks. Will remove the burst guard then (guard air dash is there anyways ♪).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mechaRev
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1287

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:48 pm

why anyone would grab alpha accel over custom stun supply is something I still can't comprehend
and guard burst > alpha accel if you have 38 fly
which basically everyone has
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:16 pm

mechaRev wrote:
why anyone would grab alpha accel over custom stun supply is something I still can't comprehend

Probably because max mobility is better than getting hit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5296

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:45 pm

Kuzuha wrote:
mechaRev wrote:

Probably because max mobility is better than getting hit.

how2removeFracGuardBurstBoobCore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:47 pm

l0l I only got one bot that I'd want to tune Alpha Accel on because she doesn't have that much ammo (iirc CSS recovers 2 % or such). Most other bots I got can get away with putting their secondary main on for a few hits (even Amy can do that lmao).

Sakura1 wrote:

how2removeFracGuardBurstBoobCore
Get a Unison Regret and remove after constructing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:53 pm

No idea if it can. Have you tried using the core tune regret ticket if you have one though?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:47 pm

I tuned custom short boosts, so I'm outta mats atm. Right now I'm dl'ing anyway. Maybe I can test later. I wonder if I have a regret ticket on alt with Frac/Berz, that'd be optimal (don't wanna drop the tune before I can replace it tbh).

Edit: yes you can remove them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VeryMelon
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1119

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:35 am

mechaRev wrote:

GOTTALAGHARDER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant

Female Posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:13 am

Just something I wanted to know out of curiosity, is there any melee weapon/parts that's actually good in today's meta, yet at the same time could be fitted on many mechs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum