Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3266

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:45 pm

Just leaving this here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:53 pm

what a terrible remix of a good song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuwakomoriya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 805

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:09 am

@Diabolical wrote:
i'm milez

You're a feeder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2180

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:50 am

Nance wrote:

Just leaving this here

Her melee looks somewhat the same as Elisa OE's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shidokun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 952

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:46 am

What does that green debuff do? Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:02 am

Man what does boost leak even do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11112

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:10 am

It overwrites more annoying debuffs :^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5027

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:30 pm

Elisa, Sylvia, Melfi, Natasha, and Malca might go to war against the two new moes who are coming D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:24 pm

when are these updates going to be worth playing (incoming mini pointless rant)

how can people not get tired of these arena events, I don't care if the game is pvp oriented, if you have other game modes you kinda have to cater to them as well. hell even games like elsword balance out pve with pvp with rebalances and quest updates. microvolts is a third person shooter that still manages itself by updating pve game modes like AI mode and single wave.

so why can't CS just make a new game mode or update their other game modes with better prizes / better bosses / more areas. maybe add a dungeon hunt mode in the arcantus tab, or make torencia permanent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2730

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:38 pm

Japan can't into multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11112

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:48 pm

Apparently I remind Anti of songs. I have no idea how though ö.ö

Idk why that harmonica is there to. I never thought about it before.

--------------------------------------------

Ever since my most recent cache clean the client crashes after 2 or 3 matches. Odd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:09 pm

It wouldn't be surprising that there's a bug in some cache files, but only those who DL new cache files get it since the game itself doesn't clean the cache and most people doesn't really clean it regularly, so it's makes the bug go under the radar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
GasaiYunoº
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 631

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:33 pm

had a bit more fun today, played around 10 arenas without seeing homura or other stuff that doesn't let me play with random stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:44 pm

they're currently cooking for their families in indonesia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:29 pm

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
when are these updates going to be worth playing (incoming mini pointless rant)

how can people not get tired of these arena events, I don't care if the game is pvp oriented, if you have other game modes you kinda have to cater to them as well. hell even games like elsword balance out pve with pvp with rebalances and quest updates. microvolts is a third person shooter that still manages itself by updating pve game modes like AI mode and single wave.

so why can't CS just make a new game mode or update their other game modes with better prizes / better bosses / more areas. maybe add a dungeon hunt mode in the arcantus tab, or make torencia permanent.

we had orders, bastagant tickets, rokojouma chaos rooms, and torenica.
all were pve updates.
they're just about as shitty as the pvp updates we get.(last for limited amounts of time and are then removed.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:32 pm

which is why they should update them and make certain modes permanent, or do a weekly reset of orders

simple ideas could keep the game abit more active
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:35 pm

yes.
few pages back I was bitching about the same fucking thing, in regards to different pvp modes.
EVERYTHING they add to the game that isn't a new moe or a new arena map(usually just a reworked version of an old map) is something that only stays around temporarily and is then removed.
It goes for all the pve things I mentioned, minus orders.
it goes for tri-union wars, break and defense, L-size rooms, and frog/beezle/baller rooms(though these were really shitty).

EVERY fucking content update beyond base arena has been temporary.
It's not a matter of pvp vs pve.
it's a matter of them not adding ANYTHING different to the game.
Stop acting like what you want is the only thing being ignored.
We fucking JUST talked about this shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakura1
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 5027

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:38 pm

I demand new Company D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:44 pm

I don't know why I constantly bitch about this when it doesn't even matter anyway. It's not like my words will change the minds of the j a p a n e s e staff members.

fuck

this game is rotten
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:03 pm

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
I don't know why I constantly bitch about this

neither do we
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:39 pm

It's what I find one big problem with CB aside of the overall lack of balance, it's how every new content is temporary and they don't explore it further, to actually implement it in the game and to make that and already existing modes, better.

For example, tweak break and defence to implement it as a permanent game mode (change both the actual mode as/if needed and balance out the rewards so it feels rewarding to play, so people doesn't go derp rush arena and completely abandon the room), and then perhaps adapt certain things from that room into epoch to make it better and more enjoyable.

They could also mix elements from other game modes that exist in other games with elements from CB.

Make a few maps that have PS (2 or more) and a couple of those mountable turrets near it and place them all more close to the middle the map and away from spawns, now rather than having the PS already belonging to a team, they start as neutral, they won't give buffs and the turrets won't work until a team captures them, once they capture it they get the usual buff (or different ones) and the turrets work.
The PS wouldn't vanish when destroyed, rather than that, they would stop giving powers and the turrets would stop working but the team would still have the ownership, just not the benefits. The game could give an option for someone to repair it, which would make them stand still for a few seconds, it's a risk and reward move.
If no members of a team are in the PS area, the enemy can capture it for themselves.
If a team has more PS captured than the other (maps would always have 2 or more PS), the team with the least PS would start losing BP, this is to force the teams into capturing the PS so they either get benefits or just don't lose as fast.
A mode like this will make more defensive units a lot more useful, while in regular arena they tend to be less useful because since the objective is to simply kill everything, any aggressive unit can do as much, but when you can lose points even when no one is dying, then the usefulness of defensive units raises up.

This is just a rough sketch, not an actual thing (point capture is an actual game mode though, but every game does different things with it), and it certainly doesn't account with the lack of balance which isn't towards something like that, but IMO, it would make use of plenty of things that the game as to offer, which usually aren't used as much, even when people know that they can make a difference, because the game itself doesn't promote their use. If the game doesn't promote their use, why even make such units? If they exist, you might as well use them, see, this is making the units worth the money people spent on them.

The game also doesn't have matchmaking, unless the room shuffles before it starts, you can just choose which team to play in, and who to play with.

If they had more arena modes, they could also make tokens that you would get from playing each mode, and each mode would give their own token, which you could use to buy items/parts/bots, and have different things for each token shop, for example, Arena Token shop would have a Crimrose and a Jikun for tokens, Break and Defence would have a Lily and Winberrl instead (Arena shop with more brawly units and B&D with more tactical units). This way people have another reason to switch between modes, so they can get everything, but also a choice to do it today or in a month or 2. Since there's an influx of new bots, they could just keep adding new units (which in fact would be old units) to the Token shop, and then have them for RT as well for those that prefer to use money rather than grinding (this is what many games do, and it works just fine). This would also make it so they would need card campaigns every month and still more fair for those who doesn't want to spend hundreds of dollars, but they should still make events, because it's just nice and usually, fun for a change of pace.
UC wouldn't be for the shop as much anymore, but there's still tuning, and they could still make new things for people to spend more UC.
Gara would be for the new bots, so those who doesn't want to wait X(X) months for them to be released as Tokens/RT, could try their luck, and maybe have additional cosmetics on them to promote people to roll gara (and cosmetics wouldn't give them an advantage in battle so it would still be fair while still giving them something unique). Maybe they wouldn't make as much money per paying member, but perhaps they would have more players, and more players means more people paying.

But then, to make all this and balance the game would cost so much money and development, that it would be easier to make a new game, and honestly, I wouldn't mind if they made a game with the same exact bots, though IMO, I'd rather part with some customization to get a more easily balanced game, and give every bot their own uniqueness rather than just being useful just for their arms or legs.
CB2 kinda of improved some aspects, but I just don't like the general direction of it, plus other issues that the game has which are very basic stuff that shouldn't happen (like being graphically inferior to many games and requiring higher specs than those games).

AND TAKE THAT, ANOTHER WALL OF TEXT FOR YOU.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
durrp

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:46 pm

Chaos room should have a better reward payoff when you win, more if you solo it, and none if some dumbshits join in and saps away all your team BP. That's all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:47 pm

tl;r we all bitch about things nobody cares about

I alt F4'd in cb today because my ass knotted so hard from severe ANAL PAIN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:09 pm

Boost Leak hardly ever does anything aside from prevent you from regenerating boost by a MINISCULE AMOUNT. I tested it with both Cube Cannon and the subweapon Missiles and through they proc at almost every hit, the debuff hardly ever amounts to anything aside from jammer points.

Waste Booster is a better debuff than this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Winty
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:16 pm

Quote :
It's what I find one big problem with CB aside of the overall lack of balance, it's how every new content is temporary and they don't explore it further, to actually implement it in the game and to make that and already existing modes, better.

jesus FUCK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum